Filtered by age: 44-55

4.3

on 7/8/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have lost count of how many of these I have bought. I love the ease of putting it on. It will then adjust to your skin color. It has great coverage and looks like my natural
skin. I have people tell me how lucky I am to have great skin when I have this on. I get this on amazon and go with a Korean store location. I then wait the 4 weeks for it to arrive. Then I know I have the real product. This is the best BB I have found. It also gives great sun protection. I am in my 50's and have NC25 skin color. My skin tends to be on the dry side. For reference, my other favorite foundation is double wear Estée Lauder as it has good coverage and does not transfer on clothes and does not sweat off. I use the middle one and it is liquid. They a light and full coverage also. I have used both of these for more than 10 years. I try new ones and always come back to these.

on 6/21/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Let me start by saying that I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and rashes as I go through perimenopause. I have been using this Korean BB Cream for just under a year and am still on my first bottle. I have the bottle with the pump and it works great. I have the Oriental and Gold versions and am waiting to finish this bottle - which seems to last forever. I keep coming back to this BB Cream even though I have other foundations that I can wear. It is very easy to dispense and apply: I don't use my fingers as I have never been able to get a good result using my fingers with any kind of foundation. I have found that I get an airbrush finish using a synthetic flat top kabuki such as the Sigma F80, ELF's Flat top powder brush and the other similar dupes out there. I dispense less than a pump onto a small dish and just pat my brush lightly to get product onto the brush and begin stippling it on my face. It's quick and easy and I'm done in just seconds. I use less than a full pump for my entire face and it covers my redness and any other discolorations very easily including under eye circles. I set it with ybf neutralizing powder and I'm set for the day without touch ups. I find that the color is perfect for my fair to light skin-tone with slight yellow undertones. It adapts to my skin tone in just under 2 minutes and sets quickly and doesn't rub off or fade during the day. It is very gentle and I appreciate the sun protection, which normally wreaks havoc on my skin as I can tolerate very little sunscreen on my face without irritation and itching. When I remove it with cleansing oil (I use Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil to cleanse and remove makeup), it removes quickly and easily and my skin feels smooth and soothed, not dry or tight or irritated. I would definitely repurchase again and highly recommend this BB Cream.

on 6/15/2013 2:07:00 PM

I love this! I've worn it every day this week and I think my skin looks better already. I've found that a little goes a long way with this product, and it works better when blended in with the fingers rather than my usual method of using my foundation brush. It is a touch grey and wet at first, but give it 5 minutes and it sinks into the skin and blends perfectly (at least on my complexion) I top this with sheer pressed powder (specifically MAC sheer finish NC15) and my skin looks like velvet all day. Lasting power is good too. I can't believe I'm so late to this Skin79 party. I'll definately re-purchase!

on 5/7/2013 12:05:00 PM

I usually really can't stand it when the lightest shade of a foundation type product is too dark for me. I'm 50 and I need all the brightness in my face that I can get. My coloring is about a NW/NC 15 - I'm pretty fair but certainly not the palest out there. This product comes in 1 shade and, in my estimation, it's best suited for NW/NC20's. Guess what? Even though it's a little dark on me I still love it anyway. The reason why is it simply blends like a dream. It's become my favorite foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream type product for that reason. I have combination skin - normal to slightly oily in the T zone and dry cheeks. After washing my face this morning my cheeks looked really flaky even after moisturizing. I figured that this would be a real test for this BB cream's blendability, so I put it on. I applied it with my fingers...the flaky dry patches on my cheeks - gone! Gosh, I love this stuff! Yes, it's a bit dark for me, and I do wish there was a lighter shade, but I have no trouble easily blending it out. This has become my go to when my skin absolutely needs to look nice, given how beautifully it covers my flaky dry patches. BTW...Coverage - medium. Finish - a bit dewy and gives my skin such a pretty creamy look. Texture - thick and creamy. Longevity - lasts all day at work.

This stuff is amazing! I bought this on a whim (a very, very impulsive whim) and, although I had a little buyer's remorse concerning the price, I was totally blown away after I tried it! I don't have many areas of my skin that I really need to cover, but I do have a generally uneven complexion, and this sorts it all out! My face hasn't gotten oily, nor has this product broken me out. The best part about this stuff is that when I started self tanning, I didn't have to switch to a new face product!

The only complaint I could possibly think of is the packaging. Because it's pink (and super cute) I can't really tell how much product I have left- but I'm willing to deal with that because this is so amazing!

on 12/24/2012 3:45:00 PM

When my Armani Silk and Face Fabric foundations arrived in the mail I washed off my Skin79 Pink BB cream I was wearing because I couldn't wait to try them...thirty minutes later I washed them off and reapplied the BB cream. The color and finish of the BB cream looked better on my med/fair 50 yr old skin... little like a soft-focus lens. Granted, Armani is a terrific status symbol and has classy packaging, but nobody sees that part at the grocery store ;) I use the Skin 79 as a base applied with a Kabuki or blender (it feels terrific going on) and apply concealer and powder where needed. I have oil and enlarged pores in the T-Zone and this does a good job diffusing the pores and quelling the oil without drying the rest of my face. I rarely re-order a product...I'm reordering this from Amazon.

I loved this BB cream. It has great coverage, good SPF and is a good colour for my skin (which is quite light and cool toned). At first I wore this under my other foundation to boost the SPF. Now I've started to leave off using foundation at all and just use the BB cream. Loving it.

on 11/10/2012 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

HG BB cream. Get it from ebay so it's authentic and not fake. Have super, super sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. The only thing I hate is the bottle it's in. Going to have to figure out how to break into it to get what's left after it stops pumping normally.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been trying tons of BB and TM, this one does come out greyish and then blends into your tone. It would only work for fair skinned girls like me. I like the blending and consistency, did not break me out. It could use a little more coverage for me, but overall above some of the others out there. A generous swappers RAOK a sample, I was so smitten I had to get it, would definitely re-purchase. There is a difference between USA and Korean BB Creams. Great product.

on 9/26/2012 6:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this BB cream! I've tried all of the Skin79 formulas, and I like this one the best. My skin is normal/ combo. I start with a moisture lotion with sunscreen ( can't get too much sunscreen!) and then top it off with this BB cream. I smooth a very small amount all over my face, even the eye area. This will prevent oily breakthrough, and leave me looking flawless all day. It also reflects light away from the fine lines. I don't use foundation anymore! The coverage is very light and it blends into the skin, even though it looks gray coming out. I gave the packaging an average score, because I order mine from Amazon in sample packets instead of the bottle. This has worked well for me though. It's always fresh. I top it off with just enough mineral powder to balance any shine, and I'm all set!