Filtered by age: 25-29

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

in 2012, i'm so curious about bb cream
i heard this one is the most popular among the crowd
there's only one shade if i'm not mistaken

the old me doesn't understand anything about makeup back then
but this bb cream is so ashy on me :(

people always thought that i'm sick whenever i use this particular bb cream

so i no longer use it and never use it
it's just expire and i toss it away

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Coverage- Medium. Covers acne and scarring moderately well. Evens out skin-tone. The consistency of the BB cream is definitely on the thicker/heavier side so it really feels like I'm wearing something on my skin.

Finish- Dewy/natural

Staying Power- Poor. Not so great on oil control. My face (which is not especially oily) becomes oily due to this product after about 3-4 hours. Afterwards, the product starts to slide around my face.

Also, this product tends to give off a gray cast which I find not very flattering.

Pros: very good for sensitive skin. Didn't break me out. When my skin got incredibly dry and painful due to prescribed acne creams I was using, every other foundation and even lotion made my skin feel like it was burning. This was the only makeup I could use that did not irritate my skin further and was very gentle.

Bottom Line: I'm glad I gave it a try but because of the poor staying power and color, I don't ever reach for this product and would not repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has actually become my favorite of the Skin79 bb creams. The only reason I took a lippie off is because I wish it wasn't as pink as my skin is more yellow. But the texture, wear, performance is absolutely great and note worthy! It feels like a very thick gel and blends easily. It doesn't look or feel greasy or oily, plus doesn't transfer to my clothes or phone. I don't even need to set with powder! (I have dry combo skin) This really blurs pores and imperfections which I love and feels lightweight. I really like that this has built in sunscreen too. This is a great, every day, slap on and go product. Total win

This is a popular product and I find it to be ok. It is creamy and give me a dewy look. Light to medium coverage, and wears off around mid-day. I like to believe in the claims it does to your skin, but honestly I didn't think it was very impressive, it's just a creamy foundation. I use around 1.5 pumps to get enough product dispensed, still, one bottle can last for a very long time. Cute packaging!

Great BB cream, out of all of the Korean BB Creams I think this one is the most popular, its not too thick and not too thin, I just wish it came in more colors, also the bottle lasts a really long time, however when you get down to the bottom you can't see how much is left and also since its a hard plastic packaging you can't open it to get the remaining product, but for the price its not bad compared to $60 foundations in department stores

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

on 11/26/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yassss!!!! I've found my very oily skin perfect match^^ i'm pretty hesitant when it comes to using bb cream cuz last time i use Etude BB Muneral, i had a masaive breakouts...i stopped using anything and stay with my dermatologist gel for my very oily and acne-prone skin. And then i got addicted to this beauty guru on Youtube and she recommend using this product for matte finish all day. I read many reviews about it and finally decide to but it with my Korean friend who bought it in korea for KRW28000 or about $27 (do not buy at cheaper price buz it most likely to be FAKE since this product is the best seller item even from it siblings > orange, purple, gold, etc).

i use this bb cream daily now. Consistency it semi thick, but very easy to blend, you'll get full and builable coverage. (eventho my bf said that he can notice i am using face product since im using this bb cream, but no problem cuz we're tigether everyday no wonder he can notice right? My friends compliment my skin cuz it looks very bright, smooth, healthy, oil-and-pore-free!!!! )
The color is grey with slightly pink undertones. When i first apply it, i look kind of pale which is kind of scary since i'm fair medium skinned. Haha. But it will oxydized after 15-20 minutes following your skin tone. But this product might be not for you who below medium skintone. Cuz it will look extremely grey for darker skintones. :((

Matte finish all day long!!!!!! Im totally shine free for literally 8hours or so. SO HAPPY I FIND THIS PRODUCT.
Well excuse the humidity in my area i got sweaty on my forehead, simply wipeit with blotting paper ao the bb cream won't be dissapear and left your face 2/3 matte.
AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY BREAKOUTS!! YAAYYYY ♡♡♡ just make sure i clean my face with cleansing oil and regular facial wash.
If your face is super oily like mine and acne prone and looking for kind of foundation, daily usage, and have high SPF, this product might be beat for you^^

edit: this product braeks me out in a week... nothing severe or cystic but stil, i couldn't use this anymore. i really want to love this product but i guess there's one or two clogging pores ingredients for my oily skin. im loving the Snail Nutirion one tho, my HG!!

I'm extremely conflicted about this product. For starters I'd like to say I believe my product isn't fake, as I bought it from eopenmarket.

I've tried a few non asian bb creams before and this one is definitely the best in regards to short term results. I like the colour and coverage it gives ME (I don't really have any blemishes, just redness around my nose and uneven skin tone) and even though I'm combination skin (oily around my T zone, dry/normal everywhere else), it gives me dry patches after just an hour. It particularly accentuates my fine lines on the sides of my mouth when I smile, which I had NEVER noticed before, that part, along with my forehead and around my eyes feel very stiff and dry, so I have to apply a generous amount of moisturizer underneath.

On the other hand, if I don't use my mouth for anything, my skin looks perfect and doesn't feel tacky at all. It has a very nice matte finish, even without using powder on top. (Although I'd rather do so, as it lasts longer)

The packaging is adorable, but you can't see how much product you have left. You could, however, weight it. The pump is efficient as you can easily pump out the quantity you want with precision, and it's hygienic.

Although I will not be purchasing this product again, it doesn't mean it's a bad product, it just doesn't work for me, but I think it's ideal for actual oily skin people. I was really hoping for this to be my HG, all-in-one-step-and-go, but the search goes on!

I think its hard to get a good sense of this product from the review since almost all skin79 products bought online are fake (yes I bought a fake one myself on Ebay once, and its super hard to tell the difference) However the real products are very different from the fake ones.

I suspect a lot of the reviews here, are reviews of products from fake manufactures.

First sign, I see a lot of people are complaining that this leaves a yellow cast once it oxidise. I am sorry to say this but this is supposed to be greyish, if you get one where it leaves a yellow cast, you sure as hell have a fake.

I have used this for the longest time, and I don't think it contains any yellow pigments at all - its pink based with grey tones - and its very obvious.

Secondly, this should not by any means feel sticky, it it does you got a fake. Watery and creamy yes, sticky no!

Well, on to the product review.

To me this feels almost like a velvety moisturizer with medium coverage.
I love blending it on my skin!

It does not feel heavy at all and its lasts quite well on my oily skintype (5 hours). At the end of the day my skin feels moisturized and healthy, which I never experiences with normal foundations.

Note that I live in the north and its quite cold here, so I have no clue as to whether it would hold up in warmer weather.

Western BB creams don't stand a chance if you ask me.

The only con is the greyish cast. I have fair alabaster skin with slight pinkish undertones and even on me the greyish tint is apparent - and If I don't do my neck its noticeable. However I feel like it counteracts redness, which in my case is a good thing!

So cons? Well it depends on what you are looking for, if you don't like a moist feeling go for a regular foundation.

When I move out to Seoul I've been confused as hell to choosen bb cream which could fits on my skin.As a half korean american its really not easy to my skin to get suits on american-europe brand.So I decide to gv this one try. Since my skin got break out a lot off by humidity in Seoul at the first time I'm using skin79 my skin gets more oily and dull.And I dont really like the grey-ish look.So I decided to changing to another brand which is high end line The History Of Whoo. after 6 month experiencing the whoo and I got so many zitz all over my face.So I'm back to skin79.And blending it with sk2 regime give me the best result. Yes I will repurchasing.