Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/23/2017 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The evolution of makeup & the accompanying gurus that make us salivate over countless palettes & their possible "looks" has meant that the average consumer's ability & standards have raised considerably. Just 5 years ago, this palette was everything. It is my favourite of all the UD Naked palettes, but more versatile palettes have since been released & it is no longer a staple for me. I still think it's a classic though & have no regrets.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been eyeing this product since the beginning of time but never could get myself to pay $54.00 bucks for it. Until I learned about Sephora's amazing return policy and had another urban decay palette (ammo) which I really wasn't getting much use out of it. I traded it in and got this beauty for only 20 bucks different.

So far I love it like I knew I would. I love the slick packaging. Velvet case with gold lettering its def eye catching. Magnetic closing makes this bad boy perfect for traveling. The colors are amazing. I am a woman of color and have always gravitated to bronze and gold hues. Its not one shadow in this palette I couldn't see myself using. SMOG is my all time favorite. I literally use this product at work as well when I go out. You can create so many versatile looks. Work I normally just wear maybe a lid color but on weekends I like to pop a little something dark in my crease. Urban decay shadows are always pigmented and have a smooth and velvet texture when applied. Now some colors might not show up as well on my natural lid so I might have to use the NYX milk pencil for color intensity. (NO BIGGIE) I'm not a big fan of the brush...in my opinion its a little straw like. Its still nice a palette comes with a brush however. After buying this eye shadow palette...I'm sure I wont need another.

on 5/5/2014 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is by far my favoirt wedding palette just recently i was able to complete 6 bridesmaid with different looks with just this palette now i want all the other ones too

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This palette was my very first UD purchase so it has a special spot in my heart. For reference I'm a NC45 in skintone. I reach for this when I'm wanting a nice bronzy or smokey eye. The colors are easy to blend and does not fade on me over the course of the day. As my primer I use MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study and I encounter zero creasing over 10 hours of wear. I haven't come to close to hitting pan just yet as I've bouncing between this one and the Lorac Pro palette. Its a worthy buy.

on 12/17/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

So yeah, I'm VERY late getting Naked. After having wasted money on dupes I finally just went ahead and bought the real thing. It has changed my eyeshadow life I tell ya. There is not a color in here that doesn't look good on my 52yr old NW45 self! They apply, blend, are true to color on my eyes and wear beautifully with a primer. I've used them every single day and am beyond pleased. The color Buck is the perfect shade for both a base and when I just want a wash of color. Sidecar and Darkhorse....It's just true love, I could go on and on. Ok, I'm gushing now. So I'll just end by saying that is one of my top 3 best beauty purchases this year.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've had this for a year and it still looks like I've purchased it. You can use all of the colors in the palette for all skin tones. I just love it

on 1/26/2013 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love it love it love it!! I even went out and got the second Naked Palette. Even though it's on the pricey side ( $50 each) its so worth it.Beautiful colors that look amazing with my skin tone and I love that it came with the primer. I'm looking forward to what Urban Decay comes out with next!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am in love with the naked pallete and evrytime i think of betraying it and getting the naked 2 and convince myself not too. This has the most amazing colors perfect for any makeup starter kit! It is definetely pricey but definitely worth it. I constantly get compliment when i wear smog on the lid it really makes brown eyes pop!! Definitely a must have. Alot of people complain about the packaging because it picks up dust easily but i love the velvety packaging!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this palette. I use it almost everyday and people always stop at work to complement me on my makeup. It makes me feel sooo pretty <3

on 4/30/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

After I bought this palette, I keep shopping for more neutrals that I think I may need and I just don't need them! Even though some of the shades are too light for my use, most look beautiful, have great staying power, and are easily buildable. I particularly like using buck as a base color and hustle for the crease for a smoky look.