L'Oreal Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum

L'Oreal Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum

3.7

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol Panthenol, Polysorbate 21, Madecassoside, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Serine, Citric Acid, Glutamic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This did nothing for my lashes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I did not see any noticeable difference with this stuff. I found the product got gloppy and icky after not too long. I threw out the rest before I finished the tube. I would not buy again.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for a few years now! What I've noticed from using this is that I have many more rows of lashes. Economical, easy to find, & effective.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Starting to use for the first time. My lashes are pretty thin and not very dark. I will follow up in two weeks

on 4/8/2013 5:28:00 AM

I used this after having semi-permanent 'hollywood' lashes applied and they ruined my natural lashes - So wouldnt advise them either.

I used it for a number of weeks along with wearing false daily glue on's as i had hardly any left and I was surprised that within about 1.5 weeks i didnt have to wear the false lashes nemore and was able to curl and apply mascara. It made my lashes thicker and slightly longer than they were before and therefore Is one of my beauty must haves.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am surprised and pleased to say this stuff actually works. Is it miraculous? No. Do I have longer, fuller lashes in the 3-4 weeks I've been using this stuff? Definitely. My lashes are very sparse, and on the short side, and I definitely see a difference. It's most noticeable when I curl my lashes, I can see that I have more to curl. ;) I only use this at night, as it leaves a film over my lid and lashes that I wouldn't want there in the day. It's on the goopy side for sure. I find it very easy to apply with the curved wand. I still have a ton left after a month's time, and I will continue to use this. I found the best deal at Kroger, surprisingly enough.

on 8/29/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

For 14$, you should not expect miracles. Like others have said, I dont really think my lashes are growing exponentially, it just seems like they are because they are way stronger and healthier. I really like this serum, it delivers and its cheaper than things like latisse. The only gripe I have is why couldnt they just make this with a normal mascara spoolie? Also, I would only recommend using this at night. The packaging claims you can wear it under mascara, but once it dries, you get this weird spider web type clumping. Just put it on before you go to bed.

on 6/9/2012 3:34:00 PM

This isn't a bad serum--I like it better than Wet 'N Wild's. It definitely seems to help my lashes stay stronger and appear fuller. I wouldn't expect miracles from a $6 buck serum, but I will definitely keep using it for that little extra "oomph" it provides.

on 11/21/2011 12:53:00 PM

I've been using this lash boosting serum for a little over a month now. What I've noticed is that it does not miraculously make your lashes grow. It's more of a conditioner to help your lashes stay strong so you have less lash fallout, which is why it makes it APPEAR that you have more lashes, but in reality it's because less lashes are falling out so it looks like you have more. Realisticly, drugstores like walmart, target, & walgreens (where this product is sold at) wouldn't be allowed to sell products that you would need a special prescription for....like latisse. So in that sense, this by no means compares to what latisse would do. If your looking for actual lash growth, you will need something like latisse, because honestly this product doesn't quite do that. But as a lash conditioner, this product is great:)

**UPDATE:** If you're looking for an even better lash serum, try Dior's Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. It's expensive, but it blows all other eyelash serums out of the water.

on 11/1/2011 6:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is by far the best lash growth serum!
its been a week and i can see small result to it! i previously used 2 growth serum, one of them is mavala, compare to that, loreals one is soo much better, my bottom lash are growing (how i notice it? i kept an eye on a particular area and i can see more lash are growing) and i can see that the lsh is somewhat curled a little and longer too. going to update probably a month from now :D

UPDATE!! its been almost 2 or months now ive been using this and yes i ddooo see changes, my bottom lash are longer and my upper lash are thicker! :D