Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 36-43

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

First BB Cream and I love it. I have used this for about a month now and I love it, use it every day is some way. The color blends with my neutral/cool NW30 skintone perfectly after settling in. I can wear this alone with some powder on top for a natural look, or as a primer under foundation for a fuller coverage look. Works beautifully. Hides pores, evens out my skintone, doesn't make me shiny or greasy. I personally think this is just beneath of medium coverage on me, way more than a TM, but not like a typical foundation. Silky, not cakey, looks like skin. It does not hide any of my hyperpigmentation spots though...that is expected. Concealer is needed for sure. Doesn't break me out, doesn't dry me out...no real complaints except that I won't be able to tell when to reorder because of the packaging. Overall I love it, will buy again, but am going to for sure try out a few others.

on 7/30/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got the gold version but I'll review it here, I'm not too sure there's too much of a difference between one and the other anyways. I liked it, coverage is lighter than a foundation which is what I want. However, it was barely the right shade for me in the winter and I have darkish NC30 skin in the winter. In the summer in this southern sun it's absolutely impossible for me to wear, I get REALLY dark! I hate getting really dark but I also hate living in a cold place, so I guess I just have to put up with having dark skin in the summer. I wore it once in the wintertime but even though I liked it, because I was working at a job where I couldn't wear make-up, I didn't use it again. Used it once in the summer to go out but it just so didn't work, even though I combined it with a darker foundation. It still looked like I was wearing a white mask, even mixed with the darker foundation. I hate getting a tan!! So, recommend for pale people and people who don't tan or who tan too much naturally (like me) but live up in the Arctic. What I really did looove about the packaging, however, was that it comes with a cream blush (the gold version) in the cap that is just absolutely the PERFECT colour for me! I love that blush! I wish they'd sell it apart. (The last time I checked their website they did sell a separate blush but it was a different shade.) I don't usually wear blush, because it looks so fake, but this blush didn't look fake at all, it looked natural, like it was me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW (a) TEXTURE creamy and very slightly scented but not annoyingly so; (b) COVERAGE light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR - goes on ashy gray upon first application but after about 10 minutes it oxidizes to match my skin perfectly; (e) WEARABILITY lasts well into the day without any irritation or need for touch-ups; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS none so far, it is moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling weighed down.
* CONS - Only SPF25 PA++ compared to Missha Perfect Cover which is SPF42 PA+++.
* VERDICT This rivals my favorite BB cream, the Missha Perfect Cover (#23). It performs just as well and the color match is slightly better since it is rosier and has less gray tones. I will happily repurchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials