BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

This is by far one of the best pore minimizing primers I've ever used. I have been reaching for this for about 8 months now. I seriously cannot get over how well it minimizes, and smooths my skin prior to my foundation application. I use it on my T-zone and my cheeks as they have the worst pores. I use about a dime amount for the entire area. I press it in with my clean fingertips. You don't HAVE to wait to apply your foundation but I always do my eyes first (about 5 minutes) than apply my face makeup (foundation, concealer, highlight, contour, ect.) I recommend this to anyone who has troublesome pores. I always suggest exfoliating every other day. Hope this helped!

on 8/8/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is one of the only products I stock up on, I have very oily and acne prone skin with huge pores. This is one of the only primers that hides my pores and helps my makeup apply flawless. I think for the product you are getting, its worth every penny! definitely try this out!!

Here's a review about the super hyped face primer. I tested it out a few times on myself. You'll find my thoughts about this Face Primer in the video! It's a short review and it's my opinion as well as my experience with the Benefit Face Primer.

I'm not saying that it is a bad product! But maybe not the right one for my skin type :-)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I use to be able to use this primer a couple years ago with no problem. Fast forward to this year I decided to buy it again because I really liked it. It made my face super smooth and did a good job of making my pores less visible. But now this stuff irritates my skin and clogged my pores. So dissapointing!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail, for i am an oily skin type with huge pores. This is the only product that fills them in for me, and creates such a smooth canvas for foundation application.

on 7/22/2017 11:58:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this primer. It feels nice when applied but once I put foundation on it clings to every dry patch. The same foundation goes on smooth with a different primer. And it's not just one foundation it's all foundations when paired with this primer. It actually makes my pores appear larger. I wouldn't recommend this and won't repurchase

I was surprised to see so many bad reviews on this product. I received a sample in one of my monthly sample boxes and I fell in love with it the first time I put it on. I love the way it makes my skin feel, it leaves it smooth, makes my complexion look healthy and leaves a nice Matt look without any shine. I think it makes my makeup last longer too. I use Laura Mercier foundation powder. Speaking of powder I think this product may have some type of powder to it. Since I live in New Orleans, it's so hot here and our humidity is horrible, that maybe why I like this product so much. Normally I sweat my makeup off within two hours of being outside. This product has changed that. I am a dog/sitter -dog/Walker so I live outside and I love this product. It was my first product I went and ordered within days of receiving it. I would of give it a perfect score if it would cover just a little better and the price was a little lower.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I'm just going to be as honest as possible..... this is USELESS! complete crap. first of all my pores were not covered at all.... literally you could see my pores still... I was so friggen shiny when I applied this and because it is silicone based my makeup was slipping and sliding. I felt the product on my skin and it was a bit tingly. I gave this thing so many chances and its a complete disappointment. what is the purpose of this thing really I mean it doesn't do as claimed. I bought the travel size one before I bought the 30$ one and it went right back. don't bother with this..... UGH. packaging is cute though......

on 6/27/2017 12:11:00 AM

Hmmm it seems to work maybe half way for me? I remember an almost identical product from
Clinique that was discontinued for some reason. But anyhow, I find it to be a pretty standard
pore filler, but nothing spectacular. I prefer it used over my foundation rather than under
since whenever I wear it under liquid foundation, my pores become visible again.

I keep buying it at the duty free shop because I haven't found an active replacement
but would be ready to move on if I found a similar product at a lower price, provided that it would
be easy to buy. I'm just not into overseas shipping or online shipping for that matter any more…my age
probably hehe

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do like this primer in cooler months, and I will use up the tube I have, but I won't repurchase. I don't think it dramatically increases wear time, but it does really smooth out my skin and create a nice base for foundation. I have kinda large pores on my nose and cheeks, a piercing scar, and various acne scars, and this makes all of those a lot less noticeable. It doesn't hide any of them completely, even with concealer, foundation, and powder on top, but it smooths them enough that the end result is natural-looking.The package isn't fancy, but it gets the job done, and I like the orangey smell.