Neutral Golden GlowSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

on 6/22/2016 12:37:00 AM

I'm about nw15, nars monte blanc with combo oily skin and require foundations to last 8+ hrs. I find that this BB Cream matches my complexion quite well though it does start off a bit gray and ashy at first, it dries down much more natural. I set this BB with powder to help w longevity and generally only my forehead is left shiny at the end of the day. I use a sunscreen as a primer, but this does have spf as extra protection. I do not notice any breakouts from regular use, though I haven't noticed any additional skin benefits. It does feel heavier than some other cc/bb creams esp compared to Lioele Waterdrop or Dollish Vita CC, but not as heavy as a traditional foundation. I liken the pump and hot pink packaging, though I wish it has a small panel on the side to indicate how much product is left. I imagine I won't know I'm out of it until it's too late, so I must keep a backup foundation on hand. I would repurchase but will probably trial another foundation or bb when the time comes.

To Read all 553 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has actually become my favorite of the Skin79 bb creams. The only reason I took a lippie off is because I wish it wasn't as pink as my skin is more yellow. But the texture, wear, performance is absolutely great and note worthy! It feels like a very thick gel and blends easily. It doesn't look or feel greasy or oily, plus doesn't transfer to my clothes or phone. I don't even need to set with powder! (I have dry combo skin) This really blurs pores and imperfections which I love and feels lightweight. I really like that this has built in sunscreen too. This is a great, every day, slap on and go product. Total win

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

on 4/6/2016 2:12:00 AM

I first bought this BB cream when I was in Hong Kong. They have a store called Sasa, and I was able to get it during a sale. It was less than 90 HKD and all you need is a pea to dime size drop to use on your face.

I noticed immediately it lessened the redness of my face, and made my overall skin tone more appear even.

It does tingle at first if you have dry spots on your skin like I do (my cheeks!), and it does come out of the bottle very pale, with a gray-ish tint. However, once it oxidizes, it can match skin tones that are on the lighter side. I'm a rather pale Latino due to my mix heritage and the fact I don't see much sun unless someone forces me to. (LOL).

To use, pump a small amount onto the back of your non-dominant hand. Then with a finger of you other hand, dip into the bb cream and place it sporadically on face. When your face as a a number of dots, use your fingers/or a blending tool to blend the spots of bb cream outward. A little goes a long way. Build up coverage if you desire. This bb cream minimizes the appearances of red spots, but it won't make them disappear nor will it get rid of the dark shadow under your eyes.

Overall, it gives a more natural, glossy look to your skin.

The only reason I will not buy this again is that I notice it does break me out. I've read some reviews on other sites where some people's skin broke out after use, like mine. But if you have a more indestructible skin type, it might work wonders for you.

on 2/20/2016 12:15:00 AM

If you're looking for an Asian bb cream, you've found it. I bought this pink, orange and silver/gold bottles before. I do feel that my skin looked better after using this. It has a grey tinge to it which sucks and it only comes in one singular shade. I end up just using a darker setting powder to offset how white it can look on my face.

This is a popular product and I find it to be ok. It is creamy and give me a dewy look. Light to medium coverage, and wears off around mid-day. I like to believe in the claims it does to your skin, but honestly I didn't think it was very impressive, it's just a creamy foundation. I use around 1.5 pumps to get enough product dispensed, still, one bottle can last for a very long time. Cute packaging!

on 12/17/2015 2:34:00 PM

This is a product I used to love but now I'm not so fond of it. I'm not sure if you are aware, but this product was reformulated last year.

At first I was excited, thinking a reformulation would mean an improvement. One of the reformulation aims was to get rid of the "grey" aspect. I don't even know what to say. I mean maybe it is a little less grey, but it is a lot lighter than it used to be. I am an "ivory" and I look sick putting this on.

This bb cream also is heavy and transfers. If I blow my nose half my makeup comes off. The makeup lasts only half the day even if I don't touch my face. It just fades off and melts. I have combination skin.

I've come to a sad end with hot pink. I have about 1 and half tubes and I can't wait to use it up and be done with it. I wear it to work and school because I don't care what I look like there. Not around friends or my boyfriend. Once upon a time my friend's mom raved how great my skin looked wearing this. I'm not exactly sure what happened.

on 11/9/2015 10:52:00 PM

I purchased this around 2010, when it still had a cult following on YouTube and the blogosphere. I absolutely loved this foundation at the time I purchased it, partly because it was so trendy, but also because I was a complete n00b about foundations. If you were to ask me circa 2009 to 2011, I would probably wax poetry about how it was the perfect foundation... color matched me exactly.... etc etc. Present me is a little less enthusiastic for a variety of reasons.

1) This definitely does not color match to natural skin tone. In fact, it's really only wearable if you do a finished face (blush, lips, eyeshadow, bronzer...) but is too bare and ghastly to wear on its own. 2) It's beige borderline grey.... basically zombie makeup-but very dewy zombie makeup. 3) The product is created for the Asian aesthetic, which is clear, pale as sheet, mannequin-like skin.

The last caveat is personal preference, but I've long abandoned trying to look like my favorite kpop stars in favor of a more natural foundation. I don't like mismatching the color of my face to the rest of my body just to assimilate into an unnecessary beauty aesthetic for Ultra! Pale! Skin!

There are positives, however. I wish Skin79 would package whatever magic is in their BB creams into a skincare line. I always noticed how much brighter and healthier looking my complexion was when I was regularly using this product. Even after washing my face, my skin glowed and looked so amazing I was confident going out at night without foundation. (Actually, I'm pretty confident now either way ;P) This is also one of the best coverage BB cream from back in the day, and covered everyyyything, without accentuating dry skin or acne.

But with all the new bb cream products being mass produced here, there, everywhere, it's pretty easy to go and find a more reasonable product that actually looks like skin.

on 11/3/2015 8:16:00 PM

this is a must have ! im 18 and have acne oily prone skin since i was 14 tried nearly every acne brand there is and none worked atall i bought this just to give it a bash and OMG! feels amazing on my skin hides my blemishes good coverage and even helps my spots amazing product