Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, glycerin, royal jelly, tocopherol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, hydrogenated jojoba oil,, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract,, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, gluconic acid, parfum (fragrance), coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glucose, xanthan gum, citric acid,, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, butylphenyl methyl propional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

UGH! I LOVE this stuff. I have used it for YEARS. I have tried to wean myself off of it by using different cleansers, but I always come back to this. I hate it because it's so pricey. $10! I feel like I go through it pretty fast too. It's gentle and not over-drying. Works well on my acne-prone, oily skin. It's been my HG. It removes makeup really well and makes my face feel clean! Amazing cleanser!!!! Smells great too!

on 6/21/2016 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite cleanser EVER! My skin is very oily and breaks out easily when exposed to any new product. Before I had tried coconut oil (left me with horrible acne), dermatologist prescribed medications, some homemade remedies, but nothing really alleviated the oiliness of my skin or my breakouts. Then I found this product.
I tried it after reading another review of how this product finally seemed to work on their acne, and it worked! This cleanser removes my face and eye makeup and leaves my face feeling clean. It doesn't have a strong scent. And sadly, I looked up what royal jelly was (yuck!), but I was not deterred. I occasionally switch out cleansers briefly if I notice myself start to get little bumps around my jawline (a telltale reaction), but I can go several months without any adverse effects from this cleanser.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone with oily, sensitive skin.

To Read all 109 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2016 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I picked up this cleanser at Target for my daughter. I wanted something natural and light. She has radiant sensitive skin. And I wanted it to stay that way. Mild acne. She said she loved it.
So I tried it. At first I thought if you drying because of the fruit enzymes and jojoba beads but reality my skin really soft and clean. It does help with skin cellular turnover. The pump is nice and the price is also Nice. It contains vitamins and amino acids. it is also good for sensitive skin but everyone should still check the ingredients list.

Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, glycerin, royal jelly, tocopherol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, hydrogenated jojoba oil, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, gluconic acid, parfum (fragrance), coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glucose, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, butylphenyl methyl propional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool
Read more at https://www.burtsbees.com/Radiance-Facial-Cleanser/00217-00,default,pd.html#YG7F0DtOGbIW3lbF.99

on 5/5/2016 3:25:00 AM

With all the great reviews I chose this cleanser with high expectations. So many people seemed to be pleased with how mild this is, but unfortunately, everytime I used it, it left an unpleasant burning sensation on my skin. That´s a problem that I don´t even have with products that contain acids. It didn´t affect the look of my skin (neither positively nor negatively), so I used it up, but the burning sensation was really unpleasant. I give the second lippie for the fact that it´s cruelty free and in a nice packaga with a practical pump.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cleanser failed me completely. It did not remove dirt, oil, or makeup, let alone impart radiance. The Burt's Bees website touts this as their best cleanser for dull skin, so I was hopeful, but the hopes were dashed.

This product left my dry skin more dry after I used it. There was no other discernible effect, other than a slight burning in my eyes.

The scent of the radiance line is a bit overwhelming. It smells more like a cheap deodorant than something that should be touching your face. The smell catches in my throat after the product has been on my face for a minute. There's a chemical quality to the smell that I find I bit acrid over time.

And, this stuff goes from weakness to weakness. This product has over 30 ingredients, many of which are cheap fillers, like water and xanthan gum. Also, it is hard to get all of the product out of the bottle because the pump is not powerful enough.

Save your money!

I LOVE, love, love this cleanser! By far the best cleanser I have used. Keeps your skin so soft and clear. I have always had sensitive, finicky skin. If I use anything too harsh, too fragrant, etc I will be itchy and red, then breakout . This wash has never made me breakout. I will get a couple hormonal breakouts occasionally and this wash clears them right up. I do use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup first, then follow with this. I really hope they never discontinue this wash, I would be heart broken!

on 11/18/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I have pretty easy skin (knock on wood!) that does get dry easily. I use this at night, and it feels luxurious without being pricey. I love the smell, consistency, and how bright, clean, and not tight it leaves my skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

One of my favorite face washes! Makes your skin so soft!! And really cleanses well. I wouldn't recommend this for washing face to remove makeup. This is nice to use in the morning or before bed if you have no makeup on. It's light and gentle and the royal jelly feels amazing. No other face wash makes my face feel as clean as this does. It is a little pricey compared to most of the other cleansers out there (drug stores) but it's worth every dime! The bottle lasts soooo long. It has great consistency, I only need like half a pump for my entire face. Makes me look and feel radiant every time I use. 5 lippies!

on 9/20/2015 11:31:00 PM

Ok...i have to admit i absolutely love this Cleanser. I dont think i will use other Cleanser anymore. Soft, luxurious and gentle yet cleanse very well for my comgested acne prone skin. This cleanser literally makes my skin clear and glowing. I will use this forever!

on 8/21/2015 2:21:00 PM

My skin is extremely sensitive and I can't use many products, otherwise my skin gets irritated with me. I use the day cream and the night cream and they work so well for my skin so I thought I would try the cleanser. It's amazing! My skin is refreshed, soft and glowing. I think pairing this cleanser with the moisturizers really does wonders for the skin. I won't use anything else on my face. I have found my forever skin care routine. I hope this never discontinues, otherwise I am going to be in trouble. : )