CHANEL Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
CHANEL Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Another winner from Chanel. Pink Teaser is a beautiful mauvey/rose color that looks stunning on my pale cool skin. Worth every buck, and as with all Chanel's glosses quality is amazing. Currently my favorite next to Imaginaire and Meteore. Today I went back to the Chanel counter to pick up another Pink Teaser gloss, and unfortunately I was told it was LE or discontinued, I was not told the last time I visited the counter, if I knew I would of bought a back up, its a shame becuause it is a lovely shade, but I must say that it is not a shade of pink that is unique, I have seen many glosses from other brands that are almost identical to this shade of pink.

My lips are not particularly pigmented and this one shows up as a brilliant vivid pink with peach undertones. It is full of golden shimmer, which is quite visible. It is strange that on others it applies as a cool pink. Under warm light it seems more peach on me. Anyway, I love it because it's a gorgeous color and extraordinary for fall. Another plus is that it is not sheer. I am happy to hear that it's a permanent shade!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Please click continued for pics of the product and swatch on arm.

I would probably not call this something warm. To me, it looks like vivid mid toned rosy pink. With tonnes of golden and pink shimmers. If you look closely, you can surely see the pink shimmers. This has more golden shimmers to me, at least when compared to Venus glossimer.

Despite loaded with tonnes of shimmers, the texture is still very comfrtable to wear without the horrible gritty feeling. Smooth gel-like without scent that glides on easily. Staying power is good and goes on quite sheerly, as you can see from my lip swatch. Anyway, it can be layered easily to obtain the shade as in the tube though imho, lips will be too shiny. I guess I like this sheerly - such a pretty colour! :)

Not too much to comment on the packaging as well - standard classy/ boring Chanel packaging (I'd say classy lol). Not a big fan of the doe foot applicator as most of the time it's loaded with too much lip gloss.

I bought this solely because it looks the same as my beloved LE glossimer (Ultrarose) except this is a shade deeper (and more pinkish on lips) and has pink shimmers instead of gold only. Will certainly repurchase and thank God this isn't a LE, as confirmed by a local SA, though she warned me that it may be OOS.

continued >>