Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/15/2015 3:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I don't know why it took so long for me to get this! I had naked 2 & 3 so I thought it feels wrong not to have the first one and the shades are just what I love so I had to go and get it. Instantly became my favorite out of the three. Lovely range of warm shades, only couple mattes but I'll just use another palette if I need some more so doesn't really bother me. I like the packaging as well tho it gets dirty but it just shows that the palette has been loved<3

on 5/17/2014 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this eye shadow palette. I use it every single day. I love how versatile the colours are that are in this palette - they can be used for a simple day look, a romantic night look or a smokey evening look as well, you can use it for anything! The colour pay off is pretty great, however the shimmers do not show up as well as the matte colours. The bonus double-ended brush is wonderful especially with the fluffy end on one side and the primer potion is also a plus to buying this already amazing eye shadow necessity. This palette has also lasted me a VERY long time with every day use. I HIGHLY recommend for any eye colour and skin tone. It is worth every penny.

on 5/15/2014 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I always keep going back to this one, and I can't even imagine my life without Toasted, Naked, Buck and Virgin. The only cons is that there are only two matte shades in this palette and you can expect a bit of fall out when applying the shadows, especially with Sidecar, Creep and Gunmetal. Other than that; great pigmentation, beautiful color selection, ok product amount.

It's a classic, but not a must have if you usually opt for natural makeup looks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product was actually the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought :) I loved it when I first bought it- of course, I had nothing else to compare it to. Now I've tried my fair share of brands, and UD still has some of the best quality shadows around. I almost never hesitate to buy a UD palette because I know the pigmentation will be there, so at worst, I won't like/use every single color. I still love and use this palette, but I took off one lippie for packaging. The gold lettering starts to fade over time. I haven't hit pan on mine yet, and I've had it for over two years! (I don't use it daily, but I've gotten some pretty good mileage out of it!) For a beginner or pro, this palette is great! Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my best purchase ever! Eye-shadows are very pigmented, beautiful, smooth and last all day. Very perfect for everyday wear; night and day. I use buck for contouring and virgin for highlighting because the colours are very versatile and perfect for my tone. To compare with Lorax Pro and The Balm Nude 'Tude, I love NAKED better!!! Totally worth it!!! RM160 (Malaysia)

on 3/11/2013 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Best eyeshadow palette I have EVER had, I use it almost every single day!

PROS:

The colors are universally flattering earthy tones

The palette contain both muted and bright choices, so there is something for both daytime and nighttime.

The colors are very pigmented yet easy to blend

All the colors go well together

They last all day if worn with a primer underneath

CONS:

There aren't a lot of mat choices (only 2), most of them have subtle shimmer.

Talc is a main ingredient in many of the eyeshadows.

The packaging (velvet covered cardboard) doesn't last well and look dirty in a matter of weeks and the gold letters stamped across the front break down quickly

EXTRA:

Note: This palette is the warm choice palette while Naked II is cool.

The brush that comes with the palette is nothing special, very 'meh'.

(^-^)/ <3

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Words cannot describe my feelings and admiration for this product! It is so amazing, and perfect in so many ways. The colors are beautiful and perfect for my taste, neutral and not bright or out there. With this palette, there are endless eye look possibilities. The colors are very pigmented and last all day, I use a e/s primer. You can make day looks or night looks in just one palette. $50 is a lot for makeup, and I've never spent over $40 for a single product beside this and the Naked II Palette. I would repurchase this item hundreds of time if I ran out. I could go on and on, but the point is that you won't regret this purchase if you love neutral eye shadows. Also, you don't need both the Naked I and II palette, I bought both and that was a waste of money. They both are very similar, so pick whichever you like and use that. You'll just neglect one and continuously use the one you favor. I prefer the brush on this palette compared to the naked II palette, because this brush is thicker and wider and gets more product on. I just wish it had a blending side like the other. The packaging isn't as nice as the other palette as well, but it will do.
Pro's:
Con's:
Price

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Holy Moley! UD hit the jackpot with this palette. Gorgeous colors. The Naked Palette gives the user an infinite number of ways to wear these eye shadows. The formula is wonderful. Super rich and silky.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am in love with the naked pallete and evrytime i think of betraying it and getting the naked 2 and convince myself not too. This has the most amazing colors perfect for any makeup starter kit! It is definetely pricey but definitely worth it. I constantly get compliment when i wear smog on the lid it really makes brown eyes pop!! Definitely a must have. Alot of people complain about the packaging because it picks up dust easily but i love the velvety packaging!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

There's probably no point in adding yet another rave review for this palette, but heck, I'll do it anyway. Naked is probably the best neutral palette out there! So many possible combinations, and even though I've had it for over a year, I never get bored with the shades in this palette.