Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz

Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Like the other reviewers have said, its a unique jelly based purple with micro glitter. I paid 1 for mine a while ago but have only tried it last week. I applied three coats but in hindsight i should have done four, it also took longer to dry than most of my other polishes so for that reason i would not repurchase.

on 11/16/2011 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Back up- worthy. a unique vibrant purple i can compare it to make up forever no.92 eyeshadow. Its amazing I picked up 2 bottles can't beat the price. I don't mind the 3-4 coats most jelly formulas require extra coats it's just how it is with jelly's. If you like purples and blues this is a must have.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love dark colors and this color is gorgeous. It is a jelly with some tiny glitter in it. The only thing I do not like about this is that 3 coats are required and I hate nail polish that takes 3 coats. It takes so much longer to dry. But it's worth it for this pretty color!

on 4/12/2011 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very unique color -- I would call it a royal purple with a unique transparent-yet-opaque finish (the previous reviewers' description of "jelly" is perfect), with tiny flecks of pink glitter. You do have to look close to see the glitter; from a distance it just looks like a bright, bold purple. (Personally, I don't see any blue tones and wouldn't call this a "blurple" -- if anything, it's purple with a hint of fushia undertone to me.) It's a little sheer for such a dark color, and took me 3 coats to match the color in the bottle. The picture of the bottle does not do this color justice -- I'd recommend searching nail blogs for better pics, or just checking it out in-store. Like all of the other SH X-Treme polishes that I've tried, this lasts a very long time without chipping -- longer than any other drugstore polish I've tried! It's about $2-3 at most stores, so it's definitely worth a try if you like purple!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THe reviewer below me got it right on with the color, texture, and pretty much whole review...Blurple jelly with purple glitter. I like this a lot more than other SH extreme wears which kinda go on unevenly even though it's a thicker formula. This looks pretty good but you do need 3 coats at least to get it completely right.

This is a very pretty purple almost blurple jelly with slight pink shimmer. I give it only 4 stars because it's sheer and takes 3-4 coats to be opaque.

Popular Polishes