CHANEL Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Filtered by skin type : Normal
CHANEL Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Please click continued for pics of the product and swatch on arm.

I would probably not call this something warm. To me, it looks like vivid mid toned rosy pink. With tonnes of golden and pink shimmers. If you look closely, you can surely see the pink shimmers. This has more golden shimmers to me, at least when compared to Venus glossimer.

Despite loaded with tonnes of shimmers, the texture is still very comfrtable to wear without the horrible gritty feeling. Smooth gel-like without scent that glides on easily. Staying power is good and goes on quite sheerly, as you can see from my lip swatch. Anyway, it can be layered easily to obtain the shade as in the tube though imho, lips will be too shiny. I guess I like this sheerly - such a pretty colour! :)

Not too much to comment on the packaging as well - standard classy/ boring Chanel packaging (I'd say classy lol). Not a big fan of the doe foot applicator as most of the time it's loaded with too much lip gloss.

I bought this solely because it looks the same as my beloved LE glossimer (Ultrarose) except this is a shade deeper (and more pinkish on lips) and has pink shimmers instead of gold only. Will certainly repurchase and thank God this isn't a LE, as confirmed by a local SA, though she warned me that it may be OOS.

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Wow! my new Holy Grail lipgloss! for all time! it gives such a beautiful soft pout of glow with such a perfect color of berry to your lips, such elegance! never have a found the perfect color for my pigmented lips! love love love!