Rimmel Moisture Renew - Dreamy

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Dreamy

4.1

So, I'm really so sad I haven't been able to find Dreamy in stores for a few years now. It smells like old ladies, but there's no other lip color like it. I wore it while my hair was almost black and it was just perfect to throw on. I'm usually against frosted lipsticks, and didn't like it at first, but it's great. HG status, just wish I could find it. I still have a slightly used tube, but I NEVER wear it because that's all I got left. :/

on 9/30/2014 12:41:00 PM

I adore this color for everyday! It's a my lips but better shade and slightly shimmery but not overpowering at all. I'll be buying an extra tube to keep in my purse.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/24/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I first bought this lipstick while on a hunt for a soft nude. This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I fell in love with it. I swatched it on my hand, and it looked like a soft salmon-ish pink with a beautiful shimmer and a tint of orange. I decided to buy it. Being a nude color, this lipstick shows my original lip color, which is usually a pigmented pink, or a little more pale. On me, it added color and shimmer, and I loved it. I also have Rimmel's Candy, and both look rather similar on me, just that Candy is frostier and more shimmery. I tried Dreamy alone without the lip balm pre-application process, and it didn't dry my lips out as I expected, "Moisture Renew" or not. With a lip balm as a base, this lipstick is very good, and doesn't dry at all with the EOS lip balm I use as a base. One coat does a great job of being an everyday look. It didn't detail the creases, and didn't feather out either. However, the lasting power isn't the best, and I need to reapply every three hours or so at the max. Even though this takes reapplication, I love this color and I think it's one of my favorite pale lipsticks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a sexier pout? Try this peachy-pink nude! Although it looks somewhat pearly in the tube, on application it provides a sheen that gives you that fuller-lip look! It's a lipcolor I can apply and not need a mirror! The great thing about this color is that it applies sheer so your natural lip color pokes through - making it a nude-y color that is uniquely your own. It goes with any eye look and great for day or evening. The only drawback would be the scent and there is a taste (bitter) with this line of lipsticks, hence 4 stars. I would repurchase because I got use to the scent and taste.

on 2/22/2013 4:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a perfect peachy-nude for my very cool pink pigmented lips that does not wash me out.
BUT..hate the frosty finish and poor lasting power:/. Desperately seeking for matte longlasting pigmented dupe..I thought I found it in Guerlain rouge G in Giny (online order based on swatces) but it`s more beige lacking enough peachness. Luckily it`s ok and wearable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the color but cannot stand the smell!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It feels so weird to be writing this glowingly positive review for a frosty lipstick because frost is something I've avoided ever since I began experimenting with makeup about 8 years ago. Every time I've tried a new lipstick and it's looked a bit frosty, I've junked it immediately. This lipstick, while undoubtedly frosty, looks amazing and I'm completely in love with it! I think it's a combination of the qualities of the lipstick and my very fair skin tone that make this lipstick work for me. The actual color is a very light pinky-nude and the frost is fairly subtle- it's more of a sheen, like a slightly shimmery lipgloss. What makes it so special is the way it makes my fair skin glow, especially with paired a little pink blush. I will be reaching for this when I need to look more "awake" and when I'm going for a more subtle look. I really recommend this to very fair-skinned ladies.

At first this does apply shimmery but give it a little time and the shimmer settles. I thought I was going to return it upon first application until the next time I checked the mirror, it's a beautiful color!! Love , will repurchase

This is my go to lipstick. Its very creamy and a great natural, everyday lip color. Unlike other lipsticks, it is really moisturizing. The color is a pinky, neutral color and I love it. I would definitly buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is one of my fave lippie! It's a neutral pink color.great for everyday use. I also love the packaging, its so cute! Bad thing though they dont sell this in my area.I just got mine when my bf went to the states. I' m hoping rimmel will be available here soon! or I might just check ebay once I'm out.