Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 19-24

4.2

on 5/11/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tried a sample, it's a little too dark for my winter shade but definitely does what it's meant to do. Fabulous product that you can easily wear alone. Oily skin will need to powder of course, acne will fade and look less obvious and best of all, SPF!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meh, this stuff kind of sucks. I'd heard lots about how great Korean BB creams are, and this one had some great reviews so purchased it for $19 on Yesstyle.com. It took ages to come in the mail, and I'm not super impressed.
The packaging is adorable, I love the pump, very hygenic and looks cute in my makeup stash. That's kinda where it ends.
The scent is nice, and the product is reeeeeally thick and creamy, almost too thick. I like that it's got SPF in it, but so do lots of other BB's.
Basically it goes on very grey but after 5 minutes oxidizes to the colour of your face. I found that I used more of this product than I do of my Garnier sensitive BB cream and probably got less coverage. It definitely whitened my skin, but I don't find it blurred imperfections. I definitely noticed my pores a lot more with this product as well.
Because it is so thick I thought it would have good coverage so I didn't use a primer, moisturizer or concealer under my eyes. Big mistake, it's 4pm now and I've got massive dark circles - very visible.
It definitely needed powder to mattify, and I find because it is such a light shade the bronzer I used doesn't look very nice.
All in all huge disappointment, I won't finish the tube, will try and pawn it off on a friend. I definitely thought I'd be experiencing the magic of Korean BB creams, which are supposed to be way better than the others ..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I find this to be a really great little product. I ventured into the world of BB creams when I cleared up my acne and longed to go without heavy foundation after months of piling on Estee Lauder's Double Wear every day, but I still wanted some coverage due to hyperpigmentation marks being really noticeable on my fair skin. This provides that coverage and also gives spf 25 protection.

I was worried about this clogging my pores because I tend to be wary of sunscreen and don't get on too well using it on my face. I had no problems whatsoever with this - in fact, I'd go so far to say it improved my overall skin tone, helping combat oil and fade red marks. A lot of western BB creams are glorified tinted moisturisers - this actually has skin-healing properties, being a Korean make.

The packaging is adorably funky - it's a hot pink can, what's not to love? (The translation from Korean to English is awkwardly worded and really endearing and funny also.) The only issue is that you can't judge how much you've used up, and I suspect you end up wasting a lot of product given the pump dispenser. But a pump is practical and hygienic, so swings and roundabouts.

The coverage is excellent - having never used BB cream before I wasn't sure what to expect, but this covered like a foundation and this is from someone who has red marks from acne and mild spots - it works better than a lot of foundations I've used.

Overall, this really does it all - moisturiser, spf, and coverage all in one product. Nice and minimal and saves overloading on products which can be a) worse for skin, b) more complicated to have more steps, and c) more expensive.

I purchased this on Amazon because I couldn't get a hold of it from stockists where I live, and with delivery paid around £13. Considering I've had it a year and haven't ran out of it, I'd say this was pretty good value. Especially because you won't have to buy a separate moisturiser or sunscreen (in my case, anyway). I try not to wear base makeup nowadays and let my skin 'breathe', but come back to this when I need to look polished and would never buy a foundation again. Definitely recommend.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ugh this product has such bad chemistry with my face. It literally has no coverage and just disappears once it comes in contact with my skin. I suspect it might be the loads of silicone in this thing. Every time I use a silicone primer the makeup I put on top of it seems to slide right off. When I put my concealer on after I put on this product the concealer just balls off too along with the bb cream -_- I had such high expectations because so many people said how high coverage this is otl

on 12/7/2012 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product at the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. I luckly found a store in the mall upstairs next to Seeds Candy. A store with only Korea products. Its the real thing i inspected mine 100x before buying it. I love this product it. I have combination/sensitive skin and it makes my fave look flawless. Also good coverage. I only use a pea size. And blend with my fingers. The color oxidizes well with my natural color. Im medium skin nc30. Its perfect. It has as well faded some discoloration i had on my cheeks due to acne. Its very light and gives me a nice natural dewy look. And it lastes me 9 hours without looking oily or having to touch up. I like giving my face more color so I also apply my sephora powder over with a kabuki brush or i mixed it with my chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation and wow. Its a great conbination. My skin looks very beautiful. I love this two products together. My favorite top two foundation i wont live without. I definetly recommend (:

on 11/19/2012 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this product for about four months now. I've always had very sensitive, acne-prone skin, and when I started using Epiduo for acne I found that all my usual SPF-containing products made my face burn. I asked my dermatologist for a non-irritating make-up that contained some sun protectant, and she told me that a lot of people had good luck with this. Since my sister had already told me how much she loves this stuff, I decided to try it. I'm really glad that I did! It doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it offers pretty decent coverage. I doesn't cover a few of my darker acne scars, but it evens out my overall skin tone and it's very blendable and easy to use. I also like that it feels very light and breathable. Since the bottle is opaque, I can't tell exactly how much I have left, but four months of daily use hasn't emptied the bottle.

