4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Great lipstick for summer days. I am really into coral for during the day in hot weather and this suits my nc30 skin tone perfectly. If you see this on a blog sale or cco or something definitely get it- especially if you are nc25+ I think it looks especially good with tanner skin IMO

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

from

9 years ago

This is my fave coral lippie!!!! Not to full on or too pink great with a heavy eye!!!

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I completely forgot that I brought this. I remember this came out with the 'In The Groove" collection. I love this colour, the best could describe this colour is, it looks like a pastel coral orange, which looks totally unwearable, but it actual fact, its a lot more subtle then it looks.

About reviewer (491 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Love this! It's a fraternal twin of YSL Tender Peach & MAC Everhip. It's a beautiful bright coral with a hint of pink. I love that it's much more pigmented than Everhip.. so I typically reach for Jazzed more. It's a perfect color for my NC35-40 skin tone. It really brightens up my face. A cheap dupe is Wet n Wild Mega Matte Just Peachy - it's not exactly the same.. but incredibly similar. It's just a little less bright.

About reviewer (366 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

so annoyed I bought this. I got it on ebay for about quadruple the price because i saw swatches online and it looked AMAZING. but it looks really orange on me (I am a NW15-NW20 in mac), i thought it would be more a subtle pinky coral. I thought it could be because my lips are super pigmented but even when i put concealer underneath it still didnt suit me :( i wish it looked more like the pictures attached to this product on my lips but alas.. im gutted i didnt get ever hip by mac instead of this, if anyone knows of a good dupe of that or mac slimshine in funshine PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! this would look good on someone with a tan so if u are a couple of shades darker than me i would recommend :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

10 years ago

I swapped for this lipstick after falling in love with the color, and I am so upset that I cannot wear it. The color is gorgeous, but the formula instantly dries my lips and makes them peel which looks awful! I guess I will put this up for swap, and hopefully it will work better for someone else.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

Love the color on my NC 30 skin. Very different from anything I have. Only bad thing I can say is the formula melts very easily. I had it in my bathroom in the cabinet with all my other Mac lipsticks and it is so soft every time I used it the lipstick hit the wall of the bottle and I have not had that happen with a Mac lipstick. So the lipstick got kind of mangled. I have see photos of other people that have the same problem. That sucked but the color I still like.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE this lipstick! I bought it on holiday in the Caribbean a week ago and I can honestly say it is my new favourite lipstick! I've worn it nearly every day since getting it and it goes with pretty much any look I've tried! It is really pigmented and stays on ever so well. I will definitely try and get a back up of this because I'll be soooo sad when I use it all up. I'm NW20 for reference :)

About reviewer (47 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Gorgeous colour, bought on ebay for what was a not too ridiculous price compared to what others were selling it for (fyi once converted it still worked out $5 cheaper incl. postage than buying it in NZ) and as soon as it arrived I ordered a back up! If you're looking for a matching liner, I found NYX Tangerine slim pencil is an exact match for colour (though the pencil is a frost version). I also tried the Coral pencil, but that was a little too intense and totally changed the colour. I wear this either alone with the Tangerine liner or pop some Prr on top and it's just stunning. A really fresh versatile colour and a lovely formula.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

My all-time favorite lipstick for summer!! It's a beautiful coral color. It took so long to hunt this down. I finally found it at Nordstrom when I was on vacation, and even then it was the last one! It's very moisturizing and sheer enough to wear for everyday. The packaging is sleek and durable. I love this paired with MAC's "Prrr" lipglass. It's such a unique color.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18