Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Now that I've discovered this I don't use anything else. The consistency is perfect and doesn't sit on top of my skin like other foundation does (I know it's not tehnically a foundation) but rather absorbs into the skin and looks natural while still giving coverage. It's a BIT pale, I wish there was a slightly darker version, but it blends in with my colouring well. Doesn't make me break out and doesn't dry me out either. Love it. Trying the gold label next.

on 11/17/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product in a sampler package, which came with the Super Plus+ Pink and VIP Gold, Diamond and the Origional Oriental in tube form.
I found this to be overall a good BB cream. (My second favorite of this pack).
PROS
-Good coverage
-Buildable
-Can eleminate the need for a concealer which is nice
-Great for sensitive and acne prone skin
-Smoothing
-Matte finish
-No strong odor
-Sebum (Oil) control
-Acts as a Primer (I love this!)
CONS
-Does not change to perfectly match my skin tone, but does more closely match my tanned skin when it is oxidized (this is a con because it is winter time and I have lost my colour)
-Comes out of the tube grey, and takes between 10 and 15 minutes to oxidize
-I am not a huge fan of the texture, it is similar to that of the too faced primers and applies that way so it is more difficult to blend though not impossible
-I found this cream to be Drying on my skin even when I moisturized beforehand (though it is wintertime on the Canadian Priaries)
OVERALL
This is a good BB cream for the summer months for me. This BB cream is fairly priced on the SKIN79 North American Website a 40g container will cost you about $30, which from my research so far, and being limited by the BB creams available to people in Canada seems pretty average. I am not a huge fan of the texture, it is thicker and you need to spend a little time blending it in. I will admit I am into the quick makeup routine so the time it takes for this to apply and oxidize definitely adds some time to my routine (which I don't always have). Lastly I found this product to be drying on my skin, in the summer when I used this cream more often I didn't notice the drying effects but the winters in Winnipeg are so dry my skin actually cracks if I don't moisturize and I found that after a few hours of wear my skin was starting to dry out. It is for that last reason if I do repurchase this product it will be for summer use. But, if you have normal, combination or oily skin, if you are a teenager, if you have sensitive skin and you fall into Macs N(C or W)20-25 range definitely give this product a try. Bonus: this is usually offered in a sample 4 pack for about 5 dollars! WIN!

on 7/9/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have super dry skin so instead of having foundation aggravate that, i've been using BareMinerals for years. I thought i'd take a break from that after hearing about BB cream. I got this cream from Ebay because i've read you are supposed to get the "Korean" version. I've been using this for one week now and my skin looks amazing. I also have red blotches and psoriasis and it seems to cover all of that up, evening out my face skin tone. It's very creamy and lightweight. I thought for this product only having one shade, that it would be an issue in matching my skin tone, but it matches perfectly (i have very fair skin). Face looks flawless and I will keep using...i've read reviews about girls getting breakouts from this so i am crossing my fingers that doesn't happen. I do like this better than tinted moisturizer and if it's anti-aging and SPF qualities are true, than this product is really great! I haven't even used powder over this product and it stays on all day. Very natural, clean, dewy finish.

on 6/2/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Im nw20 with super dry skin and I love this stuff. Its cute and medium coverage. I feel the shade matches me perfectly. Feels nice and lightweight, no smell. I got it from the skin79 American website. Its pricey but its come with alot of product and I think its worth it. Have I noticed a change in my skin? Not quite but I don't use it everyday to be honest. But I like it and one of my sisters who used it loved it. She said it was so good she;ll prob buy it and even though shes alot darker than me it matched her perfectly as well!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

Looks very natural, not fake or cakey

on 11/24/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am soooo in LOVE with this BB cream!!! I've had it since April 2011 and this is by far my favorite BB cream! I have Missha Perfect Cover and this beats it!! When I first got it I thought it was so thick and hard to put on but now I don't find it's like that at all. I barely even use a pump and it covers my whole face. I have dry skin and I don't even use moisturizer and it doesn't flake or break me out. I like that it doesn't seem like I have any on and it gives a great flawless look. I also like that it comes in a pump so it's super hygienic. The downside is is that it only comes in one color but it oxidizes very well to your skin tone. I don't use any powder to set it and it lasts all day. If you are looking for coverage I wouldn't recommend this. It does cover up acne scars and redness but that's about it. It does hide the pores which is great because I have huge pores on my nose. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Again, don't be scared of the texture, it just takes time to get used to.