Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Urban Decay NAKED

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/15/2017 3:07:00 PM

i love this palette so incredibly much.
the pigments are incredible, the colors are breathtaking and the packaging is a mix of a soft velvety cover and the name in a striking gold. a little goes a long way with this palette and the brush it comes with is excellent quality. my only issue with this palette is that its most definitely geared towards those on the paler side of life, meaning that people of colour might not find this palette suits them very well as a friend of mine found.

so to conclude, for people who are somewhat pale like me, this palette is incredible and i would absolutely recommend it, the price is well worth the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do love the Urban Decay naked palettes. I have two of them and find the quality to be decent. They blend out well and have decent pigment. As a whole, I like most of their products and I do want to get the new Naked Heat palette. I also like the brushes that come with them. They are not bad and can be used on a regular basis. They have held up to multiple cleanings and uses. Also, these eye shadows hold up when using them wet.

on 6/14/2017 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the shades, but the colors are not that pigmented. The blue is really gray, and the glitters in general are not good. You would definitely need to layer all the shadows unless you like a subtle eyeshadow. Quite a bit fall-out from the palette, but luckily not while on the eyes.

on 2/25/2017 6:55:00 AM

This was my first eyeshadow pallette that I bought years ago and it still is worth every penny. I have used this pallette almost everyday for about 3 years and there is still plenty left. (I have dropped it a couple of times so a few are broken) It is a bit pricey, but it lasts ages. It has great pigmentation and barely any fallout (looking at you, Naked2).The packaging isn't that great because the velvet gets dirty easily, But overall, great neutral palette with light and dark shades with matte and shimmery colors that lasts all day with the primer. Never regretted buying it and it is my go to pallette!

The naked palettes are a great line for every day looks.

I think this is a great palette for someone looking for every day wear to work makeup that can also be played up for a more dramatic nighttime look. Timeless colours that will never go out of style.

This palette is perfect for a nude, bronzy eye or a smokey eye. All the colours are really pigmented and last for ages. The colours are varied but I wish there was one or two bright contrasting colours. The packaging is great and I love how its covered in a velvet like material. I really liked how you receive a brush which you can use on a day to day basis and is in really good condition.

This palette is simply GORGEOUS! The packaging is very elegant with a velvet texture and a mirror inside. The product itself is even better. 12 beautiful, highly pigmented a well blendable eye shadows which in my opinion must suit absolutely all types of skin tone regardless the undertones. The colours are neutral and thus suitable for everyday usage, although the palette also includes some darker tones ideal for special occasions when you want to rock that smokey eye. Another great thing about the palette is the double-sided brush that comes with it. The bristles are very soft, yet dense and allow to blend the eyeshadows flawlessly. The only drawback would be the price, but I guess it's still worth it.

on 7/17/2016 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'd heard good things about this pallete, and after using and enjoying Naked Basics I decided to buy it. The colours are fairly warm toned, but the majority are dark and sparkly. The belendability was not great at all and, despite using Nars eyeshadow primer, by the end of the at the shadow had travelled to the out corners and my lower lash line - I looked like I'd gone swimming. The new flocked packaging doesn't click shut, so doesn't feel that hygienic and is not great for preserving the longevity of the shadows (I think they'll dry out quickly). For comparison, I use Bobbi Brown shadows and they are far more superior in quality. Binned it, won't repurchase.

The colors are nice but a little too shimmery for my taste. Blendability and mixibility is bad. Not a terrible product but not great by any means!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought an authentic UD Naked palette off of Poshmark, serial code 88MNDK, and couldn't be happier! I figured I'd add my two cents amongst these thousands of great reviews. These shadows are velvety smooth and have great pigmentation. I even use the shade Naked as a brow powder sometimes! It stays and honestly works better than most brow products I've tried. Now to just look up more tutorials and videos on how to reap the full benefits of this wonderful palette...!