BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 4/21/2017 2:25:00 AM

Does blur my pores significantly. I find that it looks better wearing it alone or underneath a concealer. When I put foundation over, it makes my skin loo so cakey, dehydrated and it balls up after a while. I'll repurchase the full sized tube jus to wear alone or with concealer

on 4/20/2017 6:37:00 PM

I thinks its so overhyped. I bought it just out of curiosity and it kind of works but when I have bad days and my pores get really big, this doesn't work and just makes it all worse.
And the price it just too much.

on 4/18/2017 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

THIS IS HORRIBLE for dry skin. I want to punch myself in the face for buying this thing in full size (the travel size one was currently out of stock) just because everyone on YouTube likes it.

It applies beautifully, you don't need a lot, it gives a smooth velvety finish, the consistency is nice and thick (at least that's what i prefer). But as soon as I apply foundation and other products on top, it starts looking like a hot patchy mess - everything rubs off, my poor pores are left naked and even more exaggerated. Throughout the day it gets oily, and usually I don't get oily. Basically, my makeup looks 10 times better when not using this primer at all.

So sad, I had really high hopes for this product.

on 4/13/2017 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like this primer so far. You only need a tiny bit because it spreads easily. I apply it about 10ish minutes after applying my moisturizer and it helps to make my skin feel smoother.

The most important part is that I definitely notice a difference in the longevity of my foundation when I wear it. At the moment I wear Loreal True Match Lumi liquid foundation and before this primer it would always start breaking apart by the end of my work day. With this primer my foundation stays on all day and looks great. I just love it.

The biggest con of this is that it's ridiculously expensive for the full size amount. I just buy the travel size.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This isn't the greatest primer for dry skin, at least not for my dry skin. I find that I need something more moisturizing than this, but it does an excellent job of blurring pores.

on 4/4/2017 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've never bought a full size tube of this primer for plenty of reasons. This primer is only good for a few hours on my skin. Typically most mattifyng primers last about 3 hours, this one lasts about 4-5. I get extremely oily in all seasons. I don't think this helps much with staying power but it does smooth your face out and fill your pores. Not good with filling in lines or creases. Plus sometimes it can have a weird texture and roll on your face in little balls. All in all if you have not-so-oily skin and large pores, this would be ok for you. It's just not enough oil control for me. I do like how it looks alone on the skin, I'd rather wear this alone with maybe a powder for a quick look but as far as a primer....no ma'am.

on 4/4/2017 5:04:00 AM

I do not have a lot of pores so this review might be reliable to a certain extent.

My only POREblem is my nose area. With this little guy, I managed to cover those pores and I really love how silky they felt on my skin. The cons got to be the price but considering how much you can cover with just a little amount, I think it is pretty decent.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got two deluxe samples of this and I as really displeased. Makeup stayed true for a few hours at best, pore and fine lines were still visible. Too mediocre for the money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this out in one of the mini tubes and I'm glad I did instead of buying the big tube! The consistency is like a thick paste, and is relatively easy to apply. It has a very distinct silicone feel, and leaves a smooth, almost powder-like residue on your fingers. I found that I almost have to pat in into my pores, and I have to be really careful when putting foundation on as if you're too rigorous when applying the foundation, the primer seems to crumble??? This primer isn't great if you have dry skin either, it clings to dry patches. So I think this could be great if you've got oilier skin, but it didnt work for me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This just didn't work for ME personally. I got a sample of it from Sephora a while back, but was trying out a new facial cleanser at the time that really dried out my skin. So when my makeup looked flakey and like it was peeling, I wasn't quite sure what was doing it. After a couple of months, I was back on patrol for something to fill my pores and make my mineral foundation flawless. I was sure this was it! It's so raved about and every makeup counter I go to recommends it! So I bought it. It smells good, packaging is super cute, and it makes my skin feel very nice. Without foundation on, it did minimize my pores a little bit, but nothing worth spending $30 on. With my mineral, liquid, and cream foundations (on different days of course) I felt as if it did nothing at all for me. My pores looked exactly the same, if not worse by the time it started fading off and making my face more oily than usual. Such a bummer with all of the hype that my skin just didn't love this, because I have been searching for a miracle. I returned this product.