Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 18 & Under

3.9

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Verdict: Amazing product for lazy days, fairly good coverage.

I was on the hunt for a product that I can easily use for school, because my usual foundation routine takes up too much of my time (I have a tan skin tone - think Beyonce - and I usually have to mix two foundation shades together to get the perfect match). The packaging comes with a very useful pump, but be warned: a little goes a LONG way with this BB cream. I usually pump out a fat teardrop size on each cheek, nose, chin and left and right area of my forehead before blending with my fingers. This is because any more than that and the product will not match my skintone, even after it has oxidised. If you're still unsure, check out official youtube videos on how to use BB creams - the models never put on alot of product. The fact that it matched was a very important requirement for me for a BB cream, as most Asian BB creams are only suited for fair skin with yellow undertones. But with this one, the cream FINALLY matches my skin tone! Hurrah!

It has a very light texture and that is exactly what I love about this BB cream: I never feel like it's sitting on my face. It absorbs easily but seems to have a grey undertone when first applied, although this disappears soon enough (as long as you don't over-apply!). It has a dewy finish, and I also like that because I feel like it makes me look fresh.

I use this for school and casual meet-ups when I feel lazy to do the whole she-bang. Although it does not give me any coverage for my dark eye circles (a problem area), it does eliminate some redness and brightens my skin. I've also been pretty blessed with good genes and never had any acne problems, so I don't know how this would work out on acne-prone/sensitive skin.

Overall, will buy again as my "lazy" foundation, unless someone can recommend me a better BB cream than this one!

I love this BB cream! I have this one and the orange one, and I usually mix the two of them. But on it's own, this one is great as well. It's thick and easy to blend. It does have a sunscreen smell, but it's not overpowering and I like that smell. It comes out looking slightly grey (as opposed to the orange which comes out more yellow) but it does match to your skin once it sets. The finish is natural, but it has good coverage without feeling heavy. I have acne scarring on my cheeks and I feel comfortable wearing this product without a concealer. I wear it over a primer and it lasts all day and doesn't look cakey (aside from two spots on my nose where my glasses rest, but that's with any foundation for me) The packaging is adorable as well, and I love the pump. Overall, this is probably my favorite face product at the moment and I'll definitely repurchase. However, a little goes a long way and this will probably last me quite a while.

on 4/1/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Only product I've used so far that works for my super oily skin without looking cakey too.

Hasn't got the best coverage so I tend to have to use a few layers and then top it up later on and it comes off where my skin is redder.

I use this topped with a loose powder as I feel it holds it better than a pressed powder does.

Perfect for paler skins.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is amazing. It has enough coverage to cover some of the redness in my cheeks, and enough coverage to tone down my dark marks on my skin, but still lets the freckles on my face come through and looks very natural. The color matches around NW15 - NC20, but may match darker since it blends so well, and would be easy to blend onto the neck.
The product goes on with a grey tone and very very dewy (too dewy imo), but within 10 minutes, it sets to a more natural skin tone and finish, with just the perfect highlight to the skin.
The only downside, and the only reason it may not be HG for me, is because it clogs my pores, so I took off a star. Please note though, I have very acne prone skin and just about any new product I put on my face will break me out. But, that being said, I've heard many Korean BB creams tend to clog pores. (maybe the sunscreen?)
All in all, I would totally recommend this product to anyone with dry - normal skin, and may be okay for combination with a powder, or blotting throughout the day.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream is my first ever face makeup product. I have combination/oily skin with 1 or 2 blemishes around my mouth and semi-visible blackheads. I was wanting to try some foundations, but I was afraid that I might make mistakes with my foundation, like it being too cakey or something like that, so a BB cream or tinted moisturizer was a great start for me, I guess. I purchased this off Ebay from a legit seller from Korea, and it's authentic. YAY. As this is my first face makeup product, I kinda expected good outcomes from it, hearing all the good hypes about this product, sadly I'm sorry Skin79, you didn't impress me :(
So let me talk you through some of things way I think this product can execute better. I have tested and tried this product more than 4 months in order to write this review properly.

Packaging:
Who doesn't like foundations/ BB cream that comes with pumps, it simply hygienic and clean. I can give point to that, however, I don't see the reason why the product comes with a thick packaging, I didn't pay $15AU for the pretty pink packaging. Like majority of foundations or any face makeup product, this product contains 30gram+. Son of a cow, the packaging is so thick and bulky, do you actually know how much product are you actually using or how much is left inside the bottle after you THINK you finished it? Thank god, I came across 'hotpeachjuicy' from YouTube, she made a video on the craplaod of product from this BB cream you DON'T get, after you THINK you finished it. CHECK IT, it would help you save your money and product. YouTube title is BB Cream Users....Must see this! You will thank me <3

Shade:
I'm an NC25 on regular days and NC30 on summer times, with asian skin. I'm a warm tone with yellow undertone and slight redness on my nose. Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream was probably initially designed for skin shade range for light to medium skintone, sorry for those ladies with darker skin, this might not be right for you, because it might turn grayish on you. Ok here's the catch to this product that kinda put me off from repurchasing this BB cream again. For girls out there who have some slight redness or pinkish undertone to there skin, this BB cream enhances that, once I let the grayness for the BB cream settle in and transform into flesh colour, there is still remain some slight pinkish or redness to my skin. That can be comebacked with a good concealer, but for the performance on this product itself, it's not good.

