Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43

3.8

on 3/24/2018 11:18:00 AM

This product gives great coverage. Having said that, it does not at all adapt to your skin tone. It made me look extremely pale and left a gray cast. This also feels heavy and slides off mid day. It also cakes up on t zone areas even though it says it's oil control. This stuff broke me out badly.

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 AM

I really like nearly everything about this BB cream -- the coverage is perfect, the color blends with my own fairly easily, it doesn't smell, and it has spf. If only it was cruelty free!

on 8/10/2014 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Meh...I've used better...and worse...It's very pale...I like a more yellow base...but it feels good on the skin..and I got it at a discount on ebay...7 bucks...(the box was crushed)..but I did my research and it was the real deal...a lot of counterfeits out there...all in all...just meh...;)...

After using this for a minute...I have to say there is a lingering effect of some moderate skin improvement...so I'll see my MEH...and I'll raise it with a hmmm...no too shabby...

on 3/24/2014 11:51:00 PM

I purchased Pink label BB cream by Skin79 from Amazon and have been very pleased.
Fantastic matte coverage even after a 35 mile bike ride. I also applied the Skin79 sun protection powder and touched up once mid way through the ride. Works well with my combination skin. Looking forward to trying the anti aging line as well.

on 3/1/2014 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like how light this BB cream feels on my skin. It doesn't have that 'heavy' foundation feel. Coverage is light to medium. I no longer need to use concealer under my eyes, which is great because I always feel that concealer makes my under-eye areas look cakey and aging no matter how little I use. I do, however, need to apply a second layer to cover the redness caused by broken capillaries around my nose and upper lip area.
I am NC 20-25 combination skin, and the color matches well with my skin tone. I feel that my face actually looks brighter, with a slight dewy finish. I don't set it with powder since it's winter now, but I may have to powder my T-zone in summer.
Be sure to moisturize prior to applying this cream.
Overall, this BB cream is a keeper!

on 4/11/2013 10:59:00 AM

Product - Very impressed with this product. I have been using this for about a month. I don't have any major skin issues (so I can't attest to any healing or preventative properties), but I prefer to wear a TM or BB cream to even out my coloring. This BB cream does in fact lean a little grayish mauve before application. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my moisturizer/serum before applying - something heavier when my skin is feeling particularly dry, or a light daily SPF15 moisturizer during summer months. (I'll update this review if I ever wear it straight from the bottle.) It goes on smoothly and blends easily. Unlike some TMs it doesn't seem to highlight dry flaky areas of skin as badly. Does a great job of evening out my coloring and leaves a flawless canvas with which to work. I'm AAB/NC25 so I suppose this BB cream was "meant" for gals like me. Indeed, it is an excellent match for me. What I like most about this BB cream is its water-resistance - it may even be waterproof. My old TM would rub off easily whenever I touched my face, blew my nose, whatever. This BB stays puts and never comes off on a tissue or scarf or hands, yet it doesn't plug my pores or weigh down my skin. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy or drying. I love that I can touch my face during the day and not worry about it wearing or rubbing off. It wears so well, it feels like I'm not wearing a BB or TM at all. Washes off without difficulty at the end of the day with my usual skincare routine.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of fuschia plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Other - What the heck is "beblesh"? LOL.

Overall - Pretty sure this is a HG item, but I'll be trying some of the other Skin79 BB formulations anyway to confirm :)

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

on 12/7/2012 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a few BB cream and like them all in general, but this one is my favourite. My skin is combination and some BB cream make my oily T-zone looks really oily, some make my dry cheeks look very dry. But this BB cream is just great that I don't find my combination skin is a problem any more, as long as I moisturise my dry parts properly. It is easy to apply, has beautiful packaging, gives a nice coverage and cheap. I like it so much that I just ordered 7 more to give out to family and friends as Christmas present this year.

on 11/30/2012 8:24:00 PM

I was hopeful but this product gave me the worst breakout of my life. And that's saying a lot. I had a cyst so large and painful I had to go to the derm to get a cortisone shot. I have never had to do that before and I've suffered horrible cystic acne all my life. Add to that it was grey on my skin. Just a big disaster for me. (I tried the Gold as well and the same thing happened. Yes, I am that stupid.)

on 9/15/2012 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I never thought I'd wear anything but powder on my face again, but this stuff is pure magic! I've used it for a week now to test it out. Thanks to age and BCP I'm not really acne prone (anymore) but my skin is super sensitive to changes in the regime and this manifests itself as gross little milia under my skin's surface. Thankfully I did not experience any dreaded reactions with the skin79 BB cream!

As many others have mentioned it does have a grey cast, but it's quite the chameleon because it adjusts to a wide range of fair to medium skin tones. In my experience the coverage is light to medium, which is exactly what I want. I love that it contains SPF because I'm notoriously lazy about applying a separate sunscreen under my makeup.

I can't really say that it controls oil, but it doesn't make me any oilier and that's a win for me! The skin whitening properties seem to be effective. After a week my skin tone seems to look better and more even when I take my makeup off. The first day I used it I was brewing a big hurtful pimple between my eyebrows from TOTM. By the end of the day after wearing this BB cream it was noticeably smaller and less red.

To summarize, I'm amazed that this product lives up to it's claims and it is a definite repurchase!

on 6/26/2012 10:20:00 AM

This really evens out my skin tone and helps minimize my pores. My skin just looks better in general. I have tried tons of BB creams and foundations and this is one is by far my favorite. I even got my mom and friend hooked (and their skin is much lighter than mine). It works for all of us. Great product!