MAC Haute & Naughty Lash

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
Haute & Naughty LashHaute & Naughty LashHaute & Naughty LashHaute & Naughty LashHaute & Naughty Lash

3.8

on 2/12/2017 8:56:00 AM

How could i live without this mascara before???!!! This mascara does amazing job and totally worth of every $ spent on it. The application is super smooth and fast and easy. It literally takes a few seconds to apply and you get extreme lenght volume abd separation. In case if you still want to separate ur lashes even more you can easily do that with the second brush which comes with the mascara. Totally recommend it to all who has high expectations and desire to have perfect lashes!! The best product i've ever used!

on 2/2/2017 5:04:00 PM

Quite possibly the worst mascara I've ever bought. It has lasted about 6 weeks, and has already dried up. It was OK during the first couple of weeks, but as time went on, it went clumpy and dry and added very little length and curl to my lashes. The product is way too dry, the consistency is truly awful. It needs some oil element as it is very cakey...

I will not buy this product again. There are much cheaper better brands about.

I have to say that when I bought the product the sales assistant did not point out the dual aspect of this mascara.. I have to say, it makes no difference, since the brush is exactly the same, but the wand is skinnier.. I truly can't see what difference a skinnier wand makes?!

I hate leaving negative reviews but I felt totally disappointed by this product, so felt I had to.

on 1/22/2017 6:22:00 PM

This is ok. I have very short lashes so I'm always on the look out for an amazing mascara that lengthens for an everyday look. I feel I get drugstore quality lashes with this. Not worth the cost the I can get one for $8 that'll do the same.

I'll use the pink wand for a natural "no makeup" look day because barely any mascara comes out. Otherwise I don't often use the larger purple because it distributes way too much mascara and lashes become clumpy fast.

on 6/14/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The purple brush does okay at giving my lashes some volume and length but the pink brush is worthless and it's too big! Used together these brushes clumped the sh*t out of my lashes and didn't give them much definition. The lasting power is about the same as my other mascaras. I didn't see any smudging or flaking and my lashes remained soft, not crunchy. Overall, I don't really care for this mascara and hoped it would have done a better job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

(My review is for the non-waterproof formula in Black.)

I bought this for the packaging. I was cat-sitting, saw it on a dresser, and instantly wanted it on my dresser too.

My lashes are naturally long, black, and fairly full, so I don't use mascara every day. When I do use this little gem, I get a definite increase in volume, really nice separation, and even a slight curl. It doesn't smudge on my oily skin, doesn't make my lashes feel dry or stiff, and doesn't clump or flake. Furthermore, Haute & Naughty Lash is the least stinky mascara I've ever used.

on 1/17/2016 12:41:00 AM

I'm shocked that this mascara doesn't receive five lipsticks across the board. It is the only mascara that makes me look like I actually have lashes. My eyelashes have become very sparse and they are straight so they are difficult to curl. Most mascaras don't do much for my lashes and are a waste of money but not this one. The Haute & Naughty Waterproof mascara (be sure to get the waterproof) is the best I've ever used. It not only separates my lashes but actually makes them appear thicker, curls them upwards and really empahasizes my eyes. It can clump if you aren't careful when applying but that doesn't happen very often.

If you have sparse lashes, lashes that need curling or volume then this is the mascara for you. I used to love DiorShow but this is much better.

on 12/6/2015 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a review of the Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash, the one with the purple cap, not the pink.

I have mixed feelings about this mascara because it's good but can irritate my eyes.

It's intensely black, it lasts and it doesn't smear or flake and I absolutely love the double wand. The longer slimmer one is perfect for defining and combing through the lashes, giving a very natural finish for everyday use, and you can use it quickly without fear of messing it up because it doesn't clamp.

If you want a more intense look, you have to use the shorter bigger wand after the long slim one, in order to get the volume you want. Use both wands, because the big one alone might easily result in clamps. Use the big one alone only if you go after a grunge eye look with clampy lashes.

If you want an intense look with minimal effort, don't go for this. If you don't mind layering, it gives good results.

However, I would strongly recommend to test removing it from your eyes before you buy it. I don't know what it is about the formula, but you have to be very very careful for it not to get in your eyes during make up removal. And if it gets in them, it's going to hurt less or more, depending on the amount. If it's a small amount you get away with a little redness in the eye that goes away quickly, but if it's a lot, it hurts like a bitch. The one time I was careless because I was tired, my whole eye started itching and burning and I needed someone else to help me remove the flaky pieces from my eye with clean fingers, because neither water nor contact solution could remove them. These products are supposed to be ophthalmologically tested, aren't they? I never had a problem like this with any other mascara, and no other mascara could slip in the eyes during removal so easily.

As a result, I use only the slimmer wand now, so that only a small amount of product goes on my lashes in the first place and I am extremely careful during make up removal. I won't repurchase becuse of that reason.

on 12/5/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have the brown mascara and it's amazing, I love it. It's very comfortable on my eyes, creating a nice volume yet not being so heavy on the eyes. It also washes off very easily and to me it's a great mascara for every day.

UPDATE: It started to smudge like crazy on me. I love that it's brown and that it doesn't flake, but I recently bought Extended Play Gigablack Lash (also by mac) and it performs way better and doesn't smudge.

At first this mascara was great. It worked exactly as advertised. However, after a month, it was so clumpy that the bristles of the brush were plastered flat to the stem and was completely unusable. This was the waterproof version. I won't be buying this again.

on 6/28/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My Favorite mascara BUT.. no matter what I do it gives me raccoon eyes :/. I've tried all the suggestion from setting powder, primer,paint pots but still get mascara under my eyes applying on top lashes only. BOO! but that is the only negative .

Popular Mascaras