Chanel Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Chanel Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

1 review

on 7/8/2010 9:11:00 PM

This is easily my favorite lip gloss of all time. It is a Chanel Glossimer lip gloss that came out with Chanel Fall 2010. It's a deep pink color, that looks to be a mix between fuschia and rose in the tube. On the lips it is more sheer than it is in the tube (though it can be layered heavily to get more true to color) and it gives just enough color to my already pigmented lips. There's gold shimmer/glitter in the gloss but it isn't gritty at all. I can't feel any grit on my lips whatsoever. The shimmer looks absolutely gorgeous and gives that wet/glossy look without overtly showing the glitter. It applies easily and is not sticky. The lasting power is so-so, but I don't mind reapplying throughout the day.

For reference, I am a neutral-to-warm skin tone. I wear the shade Stromboli in NARS Sheer Glow, which I'm told is somewhere in the neighborhood of NC30-35. I don't think that this gloss only looks good on warm skin tones, I think it'd suit cool ones as well. I'm not sure if this is limited edition or not, but if it is, I would definitely get a back up.