Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under

4.2

I really liked this product! It comes in a convenient and sanitary pump form, though you can not see how much product is left. It blends easily, and has medium coverage. I also like the smell, it smells soft and sweet, kind of like baby powder or lotion. The shiny letters also come off if you scratch it. Also, you need to be careful of which one you buy. Look for the authenticity sticker on the bottom. This product did not break me out, and made my skin soft while covering my imperfections. It does some in one color, however.

on 11/16/2014 12:35:00 AM

This is the absolute best foundation or BB cream I have ever used. I've been wearing this stuff for about a year and a half and I've been very happy with it! My biggest problem with almost everything I put on my face is that it doesn't look natural. It must be the texture of my skin or something but whenever I use a foundation, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, sponge) it always looks cakey and very unnatural. But not with Skin79 BB Cream. Applying it with my fingers or a sponge leaves my skin looking very natural but evened out and radiant. It doesn't have very heavy coverage but I usually don't need it as long as I use some concealer. One bottle lasts a pretty long time, usually about four months. I also love the long term benefits of using this BB cream. I believe it has helped my complextion even out and controls my acne. I'm young so I don't have any wrinkles, but I like that this product doesn't settle into the fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. The price isn't bad at all if you buy it from Amazon, but I would probably still buy this even if it were expensive. Honestly, this product makes me so happy. I would recommend this to almost anyone!

on 7/14/2014 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream :D
I heard a lot of good things about this bb cream and decided I should try it. When I got it it came with 2 samples (I thought that was nice ^^). The bb cream itself has a grayish color it it, but when you put it on your face it oxidizes to your skin tone. I have some pimples, oily skin, and some redness on my cheeks. The bb cream doesn't cover the redness very well, so it is a very light coverage in my opinion. It did decrease the darkness of my under eye circles so I was happy about that. It also decreased the size of my pores :D yay. overall.. I just use this as a base to control my oil and decrease the size of my pores.

on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne

on 3/11/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this BB cream a year ago, and it was the first one I ever used. I liked it quite a bit, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

First, the packaging! It's super cute and very hygienic -- but it is hard to tell when you're running out or not, so it's good to have a backup just in case.

I found that the coverage is light to medium, and it really didn't do a good job at covering up my acne and my post hyperpigmentation. However, it did even out the redness in my skin. It didn't cake on me and didn't feel heavy. When first applied it ran much too grey on my yellow undertones and looked a little too light on me -- but when I'd look in the mirror a couple hours later this BB cream made me look fresh and radiant (although not nearly matching my skintone), with a dewy finish that didn't look oily... as long as I blotted my face.

That being said, the oil control was pretty good; my t-zone gets /very/ oily throughout the day and I found that I didn't have to blot as often while using this. The SPF in this is also a nice bonus, but it definitely can't replace normal sunscreen.

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer higher coverage and also because the shade was slightly off (for reference, Lioele Triple the Solution fits my skintone perfectly). However, I do think that it is a good BB cream and I do recommend it -- it just doesn't tick the boxes for me.

on 1/20/2014 5:32:00 PM

Love this BB cream. Sits wonderfully on my skin, and I rarely needed anything else with it at all. I also have some acne scarring and it covered the discolouration quite well - I'd say it can be worked up to medium coverage. Not a fan of the packaging - works well for the first three quarters of the product, but then the pump-action lid stuck when I pressed it down, even though the bottle was still heavy enough to have a significant amount of product left. I would definitely buy this again - but I can't find it in New Zealand anywhere! Real bummer.

on 10/27/2013 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Best BB cream I've tried so far! The first one I used was the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, which was more like a tinted moisturizer to me. (I think most Americanized BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers.) This BB cream actually has great coverage without making my skin feel dry like foundations do. It is buildable as well, which allows it to act like a concealer too. Also love the fact that it has SPF and PA++! I would highly recommend this to people with oilier skin as well. The gold label is a bit more moisturizing, so the pink label gives just enough moisture without making me feel oilier than I already am.

The packaging is very pretty and sanitary with the pump, however, if you don't break open the top and scrape out the remaining product, a lot is wasted. As for price, $30 is quite expensive in my opinion, but since I only use less than one full pump a day, the bottle lasts for a good amount of time.

on 7/26/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros
1) Good coverage
2) Gives your face a pink glow
3) The design of the bottle is very nice b/c it is a pump for hygienic and convenient purposes

Cons
1) MAKES YOUR FACE FLAKEY AND FORMS RED BUMPS
2) Makes your face look cakey and obvious that you put something on it
3) Looks like u put foundation and blush
4) The product has fragrance which irritates your skin
5) The pump is inconsistent with the amount that is pumped out

I brought this a few weeks ago and i tried it twice. Every time i use it, my face goes from clear and smooth to flaky, bumpy and red. I hesitated on trying this product a second time after my horrible first try.

This product isn't a bb cream. It is more like a foundation and i doubt it will help even out your skin tone and all that good stuff they claim to do b/c foundations just give coverage just like this product.

Now, i don't know what i'm going to do with this full bottle. This is not worth my money.
I do not recommend this product!!

on 7/19/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour: almost perfect for my NC20 skin-it's just that little bit lighter than my skin tone, but I doubt nobody else notices it. I prefer it this way as it brightens up my skin making it look gorgeous and fresh. When I squeeze it out onto my hand it has a definite grey cast, but it disappears when I apply to my face.
Coverage is light-medium. Enough to cover most of the redness in my skin, but still requires concealer for scars and acne. Great for good skin/running errands/ceebs putting on foundation days
Finish: makes my skin look dewy and fresh (something I thought I would never be able to pull off due to my oily skin). Doesn't grab onto small flaky bits of skin, however, large patches of dry skin e.g. on a pimple, it highlights a little. Brightens up my face and gives a lovely no-makeup look.
Lasting power/oil control: when used with my Face of Australia primer and MAC blotting powder, my nose doesn't start getting oily for 2-3 hours, and my cheeks ~4 hours (pretty long for me). Even so, it doesn't give me that disgusting oil slick look, and as long as I refrain from touching my face, it doesn't look too bad. It lasts for most of my twelve hour days and when I get home, I see that some of it as melted off, but enough has remained on my face that it still covers some redness.
Packaging: very cute, however, downsides include not being able to see how much product is left, the pump dispensing a little too much product and not being very travel friendly due to no cap
Price is fairly decent, around $17 on Yesstyle

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bb cream sooooo much. It goes great with my skin tone. This bb cream is moisturizing but it doesn't make my skin even more oily. One of God's greatest creations. The only downside is that it doesn't cover up big acne very well. Check out my other reviews! :)