Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.1

on 7/8/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have lost count of how many of these I have bought. I love the ease of putting it on. It will then adjust to your skin color. It has great coverage and looks like my natural
skin. I have people tell me how lucky I am to have great skin when I have this on. I get this on amazon and go with a Korean store location. I then wait the 4 weeks for it to arrive. Then I know I have the real product. This is the best BB I have found. It also gives great sun protection. I am in my 50's and have NC25 skin color. My skin tends to be on the dry side. For reference, my other favorite foundation is double wear Estée Lauder as it has good coverage and does not transfer on clothes and does not sweat off. I use the middle one and it is liquid. They a light and full coverage also. I have used both of these for more than 10 years. I try new ones and always come back to these.

on 9/13/2015 4:57:00 AM

I have bought this product so many times because I love it so much. It covers most of my blemishes and doesn't make my dry patches stand out. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't stay on my skin for long, which means that I have to reapply it at least 2 times throughout the day. But, it's very layerable and I have yet to see it look cakey after using it for about 3 years.

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 AM

I really like nearly everything about this BB cream -- the coverage is perfect, the color blends with my own fairly easily, it doesn't smell, and it has spf. If only it was cruelty free!

on 11/21/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Skin79 Super BB Cream in Hot Pink is one of the best foundations or similar that I've ever used. I use a very generous amount of moisturizer first. Then add 1 pump of BB cream. It looks greyish right out of the bottle, and goes on whitish, but within 2-5 minutes it oxidizes to a light-medium skintone. By "oxidize" I don't mean orange or dark, just skintone. Perfect finish and buildable coverage for blemishes and a light undereye concealer, though many users may want to use a separate concealer. Lasts well all day.

on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is good. Its not amazing but it's good its very similar to Lioele triple the solution but its a little thinner in texture and the coverage is only slightly less than Lioele.
I will use this till its gone but then I'll probably go back to Lioele.
The colour is good its grey but adapts well to my skin tone. I can apply it with a beauty blender or my fingers and pat it on and it looks fine. It covers well but not amazingly.
I just think this is over all pretty average not bad but not amazing. Just ave! :)

on 3/26/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

First time I used this as a BB cream it was too light on my face. I was so disappointed because I liked the formula. So I put it away for a year until I suddenly realized I could use it as a highlighter/primer. Now I only apply this BB cream under my eyes, on eyelids, areas around my mouth before applying my Missha BB Cream on the other areas and then my concealer, bronzer, blush etc. The combination of the two BB Creams define my face more. I don't use a primer under it, because the BB Creams really work as a primer too for me. My makeup stayes on all day. Sometimes I add just a little of my Revlon Colorstay foundation over the BB Creams, for evenings/special occasions. I've never had so many compliments on my skin. Even a seller from the beauty store wanted to know what I used for my skin.

So now I love this BB Cream, but it's too light for me to use it all over my face. But it's perfect for the areas I want to highlight.

I'm not the person who put foundation every time I go out, usually is because my skin dried up after putting on bb cream or other foundation. My mom found this bb cream and bought it from Taiwan. At first, I was quite skeptical as it looks very normal. It worked like a charm! my skin didn't appear to be dry after I washed it and it made my pores look smaller (which why I love it so much!). It comes with whitening, sunblock and wrinkle improvement properties. Not so sure about the wrinkle improvement though. Definitely recommended as it is quite cheap too.

on 1/28/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Lovelovelovelove it!

I have NC20-ish skin, and this is perfect for me, since it adapts perfectly with my skintone after a couple of minutes. It looks scary gray at first though!

My skin is also really dehydrated so I've never tried this without my moisturizer underneath.

It is perfect for that light to medium coverage. It evens out skintone and covers up minor blemishes. I've also discovered that it is perfect as an under-eye concealer!

It's dirt cheap and it lasts me forever. Will definitiely repurchase!

on 9/11/2013 9:48:00 AM

This BB cream works quite nicely for me. I find that a primer is necessary for it to stay on all day but it provides medium coverage. I still need concealer for my dark under eye circles because they are very dark, and I get the odd dry patch if I don't moisturise thoroughly enough. As many others have said, the packaging is nice and easy to use. Basically for me, this is an extremely average product which I wouldn't purchase again, but is alright to use until it runs out.

on 8/19/2013 6:12:00 PM

Cons:

I have a fair complexion but it looks ghostly on my face.

It does oxidize after a while but the coverage is not too good. I still need a concealer for my dark undereyes

It leaves dry patches on my face. Even after applying moisturizer

It doesn't last long or maybe it looks that way because of the light coverage.

-------------------------
After this, I tried Missha. It solved all my makeup problems, so I'm sticking to it from now on.