Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay NAKED

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/1/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All the Naked palettes are very good but I find that this one has been a great investment for me. The palette is amazing and probably the best of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. The colors are a warmer and a bit bolder than the colors in the other Naked palettes. The options with this palette are endless and the pigmentation is superb. I also like the packaging better than my Naked 3 palette because it is sturdier. The shadows in the metal Naked palettes seem to fall out but this Naked palette is cardboard and doesn't seem to have that problem. The price per shadow for this palette are $4.50 for each which makes that palette a decent price for the quality especially since I don't see myself hitting pan on any of the shadows anytime soon.

Virgin is a great highlighter color, I even use this on my cheek bones. Sin is a beautiful shimmery champagne color that is very familiar and dupable but incredibly flattering none the less. Naked and Buck are universally flattering matte brown colors. Naked in a perfect nude lid color for me and Buck is a great crease color. Sidecar is a bronze that has huge chunks of glitter. It is not one of my favorites but beautiful. I just make sure to tap the glitter off before applying the shadow. Half Baked is a glittery gold with a buttery texture and no fall out and Smog is a darker bronze gold. Darkhorse, Toasted and Hustle are my favorite shadows in the palette, deep drown, shimmery pink and a deep eggplant. Gunmetal and Creep, a glittery black and a gunmetal gray make for beautiful smokey eye, especially for brown eyes.

on 3/21/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best pallette out of the 3. Im nc44 brown skin tone and these colours are a perfect selection for me. Creamy, long lasting and smoothe setting. Super blenda le and easy to apply. A little pricey but lasts forever!!

on 5/31/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I was really late to getting this. My grandmother gave me a $50 gift card to ulta and I wanted to buy something I wouldn't have to repurchase, at least not for a very long time. I decided on a naked palette but it took me awhile to decide which one. I chose the first one because it had a matte darkish brown shade, which I really wanted, and the colors were just overall more appealing to me. I am NC45 in Mac btw. But anyway after my gift card I only had to come up with $6, which really made me happy. I literally love all the colors and have had no problems with any of them. My most used would have to be sin, half baked, sidecar, and buck. Sidecar does have some fallout but if you use a primer and apply carefully it's not that bad. These eyeshadows are SUPER pigmented, even more so that Mac I believe (though I do LOVE Mac eyeshadows). I usually only have to dip my brush in once. They last very well with a primer. I couldn't tell you how they hold up without one because I wear a primer with ALL my eyeshadows no matter the brand. This is really an investment but I doubt you will regret it. Today I wore naked on the lid with buck in the crease for a natural no makeup look. For my graduation I wore smog on the lid, darkhorse in the crease, half baked in the inner corner, creep in the outer V, and highlighted my brow bone with virgin. It looked GORG. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i give this product 5 stars, as i have dark brown eyes i felt this palette suited me best compared to naked 2 or 3 as lighter mattes and shimmers look chalky on my eyes if i don't use them properly. The formula of all the shadows is smooth and transfers on your lid with lots of pigment. thankfully the only light ones in this are virgin and sin which i use a tiny bit of for a highlight or for inner corners. i love that there are mostly warm brown shades that suit my skin tone and eyes best as my nationality is indian. I don't use the super dark colours such as creep or the cool toned gunmetal, but they're there if i need them for deepening eye looks for dance performances or special occasions! i don't use more than 2 colors on my eye with this palette because unfortunately more than 2 colours together look overwhelming but i use 1 or 2 shadows together for my everyday school makeup! The packaging is ok, it gets dusty on the velvety surface and doesn't look as sleek as the naked 2 or 3 but is fine considering that the shadows are amazing! Im so happy i got this palette, i saved my money for the longest time and i definitely think my 60 dollars was worth it, as i don't use eyeshadow every single day and don't do colourful looks but i do like a variety of neutral colours that suit me best and this is probably the only eyeshadow that i will ever need for a very long time! Definetly worth it if you're considering this palette!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pure indulgence coupled with sheer decadence is the best way to describe this palette. From the velvety-chocolate packaging to the 12 beautiful shades...I adore this gem without a doubt. Initially, the $52 price tag deterred me, but my bestie gave me a Sephora gift card for my birthday which motivated me to take the plunge, and I am glad I did. This purchase was a bit backward, however, because I copped the NAKED2 first and took a liking to it and was curious to get a feel for its precursor. SATISFACTION! There are three shades that are my faves: (1) Buck, (2) Naked, and (3) Gunmetal. These three combined create a sultry, smokey eye that I can't get enough of, and I am actually wearing it as I'm typing this review. Some may feel as I did about the price point, and rightfully so, but TRUST me you will not be disappointed if you are into nudes and neutrals. This palette offers plenty of versatility with its wide array of briliant shades, they are extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way which is an even greater attribute because this extends the longevity of your palette. The packaging is super SEXY and CHIC with the brown and gold...not to metion the mirror and brush included. Urban Decay was justified in slapping a $52 price tag on this baby because you definitely get your money's worth. I would not purchase this again tho because I am waiting for the NAKED3 to launch and I cannot use the shades fast enough before something new comes out. That's the ONLY reason I wouldn't repurchase, but if for whatever reason there was no other NAKED by UD then i would absoultely cop again without question. With the holidays coming soon, ladies, this is an opportune time to hint around to your man or whoever your boo-thang is that you have been scheming on this and would appreciate it as a gift!
Great find...
~A. Starr...stamped:-)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

If you do the math, your paying around $4.?? per eyeshadow! And your getting UD quality. So far I think this is a steal. Its a must investment. It might seem like a splurge item but it reality its a bargain! I dare you to add up some of your drugstore singles and it might even be more expensive unless your pricing something like wet and wild. But other than that the pigmentation is amazing and its a must. Yes it doesn't have matte but if that's what your looking for then don't even think of getting this. Sometimes people complain about products but maybe it was there fault for buying something that they don't even like. This by no means gets advertised by being matte so stop your wining. But the matte palette from the balm or Sonia Kashuk!!!!!!!!

I love my naked palette! Ufff some fix plus to foil the eye shadow and you'll be looking like a diva. Again go to the store and swatch and make sure its something that checks your main targets. Otherwise its not the products fault. If you want shimmer and glitter and sparkle, so now and get this you beauty!

on 5/2/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I couldn't decide if I wanted the Naked or Naked 2 after days of thought I decided to go with the naked palette and I made a great decision!!! Even better it was friends and family day at Ulta so I got 20% off!! I love this product will def buy again!! I recommend to all my friends! It's great for day wear and even better for night! Not to glittery just GREAT!!!!

on 2/28/2013 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i've had this palette for over year. its probably the easiet palatte to use and no matter what combo you do it always looks amazing.

my only biggest complaint is the fall out! waaay too much.

If you use this palette make sure you do your eyes first. whipe off the fall out, THEN foundation

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this palette is seriously amazing!! if you like natural eyeshadows this is a must have!!!!

on 7/31/2012 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This pallet has AMAZING pigmentation. If i barely touch my finger onto it, it picks up a lot. The down sides are probably the price ($50). It's definitely worth it though! The size of the colors are not that big at all, but again, a little goes a long way. LOVE THIS! I would recommend it to ANYONE.