Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Urban Decay NAKED

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/1/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All the Naked palettes are very good but I find that this one has been a great investment for me. The palette is amazing and probably the best of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. The colors are a warmer and a bit bolder than the colors in the other Naked palettes. The options with this palette are endless and the pigmentation is superb. I also like the packaging better than my Naked 3 palette because it is sturdier. The shadows in the metal Naked palettes seem to fall out but this Naked palette is cardboard and doesn't seem to have that problem. The price per shadow for this palette are $4.50 for each which makes that palette a decent price for the quality especially since I don't see myself hitting pan on any of the shadows anytime soon.

Virgin is a great highlighter color, I even use this on my cheek bones. Sin is a beautiful shimmery champagne color that is very familiar and dupable but incredibly flattering none the less. Naked and Buck are universally flattering matte brown colors. Naked in a perfect nude lid color for me and Buck is a great crease color. Sidecar is a bronze that has huge chunks of glitter. It is not one of my favorites but beautiful. I just make sure to tap the glitter off before applying the shadow. Half Baked is a glittery gold with a buttery texture and no fall out and Smog is a darker bronze gold. Darkhorse, Toasted and Hustle are my favorite shadows in the palette, deep drown, shimmery pink and a deep eggplant. Gunmetal and Creep, a glittery black and a gunmetal gray make for beautiful smokey eye, especially for brown eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love the naked pallette! Super high pigments and easy to blend/graduate! I hardly use other branded eyeshsdow :)

on 5/5/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is by far my favoirt wedding palette just recently i was able to complete 6 bridesmaid with different looks with just this palette now i want all the other ones too

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

Im totally in love with this pallette. I bought it on a flight for 28, and it comes with the full sized eyeshadow brush and the mini primer.

The brush is ok, im glad I got it free with the pallette and didnt spunk 26 on it! Its a very good laying down brush, but any type of blending needs a seperate brush.

The pallette itself is beyond amazing. Amazing colours, very warm and each one wearable!!! I can honestly say i love them all!

Comparing this pallette to the Naked2 pallette, i can see that this pallette is much warmer toned and you get better freebies LOL! I wont be purchasing the Naked2 Pallette as this pallette is perfect for me!

on 3/5/2012 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

I really like this palette, took me a while to get it considering its 71$ with taxes in Canada, but finally caved in last summer and I'm really glad I did. I think Urban Decay shadows are the best shadows i've used, they're buttery soft, always super pigmented,blend really well and never crease . I've always been more into colorful eyeshadows but lately i've been wanting something more mature and settle,well this is perfect for that !

on 12/18/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Sucks! IMO this was not worth $48!!! minus Buck & Naked e/s the rest consist of to much shimmer & had to much fall out, it looked horrible on me. I gave this palette a whole 2 weeks to convince me before I returned it for my money back, I reached for it less & less as the days went by. I prefer my Sonia Kashuk Neutral palette or NYX Caviar&Bubbles over this palette. I don't know what all the hype was about with it. With the primer potion these shadows still looked chalky, Toasted was the only e/s that was decent in this palette. Never again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I absolutely adore the Naked Palette. It is very creamy, highly pigmented, and just overall wonderful. To be honest, I bought it because a girl on Facebook was making constant statuses about the "hunt" for the NP. She went to many different stores to find it. After all of that, I decided to give it go, since at the time, was my first department store makeup purchase. Best move I've ever made. Now I have my best friend and even my mom hooked on it. Finally, I love the brush it comes with.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I don't know... I want to preface this by saying I am not an expert in makeup. I think this pallete is okay. I didn't even know about this palette until an employee at Sephora recommended it for me. I only discovered the excitement for this product in the beauty community after I searched for some naked pallete tutorials on youtube. The colors are very pretty but I mostly wear glasses and i think the look is too nuetral with my frames. I will give it another rating when I start wearing my contacts but as a glasses wearer, its blah.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This palette is holy grail for me. Hands down. I love the two matte shades, and the darker one is perfect for filling my eyebrows. There are two reasons I gave this 4 lippies.

1) Most of the shades have too much glitter in my opinion. I would much rather prefer more matte shades. But that is just my preference.

2) I have a lot of difficulty making successful looks from using just the shadows in the palette alone. I find that they blend too much with each other (if that's possible) and you end up with a blob of neutral on your eye. This factor doesn't matter to me since I can use each individual shadow for so many different things with other looks.

Other than those two things, I absolutely love this palette. It has paid for itself many, many times for me, and I've never regretted purchasing it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this gorgeous palette. The colors are mostly neutral but vibrant, the colors blend well into the skin and lasts so long. The packaging is exceptionally beautiful. It is pricey but well worth the money as it should last a long time.