BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are so many primers on the market. It is so hard to choose.

I like the texture of this primer and the pinkish color that gives a slight color correcting. This is silicone based.

When I apply this with my fingers, my pores still look huge, but when applied with damp Ecotools sponge, it makes a big difference.

It makes the skin feel smooth but it does not prolong my foundation.

At the end of a long day, this appears to pool in my pores and makes them look even worse.

Also on me after continuous use, I started to get pimples on my cheeks where I applied this.

on 5/23/2018 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lasted forever and I had the mini travel size. I didn't feel like it was doing anything for my face really. My pores were looking nearly the same after using this product. My skin was a little bit smoother and that's about it. I liked the feeling of applying it on my face (especially forehead) though, smoothing it out you know.

on 3/19/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My friend bought this for me last christmas because of my large pores. I was so excited to try it out. When I applied it for the first time I was amazed. My skin looked so good and it was so soft, and the most important part; all the pores were almost gone!
I have the mini and I use it four days a week, more or less. I see it a little pricey, but for me it's lasting. Happy with this product. 4/5 because of the price.

on 3/9/2018 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have normal, unproblematic skin - the only problem it poses is the occasional dry patch if I'm not feeling too good or haven't exfoliated well enough. I also get shinier throughout the day in my T-zone, which is why I bought this product. I use just a little less than a pea-sized amount for the entire face, which I warm up between my fingers and apply all over, making sure to concentrate it around the centre of my face.

Porefessional certainly does the job of keeping shine at bay. I wouldn't say I'm a complete oil-slick by the end of the day, though, so those with oilier skins should rely on reviews by those with similar skin types to them. I just prefer a matte look, and I can easily achieve that with this primer. Porefessional also seems to make products apply and sit better on my face - I use a fairly thick/dry cream concealer under my eyes, and without this primer, it drags during application, despite the fact that I moisturised the area prior. No more of this problem with Porefessional!

A little expensive, but I get 44ml from John Lewis for around £40 compared to the 22ml version which is around £30. The tube lasts forever. A good investment.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Thick silicone paste ! Goes heavy on the skin and clog pores!an other subpar product made by benefit. Try the cooling primer from too faced

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really hate his primer. It balls up my foundation and makes my skin look more textured.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my pores are really large and this product minimized them massively! my skin is quite oily but this product still helped my makeup stay put.

it can be quite expensive for someone who is on a budget so if you are looking for something cheaper i'd suggest the W7 silicone primer, it is just as good in my opinion and saves you quite a few dollars.

i must say when i tried to use this product whilst i was burnt and had dry skin it was a 100% fail, the product went all patchy and gross so unless you have oily skin i'd probably give this product a miss, but for those with oily skin it works great!

on 1/11/2018 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Does exactly what it claims to do: blur/conceal pores and imperfections. I've got some noticeable pores around the area where my nose and cheek meet, plus i've been having texture issues there as well (i have mature, dry, flaky skin), so i finally decided to jump on the primer bandwagon. It hides my pores in those areas, as well as some slight texture issues/fine lines. Even in my 10x magnification mirror I can't see them, and it gives them a blurred look. It has a slight tint when it comes out but that rubs in pretty quickly and you can't see it. I don't find that it dries out my face. Unfortunately, the biggest con for me is that it's a silicone based primer, and although i'm normally not that sensitive to silicones (or at least I thought i wasn't), this causes some rather large welts in the areas i apply it, so won't be repurchasing.

on 1/1/2018 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

What a rip-off... The only thing nice about this is the cute packaging.

It is SO DRY on the skin, and so ashy and deadening. Not a flattering, natural look at all. You totally look like you have make up on in a ghostly way, or lots and lots of powder. I suppose if you are an absolute oil slick, then maybe? But actually even then... No. Just no.

EDIT: A perfect solution instead would be to use the Zo Ossential C-Bright 10% Vitamin C Serum as a primer. I swear, this stuff does EXACTLY what I was hoping the POREfessional would do: it acts like a brilliant primer, erases pores, doesn't look unnatural or ashy, literally perfects and mattifies skin. Plus, it's GOOD for the skin with anhydrous vitamin C, niacinamide and squalane. Holy Grail.

on 12/31/2017 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Fabulous primer and one of my favourites! I have large visible pores and it conceals them really well. A little goes a long way but the only downsize is you pay a lot for such a small amount. You do only need very little, but since a lot of other brands have larger bottles for the same price, you don't feel you are getting your moneys worth. Overall a brilliant primer though and one my top ones.