TRESemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

TRESemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

This might be my new favorite dry shampoo. Its a bit more "complicated" than a traditional dry shampoo, so I knocked off one lippie. It made my hair look greasier at first, but once I started working it with a towel and it completely dried it was fantastic. The smell is good, but not as strong as some other dry shampoos. I picked it up for $4 at my local grocery store so the price is pretty reasonable. It works better than any of the other drug store products I've tried but it doesn't work as well as salon brands. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has extremely oily hair but if its normal or only slightly oily it will work fine. Products like this are great for people like my self who have extremely bright red hair and can only wash it a couple days a week. I will be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff reeks powerfully. I can smell it hours after application and the scent is not at all pleasant. It does not degrease at all; in fact, it makes my hair feel slightly oilier than it was before I applied the product. Plain cornstarch is more effective.

on 11/3/2010 7:40:00 AM

I've been using this on my day-two hair on and off for about two months now, and honestly I don't notice a difference between days when I do or don't use it. It does have a nice, non-sticky texture and pleasant smell, but otherwise it's meh.

Maybe peace of mind that I've done "something" will entice me to use the entire bottle, but I don't plan on repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product isn't bad. I don't wash my hair everyday because my hair is curly and dry, but I like it to smell like I wash it everyday! This works really well as a regular mousse because it controls my curls and makes them smell fresh. I don't really follow the exact instructions on the bottle. Great for curly hair! Only bad thing is, I bought it at WalMart and it was in my shopping bag, and when I got home it had leaked a little from being on it's side, so it's not travel friendly!