BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Still one of my biggest regrets. I seriously cannot understand the hype with this primer. First of all, the entire concept seems like a bad idea. It has the ugliest shade of orange to it, which restricts you from applying it on the entire face (I personally like to prime my eyebrows before applying the product). It does not blend at all, it just sticks to the face creating orange patches; as the color is not distributed evenly. As if this wasn`t bad enough, it ruins any type of foundation you apply on top. I used it with drugstore foundations and high end..the result is the same- HORRIBLE.
It has a lot of product in the bottle, or it may just seem like a lot of it because i barely use it. I sometimes use it to prime my eyelids as that`s the only area on which it does an OKAYish job.
Don`t waste your money on it. ANY drugstore primer does a better job than this.

I am obsessed with the way Porefessional feels on my skin and have been using it every single day, despite the lack of results. The soft, creamy, powdery texture against my nose and forehead feels very luxurious . . . When I first started using this product, I had pores on my nose the size of road potholes, and Porefessional seemed to actually emphasize them. I began a serious cleaning regimen that significantly reduced the appearance of the pores, and Porefessional began to somewhat work. I have been very careful to only use the product on my nose and forehead, given the price of Porefessional. Before using Porefessional, I thought the product was going to aide in the shrinking of my pores. It definitely does not do that. It appears to be designed to fill in your pores to make them appear invisible until you remove the product. Oddly enough, I am of the opinion that Porefessional was designed for people blessed with small pores in need of a luxurious primer and not for people who need to hide large pores.

This did nothing for me. I have large pores and saw no difference with this product on. I applied to half a face, under foundation, so that I could objectively compare. I do see a bit of a blurring effect when this is applied on its own, but this disappears once foundation is applied over it. Not enough th of an effect for me to go wearing t without foundation. It has a silicony, silky feel. Goes on smoothly.

on 8/30/2017 5:29:00 AM

Does minimize pores very good. Creates a soft blurred effect on the skin. Does not blur the more deep wrinkles but creates the nicest canvas for make up. Helps my make up stay longer. Does not break me up. The only downside for me is that is expensive for the quantity you get. Will buy it again.

on 9/13/2017 1:35:00 PM

aw benefit, why did you do me like this? I love all of their products as a general rule; Get Even and the goof proof brow pencil are staples in my life but this primer did absolutely nothing useful. in fact it was the opposite - my pores seemed, weirdly, to look even bigger! it settled right over them and then stuck to them and highlighted every single one- when i put my foundation over top i could see the pores right through it in little flakey pin pricks like my nose had turned into some sort of makeupped strawberry. do not want :(

This is by far one of the best pore minimizing primers I've ever used. I have been reaching for this for about 8 months now. I seriously cannot get over how well it minimizes, and smooths my skin prior to my foundation application. I use it on my T-zone and my cheeks as they have the worst pores. I use about a dime amount for the entire area. I press it in with my clean fingertips. You don't HAVE to wait to apply your foundation but I always do my eyes first (about 5 minutes) than apply my face makeup (foundation, concealer, highlight, contour, ect.) I recommend this to anyone who has troublesome pores. I always suggest exfoliating every other day. Hope this helped!

Here's a review about the super hyped face primer. I tested it out a few times on myself. You'll find my thoughts about this Face Primer in the video! It's a short review and it's my opinion as well as my experience with the Benefit Face Primer.

I'm not saying that it is a bad product! But maybe not the right one for my skin type :-)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I use to be able to use this primer a couple years ago with no problem. Fast forward to this year I decided to buy it again because I really liked it. It made my face super smooth and did a good job of making my pores less visible. But now this stuff irritates my skin and clogged my pores. So dissapointing!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail, for i am an oily skin type with huge pores. This is the only product that fills them in for me, and creates such a smooth canvas for foundation application.

on 8/8/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is one of the only products I stock up on, I have very oily and acne prone skin with huge pores. This is one of the only primers that hides my pores and helps my makeup apply flawless. I think for the product you are getting, its worth every penny! definitely try this out!!

Popular Primer/ Correctors