SinfulColors soul mate

Price: $

on 9/20/2015 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really nice coral-peach-pink-rose. similar to Stones n Roses by Essie, but without the slight crelly finish that Stones n Roses has (I do like jellies and crellies, by the way).

I like Sinful Colors' brush. The consistency of this formula is slightly thin but not so thin that the first coat was very streaky, maybe slightly so and not on every nail. Second coat gave me opacity.

My manicure lasted about 8 days before chipping appeared; I had slight tip wear on 2 fingers before that, but know that I type for a living and otherwise cook, clean, and groom my collie. The tip wear was slight. For reference, I use Jessica Rewards base coat and Orly Glosser top coat.

I love this family of colors, and have at least 3 similar shades. Would I buy this again? Sure, for the price point (I paid $1.52 at Harmon) it can't be beat.

on 1/15/2014 12:00:00 PM

Worst color and formula ever! This polish streaks BIG TIME!!! The price is good, but who cares when it streaks so bad and wears off in two days. Pure junk...too bad I purchased this polish in five different colors. What a waste of money.

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/10/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite coral peach colors to use!

It goes on a little streaky but I can deal with it and after 2 coats it looks really nice, This is my 2nd bottle of it and would repurchase over & over.

on 9/17/2012 3:45:00 PM

Coral peach, fairly opaque polish. I applied it in a hurry, so the first coat looked streaky and the second coat was all I needed for full opaque finish. If you love coral peach color, this is a pretty good polish. As for me, this isn't exactly my favorite color, so I doubt I'll repurchase. Good quality polish though!

on 9/9/2012 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow this this is so pretty. I normally don't wear colors like this I usually go for glitter bombs and anything bright and shiny. I have been drawn to nudes and neutral lately and I picked this up. I put it on my finger nails and I loved it but I am so sloppy at painting my nails so it just looked so/so and I know it was my fault. I think this is gonna look really cool on my toes :-) very pretty color!!!

on 1/2/2012 9:08:00 AM

Soulmate is the first Sinful Colors nail polish I've tried and I have to say that I'm impressed! First of all the color is a gorgeous light warm pink that can be worn girly and elegant. The factor that impressed me the most, though, is the opacity of the formula. It is super creamy and it is the only np I've tried (Essie, OPI, Sephora by OPI included) that goes on completely opaque in one coat! I don't know if I'm just missing out, but I was so surprised this nail polish gave me a perfect finish in one application. It dried relatively quickly with just one coat and with my Seche Vite top coat, I had perfectly manicured hands in less than 10 min.

The only complaint I have is that the quality of the applicator needs work. The bristles are quite hard, not flexible, and scratchy as well. They can make streaks in the polish if you aren't careful. If only Sinful Colors made a better brush, this would be a near perfect polish for me!

on 12/31/2011 12:17:00 PM

The color is beautiful, staying power was good, formula was super!
No complaints from me!

This nail polish is so beautiful OMG! I love salmon pinkish coral colors! There just my favorite but this one is AMAZING!

on 11/29/2011 5:54:00 PM

Lovely! The perfect salmon pink. It caught my eye right away as I was walking by Walgreens. The coat dries nice and applies well (not the best, still a bit streaky). It doesnt chip as much as Wet and Wild's polishes. The color is really distinct to me bc I never seen such a correct shade of "perfect" salmon. Def re-buy but I would wait for another sale (buy 2 get 1 free).

on 9/27/2011 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color for my toes. It's a very pretty salmon pink that I think a lot of people would look good in. I would repurchase.

Popular Polishes