Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.1

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

on 6/22/2016 12:37:00 AM

I'm about nw15, nars monte blanc with combo oily skin and require foundations to last 8+ hrs. I find that this BB Cream matches my complexion quite well though it does start off a bit gray and ashy at first, it dries down much more natural. I set this BB with powder to help w longevity and generally only my forehead is left shiny at the end of the day. I use a sunscreen as a primer, but this does have spf as extra protection. I do not notice any breakouts from regular use, though I haven't noticed any additional skin benefits. It does feel heavier than some other cc/bb creams esp compared to Lioele Waterdrop or Dollish Vita CC, but not as heavy as a traditional foundation. I liken the pump and hot pink packaging, though I wish it has a small panel on the side to indicate how much product is left. I imagine I won't know I'm out of it until it's too late, so I must keep a backup foundation on hand. I would repurchase but will probably trial another foundation or bb when the time comes.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has actually become my favorite of the Skin79 bb creams. The only reason I took a lippie off is because I wish it wasn't as pink as my skin is more yellow. But the texture, wear, performance is absolutely great and note worthy! It feels like a very thick gel and blends easily. It doesn't look or feel greasy or oily, plus doesn't transfer to my clothes or phone. I don't even need to set with powder! (I have dry combo skin) This really blurs pores and imperfections which I love and feels lightweight. I really like that this has built in sunscreen too. This is a great, every day, slap on and go product. Total win

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

on 11/3/2015 8:16:00 PM

this is a must have ! im 18 and have acne oily prone skin since i was 14 tried nearly every acne brand there is and none worked atall i bought this just to give it a bash and OMG! feels amazing on my skin hides my blemishes good coverage and even helps my spots amazing product

on 9/13/2015 4:57:00 AM

I have bought this product so many times because I love it so much. It covers most of my blemishes and doesn't make my dry patches stand out. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't stay on my skin for long, which means that I have to reapply it at least 2 times throughout the day. But, it's very layerable and I have yet to see it look cakey after using it for about 3 years.

on 8/22/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Good medium coverage. Goes on smoothly. Didn't break me out. Doesn't control oil too well, so better set it with a powder. The main thing I didn't like was that it has a greyish cast to it, kind of like washed-out skin when worn, and I also notice this when I saw my friend wear it. Good price though.

on 7/20/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love skin79's bb cream. I thought it would be an essential part of my everyday makeup routine; my how things have changed! I have used it consistently everyday for about a year and a half. For a brief period, my skin condition was improving, plus I liked how it wasn't too full coverage. About a month ago, I started getting horrible acne on my cheeks, tzone, and chin. I blamed everything but my beloved skin79. I only realized that was the culprit after I wasn't using it for a week due to lack of availability in my area. My skin cleared up! Looking back, maybe this product wasn't the best.
Cons:
-Very thick consistency that will transfer onto anything your face touches
-settles into facial creases and pores, making them more obvious.
-product will "dull" though out the day, making skin look tired and in itself dull.

I also felt like I could not use other products (eg. Primer, powder, contour ) along with it. Almost like nothing was compatible with it.

Pros:
- hygienic and practical packaging
-blend ability and color

That's about it. I'm sure this will consistently work for some skin. In a way I'm glad this stopped working for me because I have moved on to better products

I used this product for about 2 years, i have to say everything is almost perfect for this bb cream. pros: whitening. I know this sounds a bit too good to be true, but it really does brighten your ACTUAL MAKEUPLESS complexion. it evens out skin tone and fades dark circles. amazing? check. oil control. I use this, and set it with the body shop compact foundation. I am a very active uni student, I'm put on my makeup at 7am, reach home at 11pm. does it stay? well not entirely, it foes fade, but not in an ugly way, you wont look cakey or streaky or oily, it just fades naturally! packaging. hygienic, cute, safe to put in bag, sturdy. what else is there to ask for? korean lovers. I find some bb creams too dark (1 shade fits all), but this is definitely not one. it gives bright and fresh finish like all the korean makeup lovers long for. cons: coverage. the coverage is light, i have breakouts every 'that time' of the month, which makes my skin ugly for 2 out of 4 weeks in a month. this bb cream does not rly help cover them. full coverage concealer is definitely needed fakes. there are fakes of this product literally everywhere! you know the ones they sell for $13-17? those are fakes. I tried them before, they are not horrible or detrimental to my skin, but definitely not up to par with the authentic ones. overall, this is a great product for active people who needs coverage for redness and small acnes. but definitely not for heavy breakout ones!

I love this stuff! I recently purchased a trial size of this stuff and I will definitely be buying the full size. This stuff is thicker than American BB creams and provides a nice light to medium coverage that blends well and does not feel heavy nor have a heavy scent. It also does not make my face look shiny and the 25 SPF is great. A couple of downsides are that this stuff stings my eyes( I go very lightly around the eyes which fixes the problem) and it only comes in one shade which is very light but that is not a problem for me; I am very fair(NC15) with pink undertones and the color is perfect for me. Matter of fact the color suits me better than most foundations I've used where more often than not the lightest shade was still too dark for me and was slightly orange. The product has a bit of a gray tinge when it comes out of the tube but that goes away once it's blended into your skin. All in all this is an excellent product but gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me due to eye irritation and the limited range of skin tones for which this product would be suitable.