NYX Professional Makeup HD Photograpic Concealer Wand - Lavender

NYX Professional Makeup HD Photograpic Concealer Wand - Lavender

4.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 10/23/2016 9:40:00 PM

This is really helpful when I layer it under another concealer. I could never use this on its own...however its very helpful taking the darkest of darkness out of dark circles...that part I can never quite cover up no matter how many layers or whatever concealer I use. As an insomniac whose dark circles have been getting worse over time-I needed to step up my concealer game. I will say I didn't much care for the regular NYX HD concealers, especially for under the eyes, so Ive been layering this with Maybelline Fit Me. The first time I applied this it honestly shocked me, Ive never used a color correcting concealer before as they scare the hell out of me-as a pale girl the thought of putting weird colors on my face freaks me out. I think I was expecting this to be more sheer also-which it is not-it is a thick, opaque, true lavender...which when blended looks freakishly white and shiny at first-accentuating my under eye bags. Once it has time to settle, and I've applied my regular skin-tone concealer over it, it just looks bright and wonderfully concealed. Not 100% perfect but a pretty noticeable improvement where I don't have to make an "ugh, blech" comment to myself every time I look in the mirror in the unflattering lighting of the womens washroom at work. Doesn't crease on me or any of that other bad stuff. Secret weapon indeed.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Excellent texture to this concealer!!! I am dying to pick up the normal shade of this soon. This lavender concealer is perfect for brightening and highlighting pale gals! I love using it along side my Maybelline Fit Me concealer as they seem to work together beautifully. Highly recommended!

on 1/22/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this concealer is amazing for brightening up a too-dark concealer. i do a L shape of my normal concealer, nars chantilly, under my eye followed by a slightly smaller L shape of this inside of it. i then use my realtechniques expert face brush to blend them together and it truly makes me look like i'm glowing! i think if you're paler than me, you could probably get away with just using this concealer on its own under your eyes because the nyx hd concealer formula is thick and excellent for covering things up without caking. however, i am pale but not that pale so i stick to mixing it with other things.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

love the product, applicator, and price!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I Love this concealer! I have since purchased 3 tubes of this stuff since I first saw Thataylaa (on YouTube) rave about this. I am so super white, and have pink undertones, so this is perfect for mixing with other concealers for that perfect shade of light for brightening. I find that I prefer this to highlight opposed to using it as an actual concealer because it doesn't seem to conceal very well. I like to mix this with my regular concealer, and it has such a nice creamy finish. The doe foot applicator makes it very easy to remove the product, which I also really enjoy. NYX is usually hit or miss with me, and this product is for sure a hit!

on 5/12/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I read the reviews about using this as a highlighter for people with pale skin. This has been an issue for me because I'm so pale, and once I contour, my face ends up looking just weirdly dark without any bright points, since most "brightening highlighters" are just my skin tone. So I took a chance. When I first applied it, I thought "ok. Nope." It comes out chalky and white and really unnatural. But I put a bit of foundation over it, and powder. Still. I looked so creepy. But after it settled down a bit (maybe 20 minutes later) it's actually perfect. It gives those with fair skin a nice, porcelain glow. My face has dimension again! I don't really know how this would work for its official intended use, but this is a must-have for any fair chicks who like a little highlight and contour action.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am the fairest of the fair, as in snow white fair (NW10). Best under eye highlight for me.

Pros:
Blends nicely and brightens without looking freakishly white.
Doesn't break me out
Doesn't look purple on the skin
Doe foot applicator is easy to use
Dirt cheap
Comes in a "potted" version and a "stick" version as well

Cons:
None for me!

I love this product! I apply some of the product to the back of my hand then use my finger to lightly dot the concealer alone my lower orbital bone, under the outer corner of my eyes, and my lower temples. I also apply it on my "laugh lines" around my mouth. It brightens me up and makes me appear glowing- it makes my eyes look lifted and awake. It does not settle or get cakey. The key is to apply it lightly and blend well. It will warm up with your skin and look better after a minute or so.- I use a light formula concealer like Loreal Luminous wand for the inner corners of my eyes and blend it out.
Cant wait to try the other NYX concealers.

on 7/8/2010 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have chronic insomina and the worst dark circles imaginable. I have tried every type of concealer, including yellow ~ nothing ever works. I took a chance on the lavender concealer and I have seen about a 70% improvement. I use a very small amount (it's very drying), maybe a dab or two. Then, I apply my concealer and my dark circles are drastically improved.

Yellow concealer has never worked for me. Maybe it's due to my skin tone being yellow-orange. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this for others with my same problem. I will buy this product again...