Urban Decay NAKED [DISCONTINUED]

Urban Decay NAKED  [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/2/2018 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Purchased recently, really love it.I have deeply tanned skin.I won't need another neutral palette.Has good staying power, on my oily eyelids.I do use primer 1st.Thought about this purchase for a while before purchasing, as its not cheap.Worth it as I use often.I like the double ended brushed with it also.The suede feeling type of cover of the palette would be quite protective, if it fell.

1 star for the brand which decided to discontinue this eyeshadow palette, 5 stars for the product.

I love this eyeshadow palette. The brush that comes with it works really nicely.

The product lasts well, even without primer. There are a couple of shades I probably won't use but I'm happy with the 10 that I really love.

I'm not a fan of the furry packaging, it always looks dusty and old.

on 7/20/2018 12:38:00 PM

What can I say about the NAKED OG? I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all including Smokey and Heat, proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of colors make it easy to create different looks. I also like to mix and match with my other palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

on 2/9/2018 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

I've purchased this twice now. I LOVE this pallet; it's great for every day use and for glamming it up at night. I tend to go through a couple of the colors faster than the others, but wish I could purchase these individually to replace them. The shades are perfect for all skin tones and I don't have any fallout from application. I keep the brush after going through the pallet because it's a nice eye shadow brush.

on 10/15/2017 3:07:00 PM

i love this palette so incredibly much.
the pigments are incredible, the colors are breathtaking and the packaging is a mix of a soft velvety cover and the name in a striking gold. a little goes a long way with this palette and the brush it comes with is excellent quality. my only issue with this palette is that its most definitely geared towards those on the paler side of life, meaning that people of colour might not find this palette suits them very well as a friend of mine found.

so to conclude, for people who are somewhat pale like me, this palette is incredible and i would absolutely recommend it, the price is well worth the product.

on 10/11/2017 2:57:00 PM

Had a hard time dishing out the cash for my first NAKED palette, so I asked for one for Christmas a couple years ago and my hubby surprised me with the NAKED 2. It was love at first use. I really noticed right away that the color lasted so much longer than any other eye shadows I have. All day. It didn't crease up (or if it did it was very minimal) and it was so easy to create a polished look with.

I love that I can go easy with one shimmery shade of brown or gold and with one color give my lid a nice look, or I can use several colors to build a really sculpted lid. The black is amazing as a liner (you can even wet your brush a bit and use it as a liner on the edges of your eyes) and aside from that fact that I don't die over every single shade I really have no complaints. I have since purchased the SMOKY and the original NAKED palette- and I use them every single day. Even if I pull out another palette ( I have a Smashbox and a Revolution palette that are both pretty good) I still dip into my NAKEDs for some blending or a base color or a shimmer. I literally use them every day. I love them. I used up my NAKED 2 and even with the others I have I WANT A NEW ONE! I love love love these palettes.

Tip- yes, tap your brush, as you pick up a lot of color and this helps from fall out on your checks. Also, I honestly can say you do not need a primer with this (or at least I don't). A primer is nice, but not necessary. The shadow is just that good. And a palette lasts years, seriously. There is a lot of color here. Treat yourself to one!

on 7/12/2017 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first heard about this palette I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - until I bought one of my own..! The shadows in the palette are gorgeous, all buttery and totally blendable. The pigmentation is fantastic and there's absolutely no fall out. Used over an eye primer these babies last all day without any need for touch ups!

Would I buy this again if I lost it or ran out... a million times YES!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do love the Urban Decay naked palettes. I have two of them and find the quality to be decent. They blend out well and have decent pigment. As a whole, I like most of their products and I do want to get the new Naked Heat palette. I also like the brushes that come with them. They are not bad and can be used on a regular basis. They have held up to multiple cleanings and uses. Also, these eye shadows hold up when using them wet.

This is an excellent palette for the money - great shades, long lasting, easy to apply. I've got brown eyes and this is where I started on the Naked palettes. Personally, I like the Naked 3 more for my colouring (more pinky tones). But this is just a winner. Buy this and you'll never need another eye shadow again (well, apart from Naked 3)