Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Coverage- Medium. Covers acne and scarring moderately well. Evens out skin-tone. The consistency of the BB cream is definitely on the thicker/heavier side so it really feels like I'm wearing something on my skin.

Finish- Dewy/natural

Staying Power- Poor. Not so great on oil control. My face (which is not especially oily) becomes oily due to this product after about 3-4 hours. Afterwards, the product starts to slide around my face.

Also, this product tends to give off a gray cast which I find not very flattering.

Pros: very good for sensitive skin. Didn't break me out. When my skin got incredibly dry and painful due to prescribed acne creams I was using, every other foundation and even lotion made my skin feel like it was burning. This was the only makeup I could use that did not irritate my skin further and was very gentle.

Bottom Line: I'm glad I gave it a try but because of the poor staying power and color, I don't ever reach for this product and would not repurchase.

Great BB cream, out of all of the Korean BB Creams I think this one is the most popular, its not too thick and not too thin, I just wish it came in more colors, also the bottle lasts a really long time, however when you get down to the bottom you can't see how much is left and also since its a hard plastic packaging you can't open it to get the remaining product, but for the price its not bad compared to $60 foundations in department stores

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

on 11/26/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yassss!!!! I've found my very oily skin perfect match^^ i'm pretty hesitant when it comes to using bb cream cuz last time i use Etude BB Muneral, i had a masaive breakouts...i stopped using anything and stay with my dermatologist gel for my very oily and acne-prone skin. And then i got addicted to this beauty guru on Youtube and she recommend using this product for matte finish all day. I read many reviews about it and finally decide to but it with my Korean friend who bought it in korea for KRW28000 or about $27 (do not buy at cheaper price buz it most likely to be FAKE since this product is the best seller item even from it siblings > orange, purple, gold, etc).

i use this bb cream daily now. Consistency it semi thick, but very easy to blend, you'll get full and builable coverage. (eventho my bf said that he can notice i am using face product since im using this bb cream, but no problem cuz we're tigether everyday no wonder he can notice right? My friends compliment my skin cuz it looks very bright, smooth, healthy, oil-and-pore-free!!!! )
The color is grey with slightly pink undertones. When i first apply it, i look kind of pale which is kind of scary since i'm fair medium skinned. Haha. But it will oxydized after 15-20 minutes following your skin tone. But this product might be not for you who below medium skintone. Cuz it will look extremely grey for darker skintones. :((

Matte finish all day long!!!!!! Im totally shine free for literally 8hours or so. SO HAPPY I FIND THIS PRODUCT.
Well excuse the humidity in my area i got sweaty on my forehead, simply wipeit with blotting paper ao the bb cream won't be dissapear and left your face 2/3 matte.
AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY BREAKOUTS!! YAAYYYY ♡♡♡ just make sure i clean my face with cleansing oil and regular facial wash.
If your face is super oily like mine and acne prone and looking for kind of foundation, daily usage, and have high SPF, this product might be beat for you^^

edit: this product braeks me out in a week... nothing severe or cystic but stil, i couldn't use this anymore. i really want to love this product but i guess there's one or two clogging pores ingredients for my oily skin. im loving the Snail Nutirion one tho, my HG!!

When I move out to Seoul I've been confused as hell to choosen bb cream which could fits on my skin.As a half korean american its really not easy to my skin to get suits on american-europe brand.So I decide to gv this one try. Since my skin got break out a lot off by humidity in Seoul at the first time I'm using skin79 my skin gets more oily and dull.And I dont really like the grey-ish look.So I decided to changing to another brand which is high end line The History Of Whoo. after 6 month experiencing the whoo and I got so many zitz all over my face.So I'm back to skin79.And blending it with sk2 regime give me the best result. Yes I will repurchasing.

on 7/29/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS:
+ No breakouts
+ Smooth finish
+ Great feel/consistency

CONS:
- Very gray even after oxidation
- Very light coverage -- good as foundation, but not as concealer
- Packaging -- you can't tell how much you have left

I can get away with using this in the winter, but now that it's summer it's still too light even after the wait time. :\ I used to be able to wear this as a concealer for my under eyes but now that my circles have gotten darker I'll be switching to something with more coverage.

