Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 44-55

3.7

on 7/8/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have lost count of how many of these I have bought. I love the ease of putting it on. It will then adjust to your skin color. It has great coverage and looks like my natural
skin. I have people tell me how lucky I am to have great skin when I have this on. I get this on amazon and go with a Korean store location. I then wait the 4 weeks for it to arrive. Then I know I have the real product. This is the best BB I have found. It also gives great sun protection. I am in my 50's and have NC25 skin color. My skin tends to be on the dry side. For reference, my other favorite foundation is double wear Estée Lauder as it has good coverage and does not transfer on clothes and does not sweat off. I use the middle one and it is liquid. They a light and full coverage also. I have used both of these for more than 10 years. I try new ones and always come back to these.

on 12/24/2012 3:45:00 PM

When my Armani Silk and Face Fabric foundations arrived in the mail I washed off my Skin79 Pink BB cream I was wearing because I couldn't wait to try them...thirty minutes later I washed them off and reapplied the BB cream. The color and finish of the BB cream looked better on my med/fair 50 yr old skin... little like a soft-focus lens. Granted, Armani is a terrific status symbol and has classy packaging, but nobody sees that part at the grocery store ;) I use the Skin 79 as a base applied with a Kabuki or blender (it feels terrific going on) and apply concealer and powder where needed. I have oil and enlarged pores in the T-Zone and this does a good job diffusing the pores and quelling the oil without drying the rest of my face. I rarely re-order a product...I'm reordering this from Amazon.

I loved this BB cream. It has great coverage, good SPF and is a good colour for my skin (which is quite light and cool toned). At first I wore this under my other foundation to boost the SPF. Now I've started to leave off using foundation at all and just use the BB cream. Loving it.

on 9/26/2012 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was a die hard liquid makeup user for many many years. Now that my skin is "getting older" I was finding regular liquid makeup didn't cut it any longer. That, combined with some redness on my cheeks, I was in search of something better for my aging skin. I had always been intrigued by BB creams so decided to try a few of the popular brands. The Skin79 BB cream is definitely one of my favorites. I have been using the Skin79 and the Missha perfect cover BB cream for over a year now and my skin has never looked better. Won't ever be without it!

I have been test driving alot of BB creams lately and this one is just meh. First issue is that there is no color choice, so it's pretty light, and alarmingly gray upon application.Second, it goes on very tacky and shiney, but it does eventually lose the tackiness but is wicked shiney., The shine just emphasizes my pores and old scarring which is undesirable in my book. However this is remedied by using my new HG powder over problem areas (Tarte's Smooth Operator) and I can my leave my dryish, less imperfect cheeks alone. The coverage is pretty darn good- if I didn't have melasma and some weird red splotchiness I probably could get away with not using concealer. The gray thing eventually fades but my skin is not really oily so I look like a ghoul for a good hour- it's not a put on and run out product. So this is the reason I'm not calling this the end all and be all of BB creams. I'm currently in love with a Missha product (see review) that does not have parabens, mineral oil etc. The Skin79 BB has ingredients that I'm not crazy about and I also feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette on the breakout thing considering what's in there. I suggest ordering from Seoulglamour on Amazon. They ship really quickly considering it's Korea (took maybe 9 days to Northeast), the prices are great and they include samples of different brands.

on 10/31/2011 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Oh God, it is absolutely grey – I look like a zombie! I purchased it together with BTRC Jasmin BB cream which is wonderful (rating 4) – and only tried today – I´m disappointed – was already late this morning, so I though would be faster to add Laguna, MAC Mineralized “something” and Bella Bamba – no way! Doesn´t work for me (I´m NC20).

on 6/25/2011 5:16:00 AM

I had high hopes for this product. It was my first experience with a BB cream. The scent was ok, but for some reason my eyes (I didn't get any of the cream in my eyes) started burning and stinging so badly that I had to remove the BB cream within 10 minutes. As soon as I got it off, my eyes eased up and went back to feeling fine, so I know it was this product. Since I wasn't able to keep it on long enough, I can't say if the color would have turned out 'right'. I did notice if was ashy and quite light for me. Well, off to try and find a different BB cream.