benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer

benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this product. I have dry patches on my nose and chin, while the rest of my face is oily. Doesn’t accentuate my dry patches at all. This primer does a great job at filling pores and smoothing out my skin for a clean foundation application. On my lighter makeup days, I’ll wear porefessional by itself for a blurring effect.

J'ai racheté plusieurs tubes pleine taille et ont toujours des mini pour les Voyage ainsi. Il est de loin mon préféré primer pour faire un travail fantastique de remplir mes pores, ne rompt pas mon acné sensible et rend la peau sujette à mon maquillage continuer si bien. Il aide mon maquillage durer toute la journée, et tient bien sur mes zones grasses. J'aime la consistance lisse et comment il peut être porté aussi si vous portez pas de maquillage. Je demande avec mes doigts dans une tapotements, lisser ensuite dans de petits cercles. Recommande fortement

on 9/27/2018 4:38:00 PM

I have giant pores, and this product does a very good job of concealing them as much as possible. I definitely recommend for other ladies out there who have a big pore situation!

on 9/24/2018 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not good for oily skin at all! Very disappointed with this primer. Makeup just slides off with this primer and it does nothing to reduce the appearance of large pores.

on 9/21/2018 12:28:00 PM

I finally gave in and tried out the travel size version of this primer. My skin is rather oily around the t-zone and quite dry on other parts of the face. Initial application was smooth and matte, as expected with any pore-blurring primer. Fast forward 3-4 hours later, my skin was so incredibly dry and my makeup cracked literally everywhere. Most notable was that my pores were the size of a meteoric crate and it also emphasized dry patches that werent even there!!! Mind you I was barely using any foundation cause I had a lot of errands to do that day, so the fact that my face looked horrid by just a few hours was mind-boggling to me. I tried to fix my makeup by beating my face with a sponge. Fast forward 5 hours later... my makeup was basically nonexistent aside from the dry patches that were left behind. When I got home and cleansed, my face got sooo itchy and irritated. The next day I got several bumps here and there. I’m positive I most probably got an allergic reaction to something in this primer.. but for sure will never try out this primer ever again!

on 8/2/2018 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this primer. It gives a really silky feel to the skin and definitely helps your foundation achieve the full potential. The only downside is the price, obviously it’s in line with Benefit’s other product price points but I feel like drugstore primers (such as Revolution’s primer in the pale pink tube) do nearly as good a job!

on 7/27/2018 9:33:00 PM

Had zero effect on the longevity of any foundation I tried to use with it, just made my skin look ultra oily after 1 hour and started to slide off. The primer that got inside the pores slid out too, whatever pore concealing and smoothing abilities this has are meaningless if it makes my make-up look consistently this terrible. Didn't use long enough to see if it affected my acne or not, was so disappointed by how oily and slippery this made my skin that I gave it away after a week. So expensive too, wtf. Won't repurchase.

on 7/14/2018 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After hearing all of the rave reviews, I bought the travel-sized one since I knew I'd really only be using it on my nose. I have an oily t-zone and the pores and texture on my nose drive me crazy. This product does indeed blur out those imperfections and doesn't break me out. The last pore filling primers I tried were from e.l.f. and The Bodyshop and they both caused some painful zits. The perceivable cons to the Porefessional are:  A) It's a really expensive product and I will continue to search for a dupe that hopefully won't break me out. B) It only lasts all day under certain foundations. So far I've tried it under Maybelline's Fit Me Poreless, L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte and GA Luminous Silk. Unfortunately, it only last under the Luminous Silk so now I'm wondering if it will work at all with any drugstore foundation.  All this to say, it's good some of the time but for that price, it really should work all the darn time! :/

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This might be repetitive but this primer is not good for those with oily skin. It makes my skin feel very slick and like my makeup is sliding off within an hour. One of the worst primers I've tried. It does minimize pores but the cons outweigh the pros.

on 7/12/2018 10:19:00 AM

I've seen quite few positive reviews of this product, so decided to have a go but with mini size. I have visible pores only on tip of my nose and a bit on my cheeks, so need only a tiny amount (size of a couple of rice grains) per use. Some reviews suggested to give it a few minutes after applying, so I always make sure doing so. So far, my impression is - meh. It does fill the pores so makes pores invisible after applying foundation / BB cream on top, but it doesn't prevent shine, if not escalating. I think with this price, there is better primer out there.