Filtered by skin type : Other

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has actually become my favorite of the Skin79 bb creams. The only reason I took a lippie off is because I wish it wasn't as pink as my skin is more yellow. But the texture, wear, performance is absolutely great and note worthy! It feels like a very thick gel and blends easily. It doesn't look or feel greasy or oily, plus doesn't transfer to my clothes or phone. I don't even need to set with powder! (I have dry combo skin) This really blurs pores and imperfections which I love and feels lightweight. I really like that this has built in sunscreen too. This is a great, every day, slap on and go product. Total win

on 9/30/2014 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for the last six months and my skin has never looked better. And it lasts forever! A little dab is just the right amount of coverage. I got the sample set to try them all and the Pearl is good for a highlighter, but I wouldn't use it for anything else. The gold was good too, but slightly more tan on me. I'm keeping the sample tube on hand just in case I ever get an actual tan.

My complexion best matches Alabaster from Clinique, that's how pale I am.

For the price range this BB blends better than anything else I have tried.

This is my HG bb cream. I have flakey and acne-prone skin that gets super oily through out the day and a lot of BB creams just don't hold up for me. Most of them make me super greasy by the end of the day, or emphasize the dry spots (orange Skin79), or just make my skin look really thick. This one is perfect. It moisturizes, and provides medium but light feeling coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't been able to find anything that gives me that dewy look with (somewhat) natural looking coverage. My only criticism has to do with the packaging. I like the pump because it's sanitary, but the last two containers had a faulty pump that would stick and then ooze out a lot of bb cream. Other than that, it's great.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely head over heels in love with this bb cream. I can honestly say I will never again purchase foundation with the intent to use it everyday again. As background information, my skin is very dry and acne prone. I am quite pale with olive undertones to my skin, which I do believe may play a part in why the colour works so well, however my sister, who has pink undertones looked just as great with this on as I did. It is extremely moisturizing, which is essential to me and my skin as foundation/concealer always cakes into my dry areas no matter how well I moisturize. This problem is almost completely eliminated once I began using this around 2 months ago. It looks incredibly natural, I have been complimented on how glowy and radiant my skin has been looking these days. The colour seems to be quite versatile adjusting to fair-medium skin. I feel as though it has been improving my skins texture over time. It doesn't have amazing staying powder but I would rather have it look fantastic and last a shorter duration than have a very long lasting foundation (i.e. revlon's colourstay) that loses luster a couple of hours in. Coverage is light to a light medium so concealer is still a must on acne marks. Personally, I prefer lighter all-over face makeup with a heavier concealer anyway, so this poses no problem for me. My HG face product.

on 5/30/2013 1:43:00 PM

This is the best BB cream on the market. I've tried a few and none have compared to this one. I love it! It's creamy and has great coverage. I've ordered it from Seoul Beauty on Amazon or KoComall.com.

This is my second favourite BB cream that I have tried so far. It lost the winning place to its sister, the Gold Label Skin 79 BB cream.

I find that, although there may be a little more coverage with the pink label BB cream, it is also slightly harder to blend and is less moisturising than the gold label, so I have to say I prefer the gold, as I have quite dry skin. However, this cream would definitely suit those with oily skin better than the gold label. It has SPF 25, so you don't need a separate sunscreen, although that is a given with BB creams.

on 9/26/2012 2:48:00 AM

This cream is really just all the stuff you used to use put together. Literally. I compared this to a mixture of my own I created of my favorite sunblock, foundation (with acne control...Neutrogena), and a few drops of argan oil. It was the SAME. Same texture, same coverage, same application, same feel. SAME SAME SAME. Leave it to Asia to create a new crazy beauty hype. My own mixture that I have been using for some time has reduced the darkness under my eyes and fine lines around my mouth. This cream (used for 2 weeks) seems to allow the creases by my mouth to start to deepen. There is nothing about any facial cream that makes it miraculous. Buy this cream if you're too lazy to follow a regular routine or mix up your products in your palm...or if you enjoy trial and error shade matching attempts. Seriously a waste of time. Good for lazy people!

on 8/28/2012 10:01:00 AM

I have used a fewwwwww bb creams in my day, a bunch of asian ones That dont even have any english writting on them a few drugstore so I can't name names........alll of them have been a'ight but skin 79 pink label is the first one I ever used and the best, I also use the gold (silver?) label and cant tell a difference between the two. To me its more coverage than all the rest and the texture is superb....others tend to have a real greasy and/or sunscreenish chemical feel were as this just feels moisturizing and feels like it seals your skin in a good way, to me it just makes my skin feel fresh and plump not greasy or dry. It also doesnt break me out were others definitley did

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I have been using this BB cream for about 2 months. My skin has become clearer and a little bit smoother. The color is a perfect match for me, I'm probably a NC20, very pale, slight yellow undertones. It can look very natural or more full-coverage depending how much is applied. I don't think it is too grey--the only time it was grey on me was when I dabbed a glob on a scar on my chin and didn't blend at all. Otherwise is blends nicely, it has never rubbed off or transfered and looks great all day. Since it has a decent SPF that doesn't break me out this is perfection for me! I'll buy again when I get low and I'm planning on trying other BB creams at some point.

Update 10/2012: Still using this and it's still working very well for me. I'm finding the BB cream wears best on its own rather than set with a powder...odd.