Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hate this product so much! I really wanted to like it because the packaging is so easy to use and cute. the first time using it I broke out really bad and it took me two weeks so fully get rid of them. threw it in the trash. worst product id ever tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ugh this product has such bad chemistry with my face. It literally has no coverage and just disappears once it comes in contact with my skin. I suspect it might be the loads of silicone in this thing. Every time I use a silicone primer the makeup I put on top of it seems to slide right off. When I put my concealer on after I put on this product the concealer just balls off too along with the bb cream -_- I had such high expectations because so many people said how high coverage this is otl

on 11/30/2012 8:24:00 PM

I was hopeful but this product gave me the worst breakout of my life. And that's saying a lot. I had a cyst so large and painful I had to go to the derm to get a cortisone shot. I have never had to do that before and I've suffered horrible cystic acne all my life. Add to that it was grey on my skin. Just a big disaster for me. (I tried the Gold as well and the same thing happened. Yes, I am that stupid.)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ohkay, I seriously loved this BB cream for the longest time. I praised it, even recommended it to co-workers, but now I regret even buying it. At first this product was like a gift from God. My skin felt amazing and never looked so flawless. I thought I surely found my HG BB cream. Then a few months passed, and I started to notice little under the skin blemishes all along my jawline and forehead. Thinking it might just be a flaw in my skin care routine I changed everything from my moisturizer to toner BUT my beloved BB cream. After all, that staple of a product could do no wrong, right? Nope... Terribly wrong. After subsiding my breakouts for what I believed to be a periodic hormonal teenage thing we all go through in life I continued to use the product for another month. That's when things went baaaaaaaad. I began to form cystic lumps all over my forehead and very painful black heads along my jaw. And that's when I put two and two together ad realized... My adored BB cream caused my skin to look the worst it's ever been. :( I'm still attempting to get my skin under control from the breakouts that happened weeks ago.

Moral of the story ladies and gents, Skin79 Pink Label BB cream will seem like a gem. It'll make your skin feel amazing and look so impeccable for a little chunk of time. Then BOOM! That's when it'll hit you with clogged pores and painful breakouts. So please, don't be naive and stupid like I was. Save your skin. This is not your saving grace. It's your skins worst nightmare!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

:( I wanted so badly to love this product, I was counting the days until it came in the mail. I read other reviews that it was light and had a grey shade to it but I figured it would warm up and adjust to my skin and since I'm Japanese that color wouldn't be too far off from my skin color since I have Asian skin, well I couldn't have been more wrong. It was very light and looked grey still after about a half of an hour, it also clung to my dry patches and made them look flaky. It has a heavy consistency much like sunscreen and smells something similar to that. I decided to put foundation on top and see if it worked as a primer for me but didn't give me the soft matte airbrushed looked that the primer I use does.
If you're fair to light and are going to use a powder over it and are looking for tinted moisturizer coverage this product would suit you well. Cute pink bottle, nice hygienic pump, a little goes a long way and it's inexpensive but if you want aren't fair to light this isn't for you. My item is authentic in case you were thinking I might have received a knock off since almost every other review is stellar.

on 6/25/2011 5:16:00 AM

I had high hopes for this product. It was my first experience with a BB cream. The scent was ok, but for some reason my eyes (I didn't get any of the cream in my eyes) started burning and stinging so badly that I had to remove the BB cream within 10 minutes. As soon as I got it off, my eyes eased up and went back to feeling fine, so I know it was this product. Since I wasn't able to keep it on long enough, I can't say if the color would have turned out 'right'. I did notice if was ashy and quite light for me. Well, off to try and find a different BB cream.

on 3/24/2018 11:18:00 AM

This product gives great coverage. Having said that, it does not at all adapt to your skin tone. It made me look extremely pale and left a gray cast. This also feels heavy and slides off mid day. It also cakes up on t zone areas even though it says it's oil control. This stuff broke me out badly.

on 12/17/2015 2:34:00 PM

This is a product I used to love but now I'm not so fond of it. I'm not sure if you are aware, but this product was reformulated last year.

At first I was excited, thinking a reformulation would mean an improvement. One of the reformulation aims was to get rid of the "grey" aspect. I don't even know what to say. I mean maybe it is a little less grey, but it is a lot lighter than it used to be. I am an "ivory" and I look sick putting this on.

This bb cream also is heavy and transfers. If I blow my nose half my makeup comes off. The makeup lasts only half the day even if I don't touch my face. It just fades off and melts. I have combination skin.

I've come to a sad end with hot pink. I have about 1 and half tubes and I can't wait to use it up and be done with it. I wear it to work and school because I don't care what I look like there. Not around friends or my boyfriend. Once upon a time my friend's mom raved how great my skin looked wearing this. I'm not exactly sure what happened.

I bought this on a day when I was home sick from work and can only blame this online impulse shopping on a fever. It looks adorable and cheery sitting on my vanity and could possibly even help my skin's condition...if only I could wear it out of the house. It is so greige on my light, yellow-toned skins. And it does not "adjust" at all. I've tried mixing it with too dark, too yellow foundations but can't make it work. At least it was cheap.

on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne