Avon Urban Flowers New York

Avon Urban Flowers New York

3.8

on 2/25/2011 3:45:00 PM

A light sweet floral scent that didn't do much for me. The bottle is pretty small so it goes fairly quick.

on 2/10/2011 8:18:00 PM

I swapped for this based on the reviews here and they were right. This is an warm orchid floral--not too sweet with woody and musky undertones. Excellent fragrance for winter since it's not super light or fruity at all. I like the simple tall glass bottle, purple color and name--it's definitely a city fragrance. Lasting power is decent, if not great.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Urban Flowers New York is a very pleasant, slightly sweet floral with woody undertones (although Avon calls it a chypre, I wouldn't classify it as such). Unlike its horrid sister fragrance, London, NY is a great little scent for a great little price.

on 7/7/2010 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of three of the Urban Flowers scents from Avon. It smells a little like orchid, but the chypre elements keep it from being too sweet (which orchid scents seem to be on me). For some reason it reminds me of a scent from my childhood, but I can't quite place it. The bottle is small, 1oz., which is ok because I have so many scents I wouldn't use it up if it was much bigger. It does not last long, but it was really cheap so that's ok.

Popular Fragrances