CHANEL Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
CHANEL Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

on 1/3/2012 1:50:00 PM

I bought this sight unseen because I love Nakkar glossimer and some of the reviews for Nakkar said that it was a redder version of Pink Teaser - and I now agree. Pink Teaser is a medium-bright mauvey-rose pink with gold and pink sparkles. Like Nakkar, it makes me happy to wear this. Even though I would probably say that Nakkar is slightly more beautiful overall, I wear Pink Teaser more often because I find it to be more versatile. I absolutely love it! Quite possibly my favorite lip gloss of all-time. NC30/Mat Lumiere 30 Cendre.

on 10/12/2011 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, Glossimers in general are my favorite lipgloss - they go on thick and not sticky, and the colors are pretty. Pink teaser is a lovely shade that would work on a lot of people. It's quite pigmented, and it's a warm pink (nothing barbie about it). The shimmer is also very lovely. A huge winner! If you like this try Nakkar too - it's a little more coral/red, but also similar.

on 8/20/2010 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous color!!!

on 8/11/2010 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This shade is out with Chanel's Fall 2010 collection. This has only been out at my local counter for 3 days and most of the collection is sold out, I was lucky enough to get the very last one of these. When I saw previews online I was worried that this would be too similar to Venus which I own. However, it is not; Venus and Pink Teaser are both Brilliant Extremes but Venus is much more shimmery and more fuschia. Pink Teaser is more of a deeper mauvey-rose with gold shimmers. As with most Glossimers the texture is gel-like and very comfortable on the lips. It makes my lips plump and moisturized and is not gritty at all. I have never been a huge fan of lip glosses but the moment I bought Venus I knew this was trouble lol. The SA at my counter told me this was a permanent addition to the Glossimer line. This is $31CAN.

on 7/16/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used to be a strictly lipstick girl. I disliked the thick, sticky texture that is the signature of most glosses and felt so sophisticated and worldly using lipstick since the young age of 15.

Enter Chanel Glossimers. This was my first one and I never had a shade quite like this. I agree with the other reviewer who said this is a combo between rose & fuschia. I see more pink & fuschia and the color just brightens up my lips so well I don't need to use any eye makeup whilst wearing this Glossimer because I feel like my face needs nothing else! It stays on pretty well and the texture is more creamy than glossy. A slight gripe I have is that there is a lot of glossimer stuck onto the wand applicator (besides just the doe foot) but really, that's nothing to complain about.

I admit, I was a little nervous purchasing this because it didn't look like much at my Macy's counter but I had seen Temptalia's lovely swatches and her good review made me take the plunge. Well, in natural lighting (and in white fluorescent lighting), this looks AMAZING. I can't help but tell everyone that I'm wearing Chanel's Pink Teaser Glossimer whenever I have this on! I MUST share the love!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Wow! my new Holy Grail lipgloss! for all time! it gives such a beautiful soft pout of glow with such a perfect color of berry to your lips, such elegance! never have a found the perfect color for my pigmented lips! love love love!

on 7/9/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first Glossimer and I couldn't be more pleased with my choice of colors. Really lovely warm, vibrant pink with golden shimmer. I typically prefer a tackier, thicker gloss (Bobbi Brown and Lip Glass) but the texture of the Glossimer isn't too thin and seems to do a decent job of staying put.