on 9/26/2012 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO think this is good, but this is for people that want a light/sheer coverage.
I have dry, sensitive skin, about an NC20 in colour right now. This is a little bit too grey and pink, but I just adjust the colour with my Kett colour adjuster:
This means that I actually keep my BB cream in a jar, since I need to mix it up with a little stick.
I kinda liked the Gold one better for most of the year for me because it has slightly more coverage and is a little more moisturizing, which is good for my dry skin. The Gold one is a little heavier though, which is not good for warm summers - it doesn't let the skin breathe much and the only place my face managed to sweat was on my eyebrows, where I had none of the Gold BB Cream XD On skin that isn't dry, the gold one may look too dewy if not set with some powder. Because the Gold one gives slightly more coverage, it means I can use less of it. About the coverage of the pink one: if you use it like me: put a few dots on and "blend" with a beauty blender, you will only manage to slightly even out your skin tone - the coverage will be sheer. This is OK with me though as I have decent skin. Where I actually need coverage I use a concealer. On the other hand, such a light coverage looks like no foundation at all - it looks like you just have good skin (although you can't detect the gold one on me either when same method of application is used). It evens out skin texture very well.
What I like about wearing this is that my skin seems to dry out much less than with many of my other foundations. My skin doesn't feel moist, but it's as the BB Cream protects it from losing moisture due to the windy cold conditions where I live. This prevents my skin from going flaky. If I just use a moisturizer, my skin IS moist and... by the laws of physics and chemistry (message me if you really want to know why), when it's cold and windy, my skin dries out. So: BB Cream is for me a must-have in the winter!
BTW: I have noticed that BB creams are good as primers too and the makeup I apply over lasts much longer than with my other foundation, So the first step in my morning routine is applying moisturizer, then BB cream all over my face and whatever more I need on top of that. Applying BB cream under my under-eye-concealer has made the small wrinkles under my eyes go away a bit. I think it's due to that my concealer is a little bit drying, although it's the most moisturizing one I've found yet, and the BB cream doesn't let the concealer dry out my skin.
This hasn't broken my sensitive skin out and as far as I have seen (used for about 8 months), BB Creams from Skin79 don't clog my pores and in general makes my skin feel comfortable. One of the other things that I love with BB creams is that they even out the surface of the skin and make pores look less deep and everything generally smoother. If I should put any warnings on BB-creams it's:
1) they can be too heavy for warm summers - they feel like they're suffocating the skin a bit - you will only sweat from the areas on your face where you haven't applied them
2) I hate the orange one - it has a very different coverage and texture from the hot pink and gold one, so if you're planning on purchasing it, read the reviews first
BTW, girl 2 reviews down: people don't need to be lazy to want to have an all-in-one product, some people just don't have half an hour to spend in front of the mirror every morning.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is NOT for dry skinned people. I can not use this in winter as it dries me out horribly and patches around dry skin. I think this product may be useful for me in summer when I require sun protection and am a bit oily.
I have found a good use for this BB cream, though. This is my go-to foundation for when I am performing as a dancer as while I would usually sweat my face off, this keeps my face perfect every time. I just put a little powder in my t-zone for extra sweat-insurance and I'm good to go.

on 8/1/2012 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My first BB Cream and I love it so far. Been using it for a few weeks and no break-outs, plus it gives great light-medium coverage, sunscreen, and makes my skin look better even when I'm not wearing any. It matches my skin tone pretty well (NC20) and doesn't make my skin flip out. The best part is that it looks super natural throughout the day, but still covers up red acne scars and makes my skin tone so so so even.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm just imagining this, but it seems like after a few weeks of regular use, my skin looks.. lighter?

I like using a beautyblender sponge to apply the cream, though I'm sure other makeup sponges will work just as well. It is a bit difficult to remove, but I use cold cream and it comes off like a dream. Do beware of fakes, if you google 'fake skin79' you should be able to find a bunch of websites that give you tips on how to tell the real thing from a fake.

on 6/3/2012 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been reading how great this is for weeks and I finally decided to order it from Ebay. I was worried it would be a fake one, but thankfully it's the real deal.
Never regretted it! It does look really weird when you first put it on, the grey cast really threw me. But after a bit it dried and seemed to change to my skin tone. I am really pale and this is the closet match of make up I've ever found. (baring my old HG Almay)
When I take it off at night, my skin does seem to look better!
It hasn't caused any breakouts so far (have been using it for about a month) or clogged pores which I adore.
The coverage is pretty good as well, I have red marks from eczema outbreaks and also from acne, this covers them well.
Will definitely be using this over summer!