BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 1/16/2017 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a travel size at Sephora, and wanted to know if this would stop my foundation from getting into my pores. This product did nothing for me. It's very soft on the skin, but my pores were the same as if I applied nothing on them. My foundation still stuck on my pores. I wouldn't recommend or buy it again.

on 1/14/2017 4:41:00 AM

NOPE! Bought this after a friend raved about it, my skin at the time was quite clear and neither oily nor dry. Take it this way, back then my skincare routine was any gel cleanser, dry face. Benetint, mascara, minor touch ups with a light concealer if needed, and I'm done.

Bought this on an impulse and oh boy was it the worse decision ever. I'm not sure if the sales assistant just wanted to make sales, but he put on both this and That Gal on one side of my face and though I couldn't see a difference and told him so, he said with the products my skin looked brighter and smoother (both qualities I didn't need... As I had fair and smooth skin). Nonetheless I bought them both and used them, sometimes at the same time, sometimes separately.

After only using them twice, my skin became extremely oily! I didn't break out, but my skin became reddish due to all the oil, I'm not sure if it happens to anyone.

Because of this, I had then started to look for foundation and heavier concealer and even other skin care products to dry my skin back. It took me 4 FREAKING years to balance it back! I tried using them periodically (twice a year?) but every time I use them, my skin just becomes an oil slick. The worst part is, I saw absolutely no difference in terms of 'brightening' or 'smoothening'. My skin felt nice after application but after about 30 mins it starts to get oily. Regretful purchase. Approach with caution.

on 1/12/2017 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bought the sample size of this and the Smahbox primer from Sephora,and this is definitely my HG. It's very silicone-y, and has the distinct "pore hiding" texture. I use this on the apples of my cheeks, nose and a little bit on the middle of my forehead and chin (basically only the places where I have pores). I have combination skin, and these areas tend to be oilier than the rest of my face, which is PERFECT for this product especially because I do notice that this product clings to dry patches of skin. When using this I always have a good makeup day. My pores are gone, texture is minimized and my face just looks very naturally smooth.

PROS:
- Oily/Combo skin will love this. If you have combo skin I recommend only applying this to your oiler areas.
- Pores are COMPLETELY GONE.
- A little goes a very long way.
- Skin texture is smoothened in general.
- Foundation does last longer.
- Doesn't break me out!

CONS:
- Not a good primer for dry skin. This stuff clings.

This is an amazing primer but not every product works for everyone. I'd recommend this to anyone that has oily/combo/normal skin.As stated before, this product hasnt caused any break outs for me (as I am an acne prone teen) but because some people have this issue I'd recommend trying a sample size first if you're interested because this stuff is a little pricey!

on 1/6/2017 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my HG primer. I have quite large pores around my nose and this just reduces them in an instant. However this does fill your pores, but I don't mind as my skincare routine involves things such as pore strips. It instantly smooths my skin and makes it feel like silk. When I first tried it I was blown away.

It is quite expensive for the amount of product you get, but I guess you are essentially paying for the quality. The packaging is also so cute!

I have tried other drug store primers that claim to do the same thing, however the porefessional wins every time. Please note that some drug store primers felt almost identical on the skin but didn't last as long as the porefessional.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've only worn this primer for one day. I work 12 hr shifts at the hospital so I really put it to the test for the "one day" I wore it. I put this under my L'Oréal infallible pro matte. I have extremely oily skin, but I was a little worried this combo would be drying. It worked like a charm for my oily skin though! I feel like the primer not only fills in the pores (I have large ones on nose and surrounding area) but it also gives a matte finish. Would never recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin. This is only ideal for extremely oily skin in my opinion. My foundation stayed beautifully. Applied primer then waited about 10min to apply foundation on at about 4:30pm, first blot needed for the night was around midnight, makeup was still flawless by end of shift (6:30am) even after blotting. Definitely worth purchasing again! Again, this is for extremely oily skin, not just oily skin & def not normal to dry skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Jesus, this stuff is expensive. I got the tiny tube from Sephora. The product smells so good. I don't really have large pores, just some decent sized ones in my t-zone. Did the product help conceal them? Well I didn't see a difference. What I did notice was that I started breaking out in the areas that I applied this stuff. Needless to say, I won't buy this again. My pores aren't really a problem to begin with. If you do have large pores, then I would still suggest giving this stuff a try, just be prepared for breakouts.

on 12/13/2016 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The last thing oily skin needs is a glop of silicones all over it! Makeup looks great for 5 minutes, then it all turns into a slippery slidy mess. Yuck! Awful product..

on 12/8/2016 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't get how people can use this. It's just a tube of overpriced silicones. I bought the smaller version, and thank god for that. After using it for four days, my pores clogged so much, I had tens or even hundreds of mini bumps on the surface and in the deep tissue of my skin.

Very, very unpleasant experience.

This is okay. I'll keep looking for The One, though. It does provide a barrier that minimizes the appearance of my pores. Unfortunately, it also makes the oiliest parts of my face - where my pores are largest - even oiler. So, I'll keep searching for a primer that minimizes my pores, keeps me matte, extends the wear of my makeup and doesn't make me breakout.

on 12/6/2016 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the worst face primer I ever bought and I'm so glad that I bought the mini size to try it first even tho it's 12€ which is expensive for the amount that you get. I have dry sensitive skin, pores in my cheeks and from time to time I get this little bumps here and there so I wanted to try the porefessional, it's really hyped on youtube so I had high expectations. I first put it on my hand to see the texture and immediately notice that I only needed i little amount it has this weird consistency like silicone and oily and a tiny bit goes a long way, when I started to spread it it was really tacky and then it turn out in a rubbery consistency (awful) I put a little bit on my cheeks where my pores are and then I though why not? I put it all over my face like a normal primer. When I started to put my foundation with my beauty blender I was in shock. My face was so sticky that when i started to blend my foundation with my beautyblender it almost pull my foundation out of my skin. Long story short I was using a dewy foundation and with this primer turn out in a really matte look which I don't like my face looked dull and really matte for my poor dry skin. Yes, it's true that it minimized my pores and my makeup lasted all day but if you have normal or dry skin it's not for you it emphasized dry spots and you can end up looking really cakey. I will only recommend this one if you have really oily skin but the formula in my opinion it's really bad anyways (sticky/rubbery). I will finish the product and try to use it only where I have visible pores but So OVERHYPED.