BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 11/19/2017 6:45:00 PM

I really wanted to like this primer. I love a good pore minimizing primer, but this was anbit to dry. Maybe I use to much product or to little, but my skin allways looks so dry after. I use a bunch of skincare, but this primer makes me look 5 years older.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

got one in sample size
i don't understand the hype of this product
because it doesn't work its job on my face

the price is wayyyyy to expensive for such a so so product
if i have to compare
i will compare it with that etude house fix and fix primer pore
it feels the same but the price is way cheaper than this one

sorry benefit :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Of all the primers I have tried, this one tops my list of SUCKS.

It sucks, because it not only lied to me, but lied to me sweetly.

Purchased a sample size at Ulta (tiny tiny tube) for close to $10. I was expecting great things, the price and the packaging with all of its witty little sayings.

I have sensitive, combination skin with visible pores and wrinkles. This stuff is useless. Greasy to the heavens! Pure silicone and obnoxious perfume! Ashy on the skin, never really sets. Does nothing, absolutely NOTHING for pores, wrinkles or foundation wear. Broke my face out for days after use.

The smiling lady and her cute 1950's outfit with the cute sayings cost more to manufacture than this formula!

I'd avoid it like the plague.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in a small size in a gift set and thank the Lord I didn't spend any cent for this. Not that it sucked terribly, but it didn't do anything and it's expensive, so I would definitely spend my money on something else. I have oily skin and quite visible pores but it didn't do anything major. My skin does feel very very slightly less oily, but that's only it. Hence, I would not definitely repurchase or get the full size.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

First of all let me say that i have really sensitive skin and i have been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis on my nose and forehead.
Seriously i wanted to like this mainly because of how ridiculous expensive this is for the amount of product that you get.
Considering all the hype and the price point, i thought "This must be the best primer on the market". Guess what?
This product sucks!! It broke me out and i don't even have acne problems... But the worst is what this product did to my seborrheic dematitis... My nose was so dry, itchy and red everyday that i used this... Eventually i had to quit using this because my skin got to such a low point where i couldn't even apply my foundation...
I have never been so disappoint to a makeup product in my life! If you have sensitive skin please don't try this, save yourself your money and protect your skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Still one of my biggest regrets. I seriously cannot understand the hype with this primer. First of all, the entire concept seems like a bad idea. It has the ugliest shade of orange to it, which restricts you from applying it on the entire face (I personally like to prime my eyebrows before applying the product). It does not blend at all, it just sticks to the face creating orange patches; as the color is not distributed evenly. As if this wasn`t bad enough, it ruins any type of foundation you apply on top. I used it with drugstore foundations and high end..the result is the same- HORRIBLE.
It has a lot of product in the bottle, or it may just seem like a lot of it because i barely use it. I sometimes use it to prime my eyelids as that`s the only area on which it does an OKAYish job.
Don`t waste your money on it. ANY drugstore primer does a better job than this.

This did nothing for me. I have large pores and saw no difference with this product on. I applied to half a face, under foundation, so that I could objectively compare. I do see a bit of a blurring effect when this is applied on its own, but this disappears once foundation is applied over it. Not enough th of an effect for me to go wearing t without foundation. It has a silicony, silky feel. Goes on smoothly.

on 8/30/2017 5:29:00 AM

Does minimize pores very good. Creates a soft blurred effect on the skin. Does not blur the more deep wrinkles but creates the nicest canvas for make up. Helps my make up stay longer. Does not break me up. The only downside for me is that is expensive for the quantity you get. Will buy it again.

on 9/13/2017 1:35:00 PM

aw benefit, why did you do me like this? I love all of their products as a general rule; Get Even and the goof proof brow pencil are staples in my life but this primer did absolutely nothing useful. in fact it was the opposite - my pores seemed, weirdly, to look even bigger! it settled right over them and then stuck to them and highlighted every single one- when i put my foundation over top i could see the pores right through it in little flakey pin pricks like my nose had turned into some sort of makeupped strawberry. do not want :(

I am obsessed with the way Porefessional feels on my skin and have been using it every single day, despite the lack of results. The soft, creamy, powdery texture against my nose and forehead feels very luxurious . . . When I first started using this product, I had pores on my nose the size of road potholes, and Porefessional seemed to actually emphasize them. I began a serious cleaning regimen that significantly reduced the appearance of the pores, and Porefessional began to somewhat work. I have been very careful to only use the product on my nose and forehead, given the price of Porefessional. Before using Porefessional, I thought the product was going to aide in the shrinking of my pores. It definitely does not do that. It appears to be designed to fill in your pores to make them appear invisible until you remove the product. Oddly enough, I am of the opinion that Porefessional was designed for people blessed with small pores in need of a luxurious primer and not for people who need to hide large pores.