Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 30-35

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this on ebay from a korean seller and I absolutely love it! Korean skin care is far more advanced than what is out on the market here in the united states. If you research korean culture you will find that korean woman focus a lot on skin care and spend hundreds on skin care products. Here in the us woman focus more on makeup rather than skin care and beauty. This product has spf 50 in it which prevents aging and wrinkles. It feels like a moisturizer but does not feel to heavy and the coverage is awesome. It also does not clog the skin. My skin has gotten better! I have extremely sensitive skin so I can only use the most gentle cleanser cetaphil and try to stick with korean beauty products because they just seem to be far more advanced. I have not had any issues with my skin since I switched from american made products. This is a must try. I also purchased this in the gold but I prefer the pink because for some reason the color doesnt seem as light and this is not as oily as the gold. I feel the gold maybe for older and dryer skin. The pink is perfect for teens to 30s. The coverage is great. I use this alone without any concealer and it blends to my natural skin tone after I apply it. It seems very light color but is perfect once you blend it. I believe this only comes in one color but its fine for me. I have dark hair and dark eyes and I also tan occasionally and its not too light for me. I find going 1 shade lighter takes any red undertones out of your skin and just makes your skin look brighter and more fresh faced. I have noticed when I have gone darker in the past my skin just looked a lot more tired and dull. I like to go one shade lighter and contour a little with blush and powder on special occassions. I love this bb cream! It is the best! My 2nd favorite american brand bb is physicians formula.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

on 5/11/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I used this stuff for about two years and it is too light for my skin so I used it under my foundation. I find that my skin does well with it because it is nourishing my skin under the foundation. Otherwise, I found a BB Cream that is perfect for me and this is going to take a backseat.

Essentially, this works decent, but there are better ones out there for my skin texture and color.

on 10/2/2012 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

***ATTENTION OLIVE, TAN & LIGHT BROWN GIRLS...***

WOW!

I ordered some samples of this directly from Korea after doing a TON of research on BB creams for weeks. I also ordered 3 comparable creams from other companies - BB's that were good for acne prone skin and discoloration.

While I also tried the BRTC Blemish Recover Balm SPF 28 and Liole - Beyond The Solution, I like this much more because I feel like I got more immediate results from wearing this for about a week and the samples for this were MUCH more generous so I got a clearer picture of how it works. This smoothed on easier, and was also water resistant (could even apply it to a moist face - the others would not blend in while semi wet and generally didn't feel as good going on).

This brought pimples that were under the surface of my skin up and out really fast and seemed to heal them and diminish them immediately and left over acne marks literally started to fade within the first two days!

I DID NOT BUY THIS TO USE AS A FOUNDATION!!! It makes an INCREDIBLE PORELESS PRIMER under my foundation and makeup. I don't consider this makeup/foundation at all, and since I am black/mixed, I certainly would NOT wear this as foundation. BUT, since I am not that dark (a true nc42/43 - C5/6 - not a sun-tanned girl...) and this blends in more like a lotion rather than sitting on top of skin like makeup and doesn't make me super pale, it actually works fine without any major issues. Under makeup, this makes my face look BRIGHTER, not LIGHTER!

Other ethnic girls who are up to deep tan/light brown should try it UNDER their makeup as healthy skin primer and Asian companies should probably start making these good BB's in darker and yellow based colors because the American versions SUCK and I know some Asian girls who are naturally darker than I am...just saying...

My foundation wears over it beautifully while looking more glowy than usual and I use far less foundation with it than without which is awesome! It makes me look flawless and extends the wear of my makeup while improving my skin and evening my skin tone... I don't think I could ask for anything more.

I will update if anything changes, but I just ordered a full bottle of the authentic stuff, so, for now, I am hooked! HG Primer+ continued >>

on 8/12/2012 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I desperately wanted to love this BB cream. After hearing all the glowing reviews about the Skin79 range of BB creams I went and bought the Pink & the VIP Gold but unfortunately both broke me out. I have dry/combination skin which is sensitive and post Yasmin, it is now also acne prone.

PROS: with the right moisturiser, this BB cream absorbs very well into the skin and has good staying power. It is not too drying for my dry combination skin. The texture & consistency is lovely.Thickish liquid - but not mousse like. Had a nice scent & blended in very well - it visibly filled in all my pores and coverage is sheer bit ok once powder was added. Controlled oily T-zone. I was so in love with this product I tried it on for 2 weeks despite suffering terrible breakouts.

CONS: It really broke me out. After checking out some of the ingredients, this is not a great BB cream for people with acne-prone skin.

TIPS: My skin became very oily and this BB cream slid all over my face and came off when I was using Estee Lauder Hydrationist (the normal & the dry version made no difference) but when I switched to a lighter lotion - Olay lotion for sensitive skin, this BB cream absorbed and stayed on my face. As this BB cream already has moisturiser in it, you just need something very light underneath.

on 8/4/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Looks wonderful wonderful after you leave it on for 10 minutes or so.
Can't wear it two days in a row, otherwise i get zits.
Perhaps I'll wear it at occasional parties or such, but cannot use on a regular basis.

on 5/10/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this BB cream. I bought this and the gold label, and I use this on days where my skin is feeling oily, alternating with the gold label. It smooths my skin and is an excellent base/primer for full makeup, and is a one step for days I am not feeling like doing a whole lot with my face. It evens out my skin tone, and reduces redness on my cheeks and covers under eye dark circles when I am tired from being up with kidlets at night or my allergies are acting up. I am giving it a 4 out of 5 only because I can't use it every day, it changes my skin type when I use it to the point where it gets drier the day after.

on 11/1/2011 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this product after reading good reviews for it. I have sensitive oily dehydrated (combination) skin with large pores and red blemishes. Foundation on the nose has a tendency to flake unless I dab it on quickly with a sponge.

Upon finger application on clean skin the BB cream settled into my pores, but after a few minutes the clumps of color smoothed out - pores were still there but much less noticeable. The finish was a bit too shiny for my taste, so I added powder.

The tint is buildable to medium sheer coverage. The grey-whitish pink undertone accentuates the redness in my cheeks and doesn't go well with the yellow skin tone of my neck - I'm a NC20, and my usual foundation is Diorskin Nude 021 (which is a bit more yellow than my skin but works). After two hours the tint on the sides of my nose slipped. I will see if mixing it with my usual foundation as others have suggested solves both problems, and I'll definitely need some moisturizing on the cheeks beforehand. All in all, not quite the one-step miracle I dared to hope for, but I suspect the perfect BB cream is still yet to be made!

on 9/21/2011 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fabulous bb cream, one of the best ones I've tried since I got into experimenting with these this year. This is miles better than ordinary foundation on me, blends in seamlessly, and does not turn orange or pink at all. The oil control has been impressive as well (my nose being the only exception), lasting through some of the warmest days of the summer. Once applied, it just looks like I have nice skin, no caking or streaking at all. I can't recall any foundations I've tried that have looked as natural on my skin as this product does.
Compared to the Gold version, I find this one just a bit lighter in terms of coverage and feel on the skin, but if pressed, I have to say the difference between the two is so slight, I think you would do well with either one because they are so identical in almost every other aspect. I will definitely get a full size of this, I'm already missing my trial samples.