Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/18/2017 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this since it came out! It has lasted me all these years.. but i dont use it on regular basis only special occasions..would I repurchase this No! I only bought it because of all the positive reviews and the hype. But there are much better options with half the price and the eyeshadow causes alot of fallouts! Every single one of it! And after application it makes the eyes look muddy!

on 10/11/2017 2:57:00 PM

Had a hard time dishing out the cash for my first NAKED palette, so I asked for one for Christmas a couple years ago and my hubby surprised me with the NAKED 2. It was love at first use. I really noticed right away that the color lasted so much longer than any other eye shadows I have. All day. It didn't crease up (or if it did it was very minimal) and it was so easy to create a polished look with.

I love that I can go easy with one shimmery shade of brown or gold and with one color give my lid a nice look, or I can use several colors to build a really sculpted lid. The black is amazing as a liner (you can even wet your brush a bit and use it as a liner on the edges of your eyes) and aside from that fact that I don't die over every single shade I really have no complaints. I have since purchased the SMOKY and the original NAKED palette- and I use them every single day. Even if I pull out another palette ( I have a Smashbox and a Revolution palette that are both pretty good) I still dip into my NAKEDs for some blending or a base color or a shimmer. I literally use them every day. I love them. I used up my NAKED 2 and even with the others I have I WANT A NEW ONE! I love love love these palettes.

Tip- yes, tap your brush, as you pick up a lot of color and this helps from fall out on your checks. Also, I honestly can say you do not need a primer with this (or at least I don't). A primer is nice, but not necessary. The shadow is just that good. And a palette lasts years, seriously. There is a lot of color here. Treat yourself to one!

I feel like I would've loved this palette so much more if I have gotten it when it first came out, and Urban Decay produced one of the first consistent quality eyeshadow palette that's for every day look.

I just got the palette two weeks ago. I was so excited but the more I play with it the more I just thought "meh". I feel like that all the other brands have really caught up and have become super competitive in both quality and prices in their palettes and this cult classic no longer impresses me. Don't get me wrong it is a nice palette for your everyday natural look, but I feel like I can get the same look with my ELF and Wet n Wild eye shadows. The shades are pretty but not unique whatsoever and I have gotten used to more buttery formula than it.

I'm glad I tried it out but I won't really recommend. Especially at this price point. Drugstore is the way to go.

on 7/27/2017 1:00:00 AM

I bought this palette after much hype and praise, on the back of purchasing the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. Big mistake there. I found that this palette although revolutionary at the time, did not live up to its status with the subsequent releases of the Chocolate Bar, KVD and Tartelettes.

I fought everyday to try and come up with looks with this, unfortunately it was always not what I was hoping for. The colours run cool and there is much to much shimmer for my everyday liking. I wanted something that made my olive skin look healthy and pretty but each time I used this it was dull and shimmery and way too smokey.

I was severely disappointed and wanted to love this like everyone else. But the competition out there out-shines this palette and for the price I paid in Australia this was not good enough for me. I regret buying this. I don't think UD's eye-shadows are for me, I even bought Naked 3 thinking I just chose the wrong colour combinations; before TF's Sweet Peach released and now regret that too. So wish it was for me.

on 12/15/2016 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This palette is good but not great.the price of it is not justified.

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally bought this after years and years of contemplation and buying cheaper dupes. It is a truly beautiful palette. I can get a variety of looks that are good for daily wear and work. I do like the 3rd palette a bit more but overall I am glad to finally own this as my own. I definitely need to use an eye primer with these but the pigmentation is on point. I find them easy to blend as well. A bit pricey but worth it if you like warm shades in the brown spectrum.

on 11/24/2016 1:16:00 AM

This was my first urban decay palette that I purchased I have all 3+ many others that are made by UD this one's OK I used most of the lighter shades, but I prefer the second pallet this one has too many colors that are frosty and I prefer mattes to shimmers Love the packaging I'm a sucker for packaging it' has a beautiful velvet feel but to me this one is overpriced

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Only shadow I use is half baked. I don't like how UD's eyeshadows usually are very sparkly, have lots of fallout and don't work well when wet. I have gone through 4 naked palettes, the vice 4 and the electric palette. The are very good in terms of pigment and blendability but now i have found kat von d eyeshadow i find i don't reach for this at all anymore.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The shades are decent, and the quality is great, but it just doesn't "wow" me. It's nothing exceptional and even though I don't regret buying it, I wouldn't repurchase it.

The excellent quality of the shadow is so good that the pallet will last you for a really long time, because there's not a lot of excess powder buildup like you get with a lot of other brands. What your brush picks up stays right on the brush, and you don't have to worry about fallout. Plus it's got great pigmentation, so a little goes a long way.

I also bought the Naked 2 pallet, although now I wish that I hadn't bothered with that one because they're almost identical.

I haven't used the Naked 2 pallet yet, so send me a message if you're interested in swapping. I would love to try the Naked 3 pallet, I love all things MAC, Chanel, Guerlain, etc. I'm open to trying new things.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am a big Urban Decay fan The Naked palette is the first palette with matte shades and includes 5 new colors and also has a new brown eyeliner, whiskey, that is similar to bourbon but without the glitter. This is the most versatile palette I own by Urban Decay and something I can see myself using every day