Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.5

This is my HG bb cream. I have flakey and acne-prone skin that gets super oily through out the day and a lot of BB creams just don't hold up for me. Most of them make me super greasy by the end of the day, or emphasize the dry spots (orange Skin79), or just make my skin look really thick. This one is perfect. It moisturizes, and provides medium but light feeling coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't been able to find anything that gives me that dewy look with (somewhat) natural looking coverage. My only criticism has to do with the packaging. I like the pump because it's sanitary, but the last two containers had a faulty pump that would stick and then ooze out a lot of bb cream. Other than that, it's great.

on 5/30/2013 1:43:00 PM

This is the best BB cream on the market. I've tried a few and none have compared to this one. I love it! It's creamy and has great coverage. I've ordered it from Seoul Beauty on Amazon or KoComall.com.

on 5/7/2013 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have oily skin and I find this bb cream too oily for me. it does not give enough coverage and dulls up after a few hours. I thought the scent smell a lil weird as well. I can still smell it after 5 hours.

This is my second favourite BB cream that I have tried so far. It lost the winning place to its sister, the Gold Label Skin 79 BB cream.

I find that, although there may be a little more coverage with the pink label BB cream, it is also slightly harder to blend and is less moisturising than the gold label, so I have to say I prefer the gold, as I have quite dry skin. However, this cream would definitely suit those with oily skin better than the gold label. It has SPF 25, so you don't need a separate sunscreen, although that is a given with BB creams.

on 9/26/2012 2:48:00 AM

This cream is really just all the stuff you used to use put together. Literally. I compared this to a mixture of my own I created of my favorite sunblock, foundation (with acne control...Neutrogena), and a few drops of argan oil. It was the SAME. Same texture, same coverage, same application, same feel. SAME SAME SAME. Leave it to Asia to create a new crazy beauty hype. My own mixture that I have been using for some time has reduced the darkness under my eyes and fine lines around my mouth. This cream (used for 2 weeks) seems to allow the creases by my mouth to start to deepen. There is nothing about any facial cream that makes it miraculous. Buy this cream if you're too lazy to follow a regular routine or mix up your products in your palm...or if you enjoy trial and error shade matching attempts. Seriously a waste of time. Good for lazy people!

on 8/28/2012 10:01:00 AM

I have used a fewwwwww bb creams in my day, a bunch of asian ones That dont even have any english writting on them a few drugstore so I can't name names........alll of them have been a'ight but skin 79 pink label is the first one I ever used and the best, I also use the gold (silver?) label and cant tell a difference between the two. To me its more coverage than all the rest and the texture is superb....others tend to have a real greasy and/or sunscreenish chemical feel were as this just feels moisturizing and feels like it seals your skin in a good way, to me it just makes my skin feel fresh and plump not greasy or dry. It also doesnt break me out were others definitley did

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product initially, but unfortunately it caused some yucky cystic breakouts around my chin and mouth (I rarely break out). It also made me really oily in just a few hours, and I have relatively normal skin.

Going back to my safe old Revlon Colorstay foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

Looks very natural, not fake or cakey

on 3/18/2012 11:52:00 AM

This is only the 2nd BB Cream I've tried (I also reviewed a Missha cream I tried) and I love it.

I'm NC 15-20, pink undertones, somewhat oily skin. This cream matches my color perfectly. I use moisturizer or a facial oil first, and the makeup goes on fine over that. The coverage is buildable. I don't even need powder over it, which I think is pretty cool.

After about 6-8 hours, I find that it's faded or somehow come off. At that point, my skin looks great, as though I didn't need makeup. So I'll go with it. 6-8 hours is about how much I expect from most makeup, since my job is strenuous.

The packaging is cute, but I know I'm going to hate it in a few months, when I can't just squeeze it to get the last bits of product out. You just know that thing is going to have product sitting in there when it's near empty and no longer pumping it out.

on 6/21/2011 6:18:00 PM

Love it!! Soooo reliable!

Thanks!