Filtered by age: 30-35

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this on ebay from a korean seller and I absolutely love it! Korean skin care is far more advanced than what is out on the market here in the united states. If you research korean culture you will find that korean woman focus a lot on skin care and spend hundreds on skin care products. Here in the us woman focus more on makeup rather than skin care and beauty. This product has spf 50 in it which prevents aging and wrinkles. It feels like a moisturizer but does not feel to heavy and the coverage is awesome. It also does not clog the skin. My skin has gotten better! I have extremely sensitive skin so I can only use the most gentle cleanser cetaphil and try to stick with korean beauty products because they just seem to be far more advanced. I have not had any issues with my skin since I switched from american made products. This is a must try. I also purchased this in the gold but I prefer the pink because for some reason the color doesnt seem as light and this is not as oily as the gold. I feel the gold maybe for older and dryer skin. The pink is perfect for teens to 30s. The coverage is great. I use this alone without any concealer and it blends to my natural skin tone after I apply it. It seems very light color but is perfect once you blend it. I believe this only comes in one color but its fine for me. I have dark hair and dark eyes and I also tan occasionally and its not too light for me. I find going 1 shade lighter takes any red undertones out of your skin and just makes your skin look brighter and more fresh faced. I have noticed when I have gone darker in the past my skin just looked a lot more tired and dull. I like to go one shade lighter and contour a little with blush and powder on special occassions. I love this bb cream! It is the best! My 2nd favorite american brand bb is physicians formula.

on 10/31/2016 11:51:00 AM

This product is not a love at first use kind of product. I honestly did not know how to use this, and the first time there was cake on my face. Or my face was a cake. Now while I'm a big fan of cakes, not so much when it's my face. I had to learn how to use it, and I'd love to give you tips, but I honestly don't know how I did it.

I rub this in (with my fingers, now sometimes with a stippling brush). But not harshly. And I let it oxidize so the grey cast turns to a good match to my skin. The result: really good skin that looks like yours but better. Redness is gone. Pores are filled in. And it's not heavy. It doesn't clog pores and actually helps out open wounds from picking...

I do set this with powder and have to touch up mid afternoon for redness starting to peek through, but I really think that wearing off isn't bad. It means that it's not clogging anything! And it also doesn't transfer too bad. It does but it's not the oh god nooooo moment, and it kind of reminds me not to touch my face. So yeah.

This is my HG BB cream. I am trying another BB cream in the coming months, but I am happy that I found this and did not give up when it was still cake on my face.

PS: the new packaging doesn't have the authenticity barcode, seal thingy. Now, an original Skin79 bottle has holographic letters in their labels. If you bought something with a specific authenticity label at the back, it's either fake or a really old product. Please discard and don't risk it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

on 6/22/2016 12:37:00 AM

I'm about nw15, nars monte blanc with combo oily skin and require foundations to last 8+ hrs. I find that this BB Cream matches my complexion quite well though it does start off a bit gray and ashy at first, it dries down much more natural. I set this BB with powder to help w longevity and generally only my forehead is left shiny at the end of the day. I use a sunscreen as a primer, but this does have spf as extra protection. I do not notice any breakouts from regular use, though I haven't noticed any additional skin benefits. It does feel heavier than some other cc/bb creams esp compared to Lioele Waterdrop or Dollish Vita CC, but not as heavy as a traditional foundation. I liken the pump and hot pink packaging, though I wish it has a small panel on the side to indicate how much product is left. I imagine I won't know I'm out of it until it's too late, so I must keep a backup foundation on hand. I would repurchase but will probably trial another foundation or bb when the time comes.

I love this stuff! I recently purchased a trial size of this stuff and I will definitely be buying the full size. This stuff is thicker than American BB creams and provides a nice light to medium coverage that blends well and does not feel heavy nor have a heavy scent. It also does not make my face look shiny and the 25 SPF is great. A couple of downsides are that this stuff stings my eyes( I go very lightly around the eyes which fixes the problem) and it only comes in one shade which is very light but that is not a problem for me; I am very fair(NC15) with pink undertones and the color is perfect for me. Matter of fact the color suits me better than most foundations I've used where more often than not the lightest shade was still too dark for me and was slightly orange. The product has a bit of a gray tinge when it comes out of the tube but that goes away once it's blended into your skin. All in all this is an excellent product but gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me due to eye irritation and the limited range of skin tones for which this product would be suitable.

I bought this on a day when I was home sick from work and can only blame this online impulse shopping on a fever. It looks adorable and cheery sitting on my vanity and could possibly even help my skin's condition...if only I could wear it out of the house. It is so greige on my light, yellow-toned skins. And it does not "adjust" at all. I've tried mixing it with too dark, too yellow foundations but can't make it work. At least it was cheap.

on 9/30/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Was using Clinique's city block before this, but disliked how runny it was. Got a sample of this from an eyelash order and never looked back.

One pump covers my face. I generally don't want heavy coverage and never wear foundation, but I wouldn't describe it as "sheer." It is buildable, IMO. I'm about an NC 25 with yellow undertones who needs coverage for acne scarring, and this matches pretty well; maybe slightly too pale but nothing noticeable. I use MAC prep/prime over it and it keeps shine away and stays put all day. I don't think it would stay without a setting powder, and brow pencil slicks right off if you don't use a qtip over your brows before hand.

Sunblock is great - I can't do chemical because it stings my eyes. Haven't freckled through this stuff unlike Shiseido.

At first I bought this off of the SK79 website to make sure I got the real thing; shipping took forever and when I ran out of the first tube they were out of stock on almost everything. I went to Amazon, and haven't noticed a difference.

Love this stuff.

on 9/30/2014 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for the last six months and my skin has never looked better. And it lasts forever! A little dab is just the right amount of coverage. I got the sample set to try them all and the Pearl is good for a highlighter, but I wouldn't use it for anything else. The gold was good too, but slightly more tan on me. I'm keeping the sample tube on hand just in case I ever get an actual tan.

My complexion best matches Alabaster from Clinique, that's how pale I am.

For the price range this BB blends better than anything else I have tried.

This is my HG bb cream. I have flakey and acne-prone skin that gets super oily through out the day and a lot of BB creams just don't hold up for me. Most of them make me super greasy by the end of the day, or emphasize the dry spots (orange Skin79), or just make my skin look really thick. This one is perfect. It moisturizes, and provides medium but light feeling coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't been able to find anything that gives me that dewy look with (somewhat) natural looking coverage. My only criticism has to do with the packaging. I like the pump because it's sanitary, but the last two containers had a faulty pump that would stick and then ooze out a lot of bb cream. Other than that, it's great.

on 5/11/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I used this stuff for about two years and it is too light for my skin so I used it under my foundation. I find that my skin does well with it because it is nourishing my skin under the foundation. Otherwise, I found a BB Cream that is perfect for me and this is going to take a backseat.

Essentially, this works decent, but there are better ones out there for my skin texture and color.