Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I end up just using a darker setting powder to offset how white it can look on my face.

on 7/8/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have lost count of how many of these I have bought. I love the ease of putting it on. It will then adjust to your skin color. It has great coverage and looks like my natural
skin. I have people tell me how lucky I am to have great skin when I have this on. I get this on amazon and go with a Korean store location. I then wait the 4 weeks for it to arrive. Then I know I have the real product. This is the best BB I have found. It also gives great sun protection. I am in my 50's and have NC25 skin color. My skin tends to be on the dry side. For reference, my other favorite foundation is double wear Estée Lauder as it has good coverage and does not transfer on clothes and does not sweat off. I use the middle one and it is liquid. They a light and full coverage also. I have used both of these for more than 10 years. I try new ones and always come back to these.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this on ebay from a korean seller and I absolutely love it! Korean skin care is far more advanced than what is out on the market here in the united states. If you research korean culture you will find that korean woman focus a lot on skin care and spend hundreds on skin care products. Here in the us woman focus more on makeup rather than skin care and beauty. This product has spf 50 in it which prevents aging and wrinkles. It feels like a moisturizer but does not feel to heavy and the coverage is awesome. It also does not clog the skin. My skin has gotten better! I have extremely sensitive skin so I can only use the most gentle cleanser cetaphil and try to stick with korean beauty products because they just seem to be far more advanced. I have not had any issues with my skin since I switched from american made products. This is a must try. I also purchased this in the gold but I prefer the pink because for some reason the color doesnt seem as light and this is not as oily as the gold. I feel the gold maybe for older and dryer skin. The pink is perfect for teens to 30s. The coverage is great. I use this alone without any concealer and it blends to my natural skin tone after I apply it. It seems very light color but is perfect once you blend it. I believe this only comes in one color but its fine for me. I have dark hair and dark eyes and I also tan occasionally and its not too light for me. I find going 1 shade lighter takes any red undertones out of your skin and just makes your skin look brighter and more fresh faced. I have noticed when I have gone darker in the past my skin just looked a lot more tired and dull. I like to go one shade lighter and contour a little with blush and powder on special occassions. I love this bb cream! It is the best! My 2nd favorite american brand bb is physicians formula.

on 10/31/2016 11:51:00 AM

This product is not a love at first use kind of product. I honestly did not know how to use this, and the first time there was cake on my face. Or my face was a cake. Now while I'm a big fan of cakes, not so much when it's my face. I had to learn how to use it, and I'd love to give you tips, but I honestly don't know how I did it.

I rub this in (with my fingers, now sometimes with a stippling brush). But not harshly. And I let it oxidize so the grey cast turns to a good match to my skin. The result: really good skin that looks like yours but better. Redness is gone. Pores are filled in. And it's not heavy. It doesn't clog pores and actually helps out open wounds from picking...

I do set this with powder and have to touch up mid afternoon for redness starting to peek through, but I really think that wearing off isn't bad. It means that it's not clogging anything! And it also doesn't transfer too bad. It does but it's not the oh god nooooo moment, and it kind of reminds me not to touch my face. So yeah.

This is my HG BB cream. I am trying another BB cream in the coming months, but I am happy that I found this and did not give up when it was still cake on my face.

PS: the new packaging doesn't have the authenticity barcode, seal thingy. Now, an original Skin79 bottle has holographic letters in their labels. If you bought something with a specific authenticity label at the back, it's either fake or a really old product. Please discard and don't risk it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

on 11/3/2015 8:16:00 PM

this is a must have ! im 18 and have acne oily prone skin since i was 14 tried nearly every acne brand there is and none worked atall i bought this just to give it a bash and OMG! feels amazing on my skin hides my blemishes good coverage and even helps my spots amazing product

Great BB cream, out of all of the Korean BB Creams I think this one is the most popular, its not too thick and not too thin, I just wish it came in more colors, also the bottle lasts a really long time, however when you get down to the bottom you can't see how much is left and also since its a hard plastic packaging you can't open it to get the remaining product, but for the price its not bad compared to $60 foundations in department stores

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

on 3/31/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the FIRST BB Cream I have ever bought/ used and I love it! It's good for oily prone/ blemished skin; a little goes a long way (less than a dime size amount). It pumps out grey and blends into the skin nicely (fingers or brush), medium to full coverage, has a nice floral scent that might throw your off (my sis didn't like the scent) and one bottle lasts a very long time (3 years+ and I used it, daily!).

The big FAT CON > it's $25...O.O'

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I looooooooove this stuff HG fo sho. It definitely won't work for a ton of skin tones, even when I'm tanned in the summer its a little too light. It can look a little grey at first but it oxidizes to a colour that matches mine. Its really pigmented and the coverage is A++ to the point where I don't have to use nearly as much concealer as I normally do. The packaging is weird and stupid. It would be so much better if it was just a squeeze bottle or something but I can live with it. Just make sure to take it apart when you think theres no product left cause there will actually be quite a bit in the container that doesn't get pumped out. I've gone through a billion of these bottles but they do last a decent amount of time. The only problem is it's not super available online for Canada unless you're ok with paying >$40 plus shipping. I used to be able to get it for about $20 with shipping which I find very reasonable, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore