Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Urban Decay NAKED

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am a big Urban Decay fan The Naked palette is the first palette with matte shades and includes 5 new colors and also has a new brown eyeliner, whiskey, that is similar to bourbon but without the glitter. This is the most versatile palette I own by Urban Decay and something I can see myself using every day

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great colors, very flattering on warm skin tones but not overly warm. Can create a good smoky look too.

on 7/15/2013 8:18:00 AM

I love Urban Decay. I've purchased several of their palettes, both for me & as gifts. This one is an all-time favorite. I use all of the colors, but of course have my favorites which run low first. I have purchased my most-used separately but still keep a naked palette nearby for a change in my neutral colors. The pigment cannot be beat, even for neutral colors. These shadows have staying power. Coupled with Urban Decays shadow primer, it's the longest lasting shadow I've used.

on 4/30/2011 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I first saw this palette, I thought that it would be versatile and that I had to have it since neutral colors are classy, chic and everyday wearable. Upon using it, I found that there was not enough differentiation for me between the various shades of brown. I do not reach for this palette very often and additionally, this as well as a few others of the UD pallettes are not very "purse-friendly" in terms of size and shape.

on 4/23/2011 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palete, but I have two issues; why cant they keep up with the demand for this product? and I would like to see them make a second Naked palate that is totally matte.

on 4/7/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Another voice in the choir here. My only addition to the deserved raves for this palette is for the "women of a certain age" (like myself) who may have decided not to buy this palette due to the number of shimmers. Please note that the colors Naked and Buck are mattes - and both are colors you will want to use almost every day. Hustle is not as matte - but does not show up as shimmery. Also, Virgin, a highlight, has subtle shimmer which actually shows up more as a glow. I do use the shimmers - even Sidecar and Half-Baked, which really gleam. I just keep the shimmer very close to my top lash line - no where near my crease, underneath my eyes, or near my outer corners. A little shimmer brightens my eye area. I like to dot Sin on the middle of my eye lid - right above my iris after I've applied Naked as a base.. Buck or Hustle work well as outer V colors. So, you might want to reconsider if you've bypassed this palette thinking it's too full of shimmer. The mattes included are perfect and, with a light, judicious hand, the gleamiy colors add brightness.

This product is very appealing visually. As far as the colors, they are just average....not such good pigment quality and rather dry. Mind you, I am an older makeup addict....it might be fine for younger girls.

For me, I felt disappointed because I waited so long to get one. Some of the colors are too shimmery. Other products for less money are much better.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the Naked Pallette. I got the one w/the liners & the primer. I am very happy w/the color selection & have not bought previous pallettes because I don't need the glitter ones. I love both liner colors. There was 20% off at Ulta for this. Next to it was a BOS & it was $36. This was $44 -$8.80. A good deal & a great selection of beautiful & wearable colors. I could not be happier!

on 12/6/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Never tried UD eyeshadows before and thought this would be nice to give a try out. Long story short -- not a fan of this pallet. The actual package is not that easy to work with - long and narrow. The eye shadows are too crumbly and there is a lot of fall out. The package itself, is an accident waiting to happen. There is no closure to the box, so it is not that good for travelling. Finally, not feeling the colors. While they are 'neutral', overall too much shimmer for my taste. On the other hand if you like shimmer and you haven't tried UD, you may love this palette. I gave mine to a friend and she is loving it.

Speaking as a lover of all cheapie MU brands (NYX), i balked at spending $44 on an eyeshadow palette. Please...a palette? Usually that means there's about 2-4 colors i could actually use, and then the rest a collection of odd colors that I can't use...

This palette drew me in initially because of the usability of all the colors...great neutrals, some shimmery, some matte, all wearable on most people. Also, the shadows are full-sized, and eyeliners that are great basics as well.

THENNNNN...i found out NYX made a small palette (Nude on Nudes) that was very VERY similar...for $11. I jumped for joy, thinking that I've just saved myself $30+.

However, when I actually tried the Naked palette...i was shocked. The pigment in the shadows are SO dense. I barely dip my brush in any of them, and the color pay off is fantastic. As much as I love NYX, and what quality they bring for the price, certain colors can be chalky and hard to blend, hard to layer. Not so with Naked...each color is soft, blendable, buildable and true.

So I forked out the $44. And I love it.