Chanel Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Filtered by hair type : Other
Chanel Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

on 10/12/2011 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, Glossimers in general are my favorite lipgloss - they go on thick and not sticky, and the colors are pretty. Pink teaser is a lovely shade that would work on a lot of people. It's quite pigmented, and it's a warm pink (nothing barbie about it). The shimmer is also very lovely. A huge winner! If you like this try Nakkar too - it's a little more coral/red, but also similar.

on 9/21/2010 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love this gloss to the moon and back. I already owned a Chanel Glossimer (in Gazelle, FYI) and while I found the color a bit too light for my tastes, I absolutely appreciated the consistency and how well the gloss stays put for hours, so I was curious to splurge on another color of the same product.
Well, this pink is just PERFECT for my lips, leaving enough color to make my face glow. Plus, the orange-golden shimmer, it's fantastic without being too dramatic.
Definitely worth every cent.

on 7/8/2010 9:11:00 PM

This is easily my favorite lip gloss of all time. It is a Chanel Glossimer lip gloss that came out with Chanel Fall 2010. It's a deep pink color, that looks to be a mix between fuschia and rose in the tube. On the lips it is more sheer than it is in the tube (though it can be layered heavily to get more true to color) and it gives just enough color to my already pigmented lips. There's gold shimmer/glitter in the gloss but it isn't gritty at all. I can't feel any grit on my lips whatsoever. The shimmer looks absolutely gorgeous and gives that wet/glossy look without overtly showing the glitter. It applies easily and is not sticky. The lasting power is so-so, but I don't mind reapplying throughout the day.

For reference, I am a neutral-to-warm skin tone. I wear the shade Stromboli in NARS Sheer Glow, which I'm told is somewhere in the neighborhood of NC30-35. I don't think that this gloss only looks good on warm skin tones, I think it'd suit cool ones as well. I'm not sure if this is limited edition or not, but if it is, I would definitely get a back up.