Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/12/2017 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first heard about this palette I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - until I bought one of my own..! The shadows in the palette are gorgeous, all buttery and totally blendable. The pigmentation is fantastic and there's absolutely no fall out. Used over an eye primer these babies last all day without any need for touch ups!

Would I buy this again if I lost it or ran out... a million times YES!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do love the Urban Decay naked palettes. I have two of them and find the quality to be decent. They blend out well and have decent pigment. As a whole, I like most of their products and I do want to get the new Naked Heat palette. I also like the brushes that come with them. They are not bad and can be used on a regular basis. They have held up to multiple cleanings and uses. Also, these eye shadows hold up when using them wet.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is really pigmented & color range is just lovely. Great for daily use or makeup beginners.

on 2/6/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This was my first higher end eye palette and the dream has turned into nightmare for me. Every time I used these, I suffered from eyelids irritation and after some time eyes became watery. I did not let the makeup on me any further, so do not know the extent the allergy will increase.

The thing is I cannot even return this, my brother purchased it for me from UD website and I do not live in the US.

I have used MAC paintpots, eyeshadows too. And some drugstore eyeshadows too. Nothing ever caused this kind of reaction.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I wanted a neutrals palette and found myself between the Naked family and the Chocolate Bar family. Both known for quality, so I couldn't go wrong, right?

I decided on Naked. I already had an urban decay single (Blackout. A truer black, you will never find!) and was impressed with the quality. Now between the Nakeds - 1,2 &3. I love both one and two. After a brief mental romance with three, I decided that 1 & 2 were the top contenders. I was so concerned about the mount of shimmer and what that would look like on me.

Naked1 was the first one that I tried and though I was threatened by the sparkle (Smashbox Full Exposure traumatized me as far as glitter goes) it went on like a dream. The transitions. The blending. First look out of the gate looked amazing. This look also lasted forever. Looked the same when I removed it that night as it did the morning. Little fallout. No creasing or patchy places.

Update: this was my first palette. I now have many. I did get Naked2 but ended up getting rid of it. One Naked palette is enough for me. It was tough choosing between 1 and 2. I decided to keep Naked1 because it had more useable mattes. Urban Decay's mattes aren't very impressive, in my opinion, especially compared to Lorac and Tarte, etc. the shimmer shades (which make up most of this palette) are good, though. All of the shadows have great longevity, which is important to me. I still greatly enjoy this palette and one can never run out of different looks and tutorials to follow. I do pair it with matte shadows from other palettes. If I had to do it over again I would not have chosen a Naked palette. I would go with Lorac or Tarte. Lorac has better shimmers and mattes. I love almost all of Tarte's shadows. Both have better pigmentation. It's certainly not like I dislike this palette, I just think there are better options out there.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My top overrated makeup palette. All the colors are decent, but not spectacular in any way. The shadows aren't too blendable and there are sooo many cheaper drugstore alternatives to this palette that are equal or superior to this one.

Save your money!

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally bought this after years and years of contemplation and buying cheaper dupes. It is a truly beautiful palette. I can get a variety of looks that are good for daily wear and work. I do like the 3rd palette a bit more but overall I am glad to finally own this as my own. I definitely need to use an eye primer with these but the pigmentation is on point. I find them easy to blend as well. A bit pricey but worth it if you like warm shades in the brown spectrum.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I unwrapped this last year at Christmas and I was absolutely speechless. I didn't think I'd ever be holding my very own Naked palette in my hands. The velvet case is such a luxurious element. I ran around the house to make everyone feel it, lol. I love the eyeshadows themselves. They're creamy, easy to blend, and the color payoff is fantastic. They stay all day with a good primer. I love using Virgin on my browbone, as it's a very soft and unnoticeable color: an off white/cream with a hint of shimmer. My favorite shadow in this palette has to be Sidecar, a light beige-brown with a fine shimmer finish. I love how cool toned it is, then again, I'm a bit of a sucker for beige. I use it on the inner half of my lids when doing a smokey eye. No matter what palettes I'm using, Sidecar is almost always used in my smokeys. I'm starting to like Buck a lot too. It goes on way darker than it looks in the palette, at least for me. I use it as a crease color, and sometimes as a gradient with other colors. Sin is like a lighter Sidecar, but it's more of a champagne color. It looks amazing on the inner lid with Toasted on the outer lid. It gives a nice, natural pop of color without being too light. All these colors look amazing together. UD did an amazing job calibrating the shades. I use my Naked Palette all the time and I am never disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best palette ever I have the naked1 & 2 and they are amazing👍

on 2/26/2016 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, I bought the Naked palette, initially, for my friend as a wedding present, and it looked stunning and soft on her. Sadly, she isn't the makeup junkie that I am and she almost never uses it... such a shame. However, the point is, I decided to splurge since I, unlike my sweet bffl, would use it to its full potential. I have light-medium olive/neutral skin with dark hair and hazel/brown eyes and this palette is nothing but complementary. I love Sin as an all-over lid color, Naked or Buck as transition and crease colors (especially if I'm going for a more nude or no-makeup look since they're the only two matte) and Dark Horse or Hustle if I want to glam it up. Hustle is ESPECIALLY pretty with hazel eyes as it has just enough plum in there to enhance any green tones you might have hidden in your eyes.

I do, however, wish there were more matte options as I prefer to nude it up and the shimmery colors don't always appeal to me on a regular basis. I'm concerned that I am going to run out of the only two matte colors this palette has before I run out of any of the others. Still, this is a beautiful product and I don't begrudge the price I paid for it.