Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Urban Decay NAKED

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/24/2017 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not get it... all these positive rankings for a pallette that contains a lot of shimmer and glitter (fall out guaranteed-eyeshadow ends up all over my face) but does not stand the test of being buildable, staying in place, being a good mixture of mat and shimmery. Did not finish (hardly used it) and threw it away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is hands down best palette for a gift to make everyone happy. Half of the shades have cool undertone other half are warm. There is no chance for mistake. Anyone will find something to enjoy using. Shadows are highly pigmented and palette comes with the brush that is not bad at all.
However I would not recommend to buy it for yourself if your skin tone isn't neutral. I have warm skin and I can't use half of the shades.
I will not repurchase it for myself, but will continue to buy it for my friends and family.

When I first got this, it was all I used. Then I started getting other palettes and realized I'm not much of a fan. I liked the primer potion sample, but that's long gone. I've had this for about 5-6 years and I just don't reach for it anymore. It feels very outdated and I have palettes that perform far better. The shimmers have (maybe had, I could have an older version) a lot of fallout, I always end up with glitter under my eyes when I use this, but when I use my ammo palette, I have no problem with fallout. I don't want to get rid of it because it was one of my first palettes but it doesn't do much for me. also the brush is crap, I never reach for that either.

on 10/17/2016 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have and love the UD Naked 3 palette and I got the original one as an early birthday present to myself.
Even though I said to re-purchasing this, it will take me some time to use up this palette and then I'd like to use up my other warm eyeshadow palettes after that.
But if I were starting from scratch, I would most definitely have this palette as an essential in my makeup stash.

I love Sidecar, Half Baked, Smog and Darkhorse for a subtle bronze/smokey eye look.
I'll use Creep as a liner or to intensity the look.

Pigment and staying power are superb as it is with UD eyeshadows in general.
I was going to get the MAC Warm Palette eyeshadow but I like the convenience of the Naked palette more, especially for travelling.

If you've been on the fence about getting this palette, I recommend it, especially if you love warm colours.

The colors are nice but a little too shimmery for my taste. Blendability and mixibility is bad. Not a terrible product but not great by any means!

on 5/4/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like the colours in the Naked palette, but oh my god the fallout is bad! I have to hold a tissue under my eye when I apply shadow from this palette to try to avoid powder falling all over my cheeks. I have a large collection of loose powder shadows from other brands that don't fallout anywhere near as much as these ones do. It's a total pain and means that I use other brands in preference to this palette more often than not.

If I'd known before I bought this that it would be such a chore to use, I would not have spent the $80AUD that it cost me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have all the UD Naked eyeshadow palettes. I am never disappointed with the colors and quality of the shadows. They go on smooth with the UD primer products and last all day.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My review is written down below but I also filmed a video so here you go

Hey everyone who is reading this. Whenever I go to Sephora and pick up something I want to know that I am getting what I paid for. This palette is really nice. The packaging is a bit big and bulky though probably not good if you are travelling. But it makes up for that with the gorgeous glittery eyeshadows. If you are not into glitter eye shadows I don't recommend this product for you. The shadows are super pigmented and beautiful. The entire palette is pinks and purples so if that isn't your style check out a cooler deeper coloured palette. Other than glitter eyeshadows they also include matte shadows which are my absolute favourite and the highlight shade is beautiful. Overall this product is great but the packaging is bulky for travelling and they only consist of pinks and purples so theres not a ton of colour selection. The shadow feels very soft when is against your skin and it doesn't hurt my eyelids. I have oily skin so I find when I don't use an eyeshadow primer with the shadows it rubs off after my day, but it holds really well with a base.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So I've bought the Naked 2 palette TWICE now because I used to love the colors but they were a little too cool on my olive mediterranean skintone/dark eyes. I was looking into a few other palettes and then saw this. It already has a few colors I love (sin, smog, toasted). So I bought it and I love it! Most of the time I used the matte colors Naked and Buck, mixed with separate eyeshadows from UD called Tease and Secret Service. But for nights, I'll mix smog and toasted in, or use creep. I love mixing Sin and Verve from this palette. Basically, I've found a use for almost every color (even the grays for a smoky eye) and I really think it's one of the best purchases I've made.

on 1/4/2016 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

My new holy grail eyeshadow. I absolutely LOVE this palette. I was really undecided between this palette and Naked 2, but I'm super pleased to have chosen this one. The colours are flattering on my warm skin tone and I can create any makeup look with this palette from my natural work makeup to my fancy going out makeup. The formula is super creamy and it stays on really well on top of the UD primer potion. It's not as blendable as some of the eye shadows I'm used to, but still blends well. The colours are so pigmented too - I love the super sparkly shades as well as the matte ones! The double ended brush applicator is great also - I usually never use the applicators that come with eye shadows and opt to use my own brushes instead, but this brush is an exception.

The packaging is also gorgeous (another thing that swayed me to choose this one). The velvet covering does get dirty easier, but you can brush it off with a damp towel and it's good as new. The mirror is smaller but I prefer my bathroom mirror anyway and when I'm on the go, it still does the job. Just wish there was a matte black colour in this palette (would've been awesome as a makeshift eyeliner for smokey/more natural looks) but considering I don't wear black eyeshadow all that much anyway, it's fine. Definitely a 10/10 and well worth the price tag!