Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally bought this after years and years of contemplation and buying cheaper dupes. It is a truly beautiful palette. I can get a variety of looks that are good for daily wear and work. I do like the 3rd palette a bit more but overall I am glad to finally own this as my own. I definitely need to use an eye primer with these but the pigmentation is on point. I find them easy to blend as well. A bit pricey but worth it if you like warm shades in the brown spectrum.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Only shadow I use is half baked. I don't like how UD's eyeshadows usually are very sparkly, have lots of fallout and don't work well when wet. I have gone through 4 naked palettes, the vice 4 and the electric palette. The are very good in terms of pigment and blendability but now i have found kat von d eyeshadow i find i don't reach for this at all anymore.

on 3/26/2016 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this on my hazel eyes, you can go light or dark or smokey, texture is gorgeous and I travel often with this palette its all I need, can use colors on brows and also use as an eyeliner when wet. Perfect shades, very neutral.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this palette! The brush is great for blending, angling, and getting a lot of pigment on the lid for precision and to get the desired effect that you are looking for. This is very versatile and works well with a lot of skin tones in the fair to medium range. Personally, I have beige and cool-toned skin, and I'm able to create many different looks with this whether subtle or bold and smoky for both daytime and evening wear. Plus, this comes with a good quality eye shadow primer. Here's a break down of the colors:

Virgin (nude satin): Works great for highlighting
Sin (champagne shimmer): it mutes (and even slightly brightens up) darker colors well with just a hint of pink, yet it's sheer and is also good for highlighting and finishing a look
Naked (buff matte): This is one of the only matte shades. It's a great base, very natural
Sidecar (beige sparkle): I LOVE this shade. It has a beautiful pearly sparkle, great pigment
Buck (brown matte): The "Naked" shade's slightly darker sister. I use it in the crease or as a base a lot
Half Baked (bronze): Great for blue/grey eyes! Brightens up any look beautifully
Smog (golden brown shimmer): Great for smoking out a bronzey-gold look
Toasted (taupe bronze): one of my go-to shadows. It's gorgeous by itself on the lid. Very shiny, without being too glittery for everyday/casual use
Hustle (mocha shimmer): I use this below the eyelid or on my outer lid to add more of a dramatic look to the subtle colors (especially the matte ones, such as "Buck"). It's great by itself too when blended really well
Creep (near black metallic): A favorite of mine for an intense, dark look, especially on top of a more subtle grey
Gunmetal (dark grey metallic): You must blend well, and it requires a little highlighting, but the pigmentation is awesome. A staple for smoky eyes for sure

All the eye shadows last so long, have great pigmentation, and stand out great! Some might wish there were more matte shades, but I think it's a great balance. I'd recommend to most people who prefer shimmery colors.

on 1/31/2016 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

FANTASTIC EVERYDAY PALETTE!! I've had this palette for years now and it is hands down one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever used. Great colours, wonderful payoff, very bendable. I would recommend this to anyone who is after an everyday/neutral palette. It is quite pricey but definitely worth the money. The soft/velvet packaging is lovely when first purchased but hasn't worn well with time, I much prefer the metal packaging of the newer Naked Palettes. If you have the Naked 2 palette I would probably give this one a miss as the colours are too similar in my opinion to get the use out of both. Overall a great purchase if you are in the market.

on 12/23/2015 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

All I need... this palette has beautiful colors. I was trying to figure out which one to buy first and after doing my homework I decided on this one - perfect colors for hazel eyes! Lots of different looks you can create from smokey sexy to everyday looks...

on 9/3/2015 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

( This is a review of naked 3)

I have to admit that I accidentally bought a replica, for seventeen bucks on eBay, I figured it could possibly be fake but you know what? I compared it to my sisters authentic palette and the one I have is really, really great!!!

The colours are beautiful , as is the colour payoff ! This is a really well rounded palette and I imagine there is something in there for everyone. Even beginners to eye shadow can achieve a beautiful look with these super easy to use brushes and blendable shadow .

Next time I will buy the real one as I admire urban decays commitment to not test on animals .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was actually the last urban decay palette i bought i had been given the other three as gifts and was just missing this one so i went out and purchased it and i haven't looked back since i personally love a good nude and brown palette and this is by far one of the best. Each color can be use unlike other palettes where you'd never dream of using some colors. This palette can be used for crearing a simple matte white lid with a defined crease, simple smokey eye to the biggest and most dramatic smokey eye and cut crease. This product is even better as it comes with a decent brush unlike most palettes it also gives you a sample of their primer potion one of my personal favourite primes this and nyx milk are the perfect base to creating amazing looks with this palette.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! 12 nude shades. Matte and shimmer to create an amazing combination of looks. The powders are well pigmented and easily blendable and feel silky to apply. Fall out is minimal!
The added brush in the palette is a bonus too and it's fantastic for applying, blending and smudging.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the velvety palette. I find it gets grubby easily. I'd rather it be metal like the Naked 2 or 3, but that's just aesthetics really. It doesn't affect the product at all. *EDIT* The cardboard interior has started coming apart too, but I have had this palette AGES

There's a reason this product is popular: it's simply because it is THAT good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great pigment, amazing quality, and awesome selection! This palette has both mattes and shimmers, deep colors and lights, so it versatile and practical! The pigmentation is amazing, and does not smudge or fade throughout the day.