I've repurchased this foundation twice already. I like how light it is on my skin. It doesn't have great coverage (for acne), but it does a good job of evening out my skin tone. I pat it on with my fingers. Rubbing it on causes it to ball up from my moisturizer underneath--it looks really gross, haha. It pretty much lasts the 12 hours of my usual day.

The only thing I don't like is that it does lighten my skin a little (kind of like a white cast), but I think that disappears after 20 or so minutes.

on 8/26/2013 10:16:00 PM

There's some really good reviews out there about this BB cream and then there's some really bad ones. I'm kind of in the middle about how I feel about this particular BB cream. It's a good color match for my fair-medium skin tone which is nice but out of the two BB creams I own (the other being Lioele Triple The Solution), this one is my least favorite. The coverage is medium.. it covers most of the redness in my skin and the uneven tine but my freckles still show quite a bit and I still have to use quite a bit of my Bare Minerals foundation to get a flawless finish that I like. So that being said, I like more of a full coverage but if you're looking for more of a medium coverage then this could be a good BB cream to go with. The other small qualm I have is the slightly greasy finish. There are days that I just lay around home or only go to the grocery store or whatever and I'm too lazy to put on any makeup, so I just throw on some BB cream to give my face a more polished look... well with this BB cream you definitely can't just slick some on and head out the door or else you'll look like a shiny, greasy mess. I definitely always put at least some translucent powder on top (either Bare Minerals Mineral Veil or if I'm super lazy, baby powder) to set and mattify the BB cream so that I don't look like I have a ton of pily product on my face.

Overall, I think this BB cream is okay-good quality... I would give it 3 1/2 lippies. If you're looking for medium coverage and are aware that this BB cream needs a powder on top to make it appear more matte... then go for it. However, I prefer a more full coverage look that the Lioele BB cream gives me (plus I prefer the Lioele pump because I know I only need one pump for my whole face unlike Skin 79's where I have to guess how much of a pump... 1/2 or 2/5 or whatever... I'm using) and when I run out of my BB cream, I won't be repurcahsing this.

on 3/11/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To be honest, I've been using the fake one for the longest time but didn't know until recently, when I bought a real one. My sis had the pink label and I've been using it ever since and realized afterwards that it was the fake packaging. Nonetheless, the real and fake apply quite similarly, just a slight difference in texture in that the real one is more smooth. Honestly, I'm probably an NC 25-35 (depending on the year) and I think this bb cream blends in well with my skin. I think many people forget that this bb cream has to oxidize in order for it to match the skin so when it does, it does not leave my face with a grey cast. The texture is quite smooth and it comes in a pump form which is good for hygienic reasons. However, it is not very compact for traveling so I would not travel with it but rather take another bb cream instead as it's quite bulky. I don't notice any smell to it either which is good for people who have sensitivity to fragrance. When I use this bb cream, I don't pump an entire pump out; I probably only pump half of it as half already covers my face well. It doesn't provide full coverage, more like light to medium. So if there's any redness or imperfections that need to be covered up, a concealer is probably recommended. I find that if I apply a full pump, I feel my face gets heavy and bit cakey. It does give a dewy look which some people may or may not like. I apply a setting powder on top of it to help mattify it a bit and to help it stay on the day longer and absorb oil. It doesn't feel sticky after applying and would blend well if people wear cream blushes or what not. Overall, I think this is a good bb cream and would recommend it. I'll always be purchasing bb creams to test out different products so not a HG yet for me! But it's always nice to have one on hand :)

on 1/29/2013 2:16:00 PM

One of my favourite BB creams. Nice coverage, high SPF. I don't see any difference between this and the gold label but my mom and sister do. My mum believes that the gold label is more "anti-ageing", so it's rather for her skin, my sister thinks the same, that's why she prefers the pink one. To be honest I don't see any difference, I like both of them.