Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay NAKED

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/28/2017 9:12:00 AM

I didnt like this at all though I wanted to because of all the hype. No. NYX palette Dream catcher in Golden horizon is better and cheaper.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Perfection. best money i ever spent. i use this baby everyday for every kind of look. love

on 9/7/2015 5:04:00 PM

Pros -
Gorgeous packaging (naked 1)
Nice selection of shades
It's just handy having a palette rather than scrabbling around for multiple individual eyeshadows

Good value for money

Cons -

The fall out! I always use primer & I've not experienced this issue with other shadows (the MUA dupe for example), but I end up with glitter everywhere when I use this.

I also don't find the colour pay off that fantastic.

I'm not sure I'd repurchase, although it's so handy to have all those neutrals in palette form. I held off purchasing for so long as I felt like it was overhyped & I think my initial suspicions were correct. It's nice, but not amazing.

Most number of brown shades: Virgin, Sin, Buck, Half Baked, and Dark Horse
5 new shades
2 mattes (Naked and Buck), 10 shimmery/satiny colors
Shades include: Virgin (nude satin), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (buff matte), Sidecar (beige sparkle), Buck (brown matte), Half Baked (bronze), Smog (golden brown shimmer), Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer), Toasted (taupe-bronze), Hustle (mocha shimmer), Creep (near-black metallic), Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)

Virgin is a very pale shimmery (slightly frosty) nude beige.
Sin is pale pink with a frosty finish.
Naked is a matte medium beige-brown.
Sidecar is a shimmery medium bronze brown. It has slight red undertone.
Buck is a deeper beige-brown than Naked.
Half Baked is a coppery bronze with a frost-metallic finish.
Smog is a medium dark bronze.
Darkhorse is a deep chocolate brown with hints of bronze.
Toasted is a medium dark brown with a pink shimmery finish.
Hustle is a dark plum chocolate brown with a shimmer finish.
Creep is a blue-black shimmer with medium amount of glitter.
Gunmetal is a blue toned metallic gray.

on 6/20/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am surprised that so many people like this palette.The color pay off is terrible without a base,with the base it oxidizes.Normally I mostly use brown and nude colors but to my surprise no color from this palette seemed to really fit me.The packaging is annoying because it gets covered with dust and little fuzzy particles all the time.I ended up giving it to a friend.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite palettes! Eyeshadows are creamy and smooth and highly pigmented. All the colors in the palette are great and it's great for an all in one travel palette. Yes it is a little pricy, but totally worth it.

For the Naked 3 palette:

I have all three Naked palettes, but this one is my favorite. The first one is nice but there are too many shades that have glitter that falls down with application, and there are several frequently repeated shades that are in a ton of UD palettes like Smog and Half Baked. The Naked 2 is too cool for my skin tone, and still has glittery shades that fallout and get all over my face.

This one, however, is pretty much perfect. It is neutral leaning warm, and looks great on my neutral-warm skin tone. The colors are unique and not repeated, and even the shimmery shades have minimal fallout. There are several brow highlight shades and a liner color, so it can hold up on its own and is a great single palette to bring when traveling. The rosegold color scheme is on trend. Packaging is beautiful and sturdy!

on 1/18/2014 4:14:00 PM

This is an HG neutral eyeshadow palette for me. It's a great value for 12 eyeshadows. You can create many looks with this or mix and match and use other shades from your collection. If I'm going away on a trip or to get ready at a friends house, I can bring this palette and that's all I'll need for an eye look. The shades are gorgeous and are a great addition to anyone's collection

Urban Decay is probably my favorite brand for eyeshadows. They are very buttery, pigmented, and blend out well. The only shade in this palette that I had an issue with was Sidecar- it's a beautiful shade however there's so much glitter fallout and it gets all over my face.

I actually like the velvet packaging and prefer it over Naked 2. It looks luxe and more attractive, however, mine has gotten pretty beat up over the years

I've had this palette since it first was released in 2010 and still use it weekly

on 1/2/2014 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

definitely my go-to palette! this palette is full of beautiful brown and golden shades. the packaging's one thing i'm not too crazy about. it's velvety, so it collects a lot of dust. and also, if i travel with this i'm scared my eyeshadows will break because it's not as sturdy as naked 2 or 3. also the mirror is quite small, but it's not that big of a complaint of mine. another thing i don't like about this is there's only two mattes - naked and buck. i wish they would of included more. but some of my favorite colors are virgin (satin highlight shade), sin (shimmery silvery color), naked (matte nude), buck (matte medium brown), half baked (shimmery golden), smog (shimmery brown with a gold undertone), and darkhorse (dark shimmery brown). but i like the other colors as well, all beautiful in they're own way. but those are my favorites to use. it comes with a mini primer potion, that's like 3 fl oz. it's my favorite primer. it also comes with a eyeshadow brush, which is really good quality for it coming in a palette. the price is around $50 - $52. seems a little pricey, but it's actually good in the long run. you get 12 ultra pigmented eyeshadows that are $18 bucks a piece. so it's worth it. anyways, this is my favorite palette of all time. it has a warm undertone, which goes well with my olive/golden skintone. i would recommend this most to the warm toned girls, because the gold tone in the palette would go good with the yellowy skin.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I am not one to believe the hype but there was so much that I had to give it a try. I just bought it and Naked2 a couple of weeks ago on a whim. I wish I had bought it earlier!

The neutral colors can go with about anything and of course it looks and works great with eyeshadow! :)