Coverage:
As for coverage, I love it, just what I wanted and expected. Light, breathable coverage, which does wonders for those ladies and gentlemen out their that want a bit of coverage and it's suitable for everyday uses. As for coverage wise, let me tell you that this BB cream doesn't provide enough coverage for those who is seeking to conceal any dark circles, blackheads or blemishes. The great thing I get out of this product, is that it blends into my skin like a dream, even with my clean finger, and not just sitting on top of my skin, flaking or sliding off. AND Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream does not oxidize or turn orange and comes with SPF 25++, YAYAY for SPF~!!

Longevity:
Since this product is probably an oil based and have a creamy consistency, it would probably serve justice to this product by topping it off with some light pressed or loose powder of your choice. For my skin type, it lasted me for around about 3 hours the most without any powders, and for hotter weather, I would best advise you to apply some primer underneath or powder on top, to keep your BB cream in tip-top shape.

Scent:
Another positive thing I got to say about this is probably the scent, I don't like it, but I don't hate it. It got a light moisturizer or cream type smell with a slight fragrance, it's ok girls, it will go fade quickly once applied and soaked to your face.

Finish:
If you are looking for a light to medium coverage face makeup that offers a semi- dewy/natural finish, Skin79 got all the package.

Application:
For application, I usually just keep it simple and quick for school, god gave you fingers, use them. However, if you are a bit skeptic about using your fingers to apply the product, try pumping 1 pump worth of the product onto a damp foundation sponge. By that, it will provided the most flawless and seamless finish.

Main Ingredients:
Tangerine oil- helps brighten the skin and believed to help keep control acne and blemishes.
Arbutin- help the whitening of the skin
Phyto-complex- helps provide nutrition for the skin
Adenosine- help wrinkle improvement (works hand in hand with the SPF25)
Ceraminde3- Provide moisture to the skin
Osmopur- Provide the skin from harsh environments, dirty and oil

Repurchase: No, sorry, but it's an alright product :)

Thank you for reading, hope this helps you! LOL, longest review I have wrote yet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Ok, I LOVE this product, I've had it and have been using it for 2 days now and I feel like my skin is already glowing. My pores already appear smaller and it smells lovely. The color oxidized perfect to my skin tone and I'm medium-tan. (tan right now because of the Texas heat) I have 2 complaints however. 1. Sometimes the pump gets stuck which is frustrating especially when you're in a rush. 2. I have very oily skin and this bb cream does nothing for it, but at least it doesn't make it worse.

This is one of my favourite BB creams on the market. Fairly cheap, brought it on eBay for $12.50 with free shipping. I generally use this instead of foundation since it is less heavier on my face. The coverage is medium, being able to cover the red areas of my face. The consistency is fairly thick but when applied, a little goes a long way and I prefer using my fingers over my foundation brush. Since this bb cream contains spf and whitening properties, it will make your face appear very light when taking flash photos at night! The shade of this colour will suit people with medium to fair skin. I reccommend this bb cream for people wanting to try out their first bb cream!

on 7/11/2012 4:31:00 PM

I love this bb cream :)
This was my first bb cream. I got it at a local asian market for 22 dollars. The packaging is really cute and sanitary. Even with oily combo skin in the summer, i find i have to moisturize alot to get the product nicely absorbed with looking too cakey. In the first 3 weeks of using it, I actually broke out so I stopped using it. 2 weeks after, I started using it again and it made my skin look flawless while helping my blemishes heal. I find at the end of the day, my blemishes look smaller. My friends compliment how smooth my skin feels. i have to blot my nose 4 hours after, but I am hoping to buy the pact soon that matches with it. It is natural and dewy and a medium thickness and medium coverage. i have pale skin so it matches my skin 5 mins after. This is not recommended for tan skin. If you go to the skin79 website, you can reapply during the day. This looks horrible on camera, btw. My skin looked grey and it looked cakey and you can see my blemishes and bleghh. I want to try the new orange version after I finish but I will definetely repurchase. I only need 1-2 small pumps for my entire face and neck.

on 6/17/2012 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this is the first bb cream I own. at first I tried my mom's vip gold and decided to buy this because this is the one for oily skin. it is too light for me but it oxidizes pretty close to my skin tone. I use it everyday to school and my friends said that my face looks brighter. I also noticed that using this gradually evens out my complexion. very reccomended!
UPDATE: I just started using Ponds Clear Balance Oil Control Facial Foam this morning, and the matte result definitely prolong the wear of the bb cream and reduce the oily look on your skin. I finished getting ready at 6.30 AM and my skin still looks amazing at 5 PM.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ohkay, I seriously loved this BB cream for the longest time. I praised it, even recommended it to co-workers, but now I regret even buying it. At first this product was like a gift from God. My skin felt amazing and never looked so flawless. I thought I surely found my HG BB cream. Then a few months passed, and I started to notice little under the skin blemishes all along my jawline and forehead. Thinking it might just be a flaw in my skin care routine I changed everything from my moisturizer to toner BUT my beloved BB cream. After all, that staple of a product could do no wrong, right? Nope... Terribly wrong. After subsiding my breakouts for what I believed to be a periodic hormonal teenage thing we all go through in life I continued to use the product for another month. That's when things went baaaaaaaad. I began to form cystic lumps all over my forehead and very painful black heads along my jaw. And that's when I put two and two together ad realized... My adored BB cream caused my skin to look the worst it's ever been. :( I'm still attempting to get my skin under control from the breakouts that happened weeks ago.

Moral of the story ladies and gents, Skin79 Pink Label BB cream will seem like a gem. It'll make your skin feel amazing and look so impeccable for a little chunk of time. Then BOOM! That's when it'll hit you with clogged pores and painful breakouts. So please, don't be naive and stupid like I was. Save your skin. This is not your saving grace. It's your skins worst nightmare!