BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 8/2/2018 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this primer. It gives a really silky feel to the skin and definitely helps your foundation achieve the full potential. The only downside is the price, obviously it’s in line with Benefit’s other product price points but I feel like drugstore primers (such as Revolution’s primer in the pale pink tube) do nearly as good a job!

on 7/27/2018 9:33:00 PM

Had zero effect on the longevity of any foundation I tried to use with it, just made my skin look ultra oily after 1 hour and started to slide off. The primer that got inside the pores slid out too, whatever pore concealing and smoothing abilities this has are meaningless if it makes my make-up look consistently this terrible. Didn't use long enough to see if it affected my acne or not, was so disappointed by how oily and slippery this made my skin that I gave it away after a week. So expensive too, wtf. Won't repurchase.

on 7/14/2018 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After hearing all of the rave reviews, I bought the travel-sized one since I knew I'd really only be using it on my nose. I have an oily t-zone and the pores and texture on my nose drive me crazy. This product does indeed blur out those imperfections and doesn't break me out. The last pore filling primers I tried were from e.l.f. and The Bodyshop and they both caused some painful zits. The perceivable cons to the Porefessional are:  A) It's a really expensive product and I will continue to search for a dupe that hopefully won't break me out. B) It only lasts all day under certain foundations. So far I've tried it under Maybelline's Fit Me Poreless, L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte and GA Luminous Silk. Unfortunately, it only last under the Luminous Silk so now I'm wondering if it will work at all with any drugstore foundation.  All this to say, it's good some of the time but for that price, it really should work all the darn time! :/

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This might be repetitive but this primer is not good for those with oily skin. It makes my skin feel very slick and like my makeup is sliding off within an hour. One of the worst primers I've tried. It does minimize pores but the cons outweigh the pros.

on 7/12/2018 10:19:00 AM

I've seen quite few positive reviews of this product, so decided to have a go but with mini size. I have visible pores only on tip of my nose and a bit on my cheeks, so need only a tiny amount (size of a couple of rice grains) per use. Some reviews suggested to give it a few minutes after applying, so I always make sure doing so. So far, my impression is - meh. It does fill the pores so makes pores invisible after applying foundation / BB cream on top, but it doesn't prevent shine, if not escalating. I think with this price, there is better primer out there.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this product in original & in pearl. It is a fab pore minimizing primer. It’s best if you only use a little (less is definately more with this primer) and only on areas with visable pores & lines however it is not good for the under eyes like any pore/ filling primer it will crease like crazy under the eyes. I prefer the original formula I find it much more blurring than the pearl version. I use it ontop of Too faced hangover primer or Farsali unicorn essence. I will certainly re purchase the original formula as long as it is available. I hope that’s forever.

on 7/2/2018 1:05:00 PM

Alright pore filler, but does clog them. Also it pills if you use just a little too much. There are better pore filling products

on 6/27/2018 1:54:00 PM

I've had the mini for over a year and I just recently purchased the second travel size. I only use this to fill in my pores (nose). I personally feel like it does a good job in filling in my pores, but it doesnt do a good job in keeping it matte. My skin has changed within a year, and I didnt have an issue with oiliness on my nose until this year. I gave it a 3 out of 5 because it does work in filling in my pores but not keeping it matte, so now I'm on a hunt for a primer that does both. As for the price, I think I got what I paid for considering it lasted me for more than a year, but it would be a better value to purchase this in the larger size if you plan to use this on your entire face. I like the packaging because when I couldn't squeeze out anymore product, I was able to cut the tube and found that there was a good amount of product left. I would reccomend for those who needs a primer to fill in pores only.

on 6/25/2018 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Feels like I’m putting rubber on my face. It doesn’t do anything for my foundation wear time and it clogs my pores. It’s not worth it.How benefit is still in buiseness is beyond me.They only have sub standard or easily dupable products

on 6/24/2018 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've repurchased several full sized tubes and always have some mini ones for travel as well. It is hands down my favorite primer for doing a fantastic job of filling in my pores, does not break out my sensitive acne prone skin and makes my makeup go on so smoothly. It helps my makeup last all day, and holds up well on my oily areas. I love the smooth consistency and how it can also be worn if wearing no makeup. I apply with my fingers in a patting motion, then smooth out in small circles. Highly recommend.