Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.1

on 11/3/2015 8:16:00 PM

this is a must have ! im 18 and have acne oily prone skin since i was 14 tried nearly every acne brand there is and none worked atall i bought this just to give it a bash and OMG! feels amazing on my skin hides my blemishes good coverage and even helps my spots amazing product

on 9/13/2015 4:57:00 AM

I have bought this product so many times because I love it so much. It covers most of my blemishes and doesn't make my dry patches stand out. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't stay on my skin for long, which means that I have to reapply it at least 2 times throughout the day. But, it's very layerable and I have yet to see it look cakey after using it for about 3 years.

on 8/22/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Good medium coverage. Goes on smoothly. Didn't break me out. Doesn't control oil too well, so better set it with a powder. The main thing I didn't like was that it has a greyish cast to it, kind of like washed-out skin when worn, and I also notice this when I saw my friend wear it. Good price though.

I really liked this product! It comes in a convenient and sanitary pump form, though you can not see how much product is left. It blends easily, and has medium coverage. I also like the smell, it smells soft and sweet, kind of like baby powder or lotion. The shiny letters also come off if you scratch it. Also, you need to be careful of which one you buy. Look for the authenticity sticker on the bottom. This product did not break me out, and made my skin soft while covering my imperfections. It does some in one color, however.

on 11/16/2014 12:35:00 AM

This is the absolute best foundation or BB cream I have ever used. I've been wearing this stuff for about a year and a half and I've been very happy with it! My biggest problem with almost everything I put on my face is that it doesn't look natural. It must be the texture of my skin or something but whenever I use a foundation, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, sponge) it always looks cakey and very unnatural. But not with Skin79 BB Cream. Applying it with my fingers or a sponge leaves my skin looking very natural but evened out and radiant. It doesn't have very heavy coverage but I usually don't need it as long as I use some concealer. One bottle lasts a pretty long time, usually about four months. I also love the long term benefits of using this BB cream. I believe it has helped my complextion even out and controls my acne. I'm young so I don't have any wrinkles, but I like that this product doesn't settle into the fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. The price isn't bad at all if you buy it from Amazon, but I would probably still buy this even if it were expensive. Honestly, this product makes me so happy. I would recommend this to almost anyone!

on 7/14/2014 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream :D
I heard a lot of good things about this bb cream and decided I should try it. When I got it it came with 2 samples (I thought that was nice ^^). The bb cream itself has a grayish color it it, but when you put it on your face it oxidizes to your skin tone. I have some pimples, oily skin, and some redness on my cheeks. The bb cream doesn't cover the redness very well, so it is a very light coverage in my opinion. It did decrease the darkness of my under eye circles so I was happy about that. It also decreased the size of my pores :D yay. overall.. I just use this as a base to control my oil and decrease the size of my pores.

When I first ordered this BB cream online my skin had really bad acne, but after a few tries using it in a cover-up/foundation style I was disappointed (though glad I bought it cheaply online instead of buying another brand on retail price) so put it away for a few months.
Medication has since cleared skin up, and have fallen in love with this product, though I use it as more of a foundation mask under my eyes.
I have v dark circles so the thick consistency is great, and the gray tone of the cream disappears.
Because of the shine, I apply it and wait a few minutes while I do my eyeliner or whatever, and then use a cheap little sponge to just pat it and matt it a little (fingers would work too).
Has never caused me to break out.
I apply loose powder all over my face, and although the cream is dry by the time I powder, it still allows it to set nicely.
Love love love the thick consistency and how it doesn't crack, crease or sweat off. Also is lasting me ages, only need a tiny pump every day, very happy!!

Note: I am already very very pale and was worried about the grey tone initially (unnecessary worry), however that means I have no idea about whether it lightens skin or not.
As for SPF, I use a sheer-tinted 50 SPF sunblock as my base (like a primer I guess) all over my face and neck every morning, so again I don't know how well it protects the skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product but after using it for nearly 2 years, I have some cons but first, I'll start with the pros:
- Non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores
- Doesn't break me out
- Keeps my face matte for longer (I have really oily skin)
- Packaging is sanitary because of the pump
- Evens out my skin tone
- Hides some blemishes
- Goes on smooth

Now for the cons:
- Doesn't cover blemishes well
- Only comes in one colour and it can be too light on my skin if I put on too much of the product

Other than that this is a lovely product and I will continue using it until I find something better

on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne

on 3/11/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this BB cream a year ago, and it was the first one I ever used. I liked it quite a bit, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

First, the packaging! It's super cute and very hygienic -- but it is hard to tell when you're running out or not, so it's good to have a backup just in case.

I found that the coverage is light to medium, and it really didn't do a good job at covering up my acne and my post hyperpigmentation. However, it did even out the redness in my skin. It didn't cake on me and didn't feel heavy. When first applied it ran much too grey on my yellow undertones and looked a little too light on me -- but when I'd look in the mirror a couple hours later this BB cream made me look fresh and radiant (although not nearly matching my skintone), with a dewy finish that didn't look oily... as long as I blotted my face.

That being said, the oil control was pretty good; my t-zone gets /very/ oily throughout the day and I found that I didn't have to blot as often while using this. The SPF in this is also a nice bonus, but it definitely can't replace normal sunscreen.

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer higher coverage and also because the shade was slightly off (for reference, Lioele Triple the Solution fits my skintone perfectly). However, I do think that it is a good BB cream and I do recommend it -- it just doesn't tick the boxes for me.