Neutral Golden GlowSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this on ebay from a korean seller and I absolutely love it! Korean skin care is far more advanced than what is out on the market here in the united states. If you research korean culture you will find that korean woman focus a lot on skin care and spend hundreds on skin care products. Here in the us woman focus more on makeup rather than skin care and beauty. This product has spf 50 in it which prevents aging and wrinkles. It feels like a moisturizer but does not feel to heavy and the coverage is awesome. It also does not clog the skin. My skin has gotten better! I have extremely sensitive skin so I can only use the most gentle cleanser cetaphil and try to stick with korean beauty products because they just seem to be far more advanced. I have not had any issues with my skin since I switched from american made products. This is a must try. I also purchased this in the gold but I prefer the pink because for some reason the color doesnt seem as light and this is not as oily as the gold. I feel the gold maybe for older and dryer skin. The pink is perfect for teens to 30s. The coverage is great. I use this alone without any concealer and it blends to my natural skin tone after I apply it. It seems very light color but is perfect once you blend it. I believe this only comes in one color but its fine for me. I have dark hair and dark eyes and I also tan occasionally and its not too light for me. I find going 1 shade lighter takes any red undertones out of your skin and just makes your skin look brighter and more fresh faced. I have noticed when I have gone darker in the past my skin just looked a lot more tired and dull. I like to go one shade lighter and contour a little with blush and powder on special occassions. I love this bb cream! It is the best! My 2nd favorite american brand bb is physicians formula.

on 10/31/2016 11:51:00 AM

This product is not a love at first use kind of product. I honestly did not know how to use this, and the first time there was cake on my face. Or my face was a cake. Now while I'm a big fan of cakes, not so much when it's my face. I had to learn how to use it, and I'd love to give you tips, but I honestly don't know how I did it.

I rub this in (with my fingers, now sometimes with a stippling brush). But not harshly. And I let it oxidize so the grey cast turns to a good match to my skin. The result: really good skin that looks like yours but better. Redness is gone. Pores are filled in. And it's not heavy. It doesn't clog pores and actually helps out open wounds from picking...

I do set this with powder and have to touch up mid afternoon for redness starting to peek through, but I really think that wearing off isn't bad. It means that it's not clogging anything! And it also doesn't transfer too bad. It does but it's not the oh god nooooo moment, and it kind of reminds me not to touch my face. So yeah.

This is my HG BB cream. I am trying another BB cream in the coming months, but I am happy that I found this and did not give up when it was still cake on my face.

PS: the new packaging doesn't have the authenticity barcode, seal thingy. Now, an original Skin79 bottle has holographic letters in their labels. If you bought something with a specific authenticity label at the back, it's either fake or a really old product. Please discard and don't risk it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

on 6/22/2016 12:37:00 AM

I'm about nw15, nars monte blanc with combo oily skin and require foundations to last 8+ hrs. I find that this BB Cream matches my complexion quite well though it does start off a bit gray and ashy at first, it dries down much more natural. I set this BB with powder to help w longevity and generally only my forehead is left shiny at the end of the day. I use a sunscreen as a primer, but this does have spf as extra protection. I do not notice any breakouts from regular use, though I haven't noticed any additional skin benefits. It does feel heavier than some other cc/bb creams esp compared to Lioele Waterdrop or Dollish Vita CC, but not as heavy as a traditional foundation. I liken the pump and hot pink packaging, though I wish it has a small panel on the side to indicate how much product is left. I imagine I won't know I'm out of it until it's too late, so I must keep a backup foundation on hand. I would repurchase but will probably trial another foundation or bb when the time comes.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has actually become my favorite of the Skin79 bb creams. The only reason I took a lippie off is because I wish it wasn't as pink as my skin is more yellow. But the texture, wear, performance is absolutely great and note worthy! It feels like a very thick gel and blends easily. It doesn't look or feel greasy or oily, plus doesn't transfer to my clothes or phone. I don't even need to set with powder! (I have dry combo skin) This really blurs pores and imperfections which I love and feels lightweight. I really like that this has built in sunscreen too. This is a great, every day, slap on and go product. Total win

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

on 4/6/2016 2:12:00 AM

I first bought this BB cream when I was in Hong Kong. They have a store called Sasa, and I was able to get it during a sale. It was less than 90 HKD and all you need is a pea to dime size drop to use on your face.

I noticed immediately it lessened the redness of my face, and made my overall skin tone more appear even.

It does tingle at first if you have dry spots on your skin like I do (my cheeks!), and it does come out of the bottle very pale, with a gray-ish tint. However, once it oxidizes, it can match skin tones that are on the lighter side. I'm a rather pale Latino due to my mix heritage and the fact I don't see much sun unless someone forces me to. (LOL).

To use, pump a small amount onto the back of your non-dominant hand. Then with a finger of you other hand, dip into the bb cream and place it sporadically on face. When your face as a a number of dots, use your fingers/or a blending tool to blend the spots of bb cream outward. A little goes a long way. Build up coverage if you desire. This bb cream minimizes the appearances of red spots, but it won't make them disappear nor will it get rid of the dark shadow under your eyes.

Overall, it gives a more natural, glossy look to your skin.

The only reason I will not buy this again is that I notice it does break me out. I've read some reviews on other sites where some people's skin broke out after use, like mine. But if you have a more indestructible skin type, it might work wonders for you.

on 2/20/2016 12:15:00 AM

If you're looking for an Asian bb cream, you've found it. I bought this pink, orange and silver/gold bottles before. I do feel that my skin looked better after using this. It has a grey tinge to it which sucks and it only comes in one singular shade. I end up just using a darker setting powder to offset how white it can look on my face.

This is a popular product and I find it to be ok. It is creamy and give me a dewy look. Light to medium coverage, and wears off around mid-day. I like to believe in the claims it does to your skin, but honestly I didn't think it was very impressive, it's just a creamy foundation. I use around 1.5 pumps to get enough product dispensed, still, one bottle can last for a very long time. Cute packaging!

on 12/17/2015 2:34:00 PM

This is a product I used to love but now I'm not so fond of it. I'm not sure if you are aware, but this product was reformulated last year.

At first I was excited, thinking a reformulation would mean an improvement. One of the reformulation aims was to get rid of the "grey" aspect. I don't even know what to say. I mean maybe it is a little less grey, but it is a lot lighter than it used to be. I am an "ivory" and I look sick putting this on.

This bb cream also is heavy and transfers. If I blow my nose half my makeup comes off. The makeup lasts only half the day even if I don't touch my face. It just fades off and melts. I have combination skin.

I've come to a sad end with hot pink. I have about 1 and half tubes and I can't wait to use it up and be done with it. I wear it to work and school because I don't care what I look like there. Not around friends or my boyfriend. Once upon a time my friend's mom raved how great my skin looked wearing this. I'm not exactly sure what happened.