TRESemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

TRESemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

2.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

To describe this product in 1 word would be: weird. After applying the foam to my roots and then TOWEL drying as the directions say, I can tell that some oiliness is being absorbed, but visually my roots still look greasy. In some areas my oil will be gone, in others it will look oilier than I started. So it does work to an extent... but no where near the effect of a true dry aerosol shampoo. I mean, I get better results just taking an old matte face powder I don't use and patting that on my roots...
It does smell pretty great though. And I bought it for about $3.
Skip this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff reeks powerfully. I can smell it hours after application and the scent is not at all pleasant. It does not degrease at all; in fact, it makes my hair feel slightly oilier than it was before I applied the product. Plain cornstarch is more effective.

on 12/17/2010 4:31:00 PM

Have tried this product several ways, getting tips from MUA and youtube. Still has not worked perfectly, and does tend to make my hair feel greasier. I use it when my hair has been diffused, and one or two days after washing. I've tried 2 pumps; 4 pumps; in the roots; at the ends; towel-blotted; blow-dried. It's just not working to cut the grease factor. It does re-form my curls somewhat. Pssst is great for my straight-hair days, but since it needs to be brushed out (Tresemme foam does NOT need to be brushed), pssst is not good for curly days. I'm gonna keep trying to work with it, but likely will not repurchase

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great ; great smell
PLEASE UNDERSTAND: WATERLESS DOESN'T MEAN THE PRODUCT DOESN'T CONTAIN WATER. IT MEANS THAT IT DOESN'T REQUIRE WATER. "DRY SHAMPOO", GET IT?
All styling products have water. Waterless means you don't NEED water. So many people are giving this bad reviews because they think waterless means that the product itself doesn't contain water.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to stop washing my hair every day....trying to extend the time between colorings. I don't really need to wash my hair every day. Just a habit I got in years ago. I had seen a review of this dry shampoo on youtube and thought I would give it a try. I am not crazy about the scent at all. It says on the can for oily straight to normal hair. My hair is mostly straight and normal. (not oily or dry) This product seemed to make my hair look worse rather than better. I tried to spray lightly,near the scalp, just on the top on my head. It left a grayish cast on my hair.There's a film of product that feels gross also. My hair also seemed to have a lot less body/volume after it set for a while. By lunch time my hair looked totally flat. I will not be using this product again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this quite a while ago actually, but I really thought the idea was cool. I bought this because my second-day hair is always little oily (well just enough to bother me) and I thought this would fix my problem because I don't want to dry out my hair by washing it everyday. It's claims it is a "water-less, foam shampoo" but it's really a light foam. IT SMELLS SO AWESOME. I absolutely love the smell of this. It's light and citrusy, and great. So I pounced when I had the opportunity to try, and it really didn't work that well for me. I try to rub it with a towel like it says, but it just doesn't do anything for me, it maybe makes me look a little greasier even. So, will not exactly be trying this again. Packaging's cute, I like the natural thing going on, but otherwise I won't be purchasing again. Only gave it 3 lippies for the scent.

on 7/25/2010 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wow!! Now my hair isn't very oily, but this waterless shampoo is AMAZING!!! It's great for those days your scalp feels like it's suffocating under all your hair products, especially if you've used too many products!! And it really did make my hair fell like I had just been washed! Smells great too! I'll definitly be buying this again! I just can't go without!