Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by age: 44-55
Urban Decay NAKED

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/11/2017 2:57:00 PM

Had a hard time dishing out the cash for my first NAKED palette, so I asked for one for Christmas a couple years ago and my hubby surprised me with the NAKED 2. It was love at first use. I really noticed right away that the color lasted so much longer than any other eye shadows I have. All day. It didn't crease up (or if it did it was very minimal) and it was so easy to create a polished look with.

I love that I can go easy with one shimmery shade of brown or gold and with one color give my lid a nice look, or I can use several colors to build a really sculpted lid. The black is amazing as a liner (you can even wet your brush a bit and use it as a liner on the edges of your eyes) and aside from that fact that I don't die over every single shade I really have no complaints. I have since purchased the SMOKY and the original NAKED palette- and I use them every single day. Even if I pull out another palette ( I have a Smashbox and a Revolution palette that are both pretty good) I still dip into my NAKEDs for some blending or a base color or a shimmer. I literally use them every day. I love them. I used up my NAKED 2 and even with the others I have I WANT A NEW ONE! I love love love these palettes.

Tip- yes, tap your brush, as you pick up a lot of color and this helps from fall out on your checks. Also, I honestly can say you do not need a primer with this (or at least I don't). A primer is nice, but not necessary. The shadow is just that good. And a palette lasts years, seriously. There is a lot of color here. Treat yourself to one!

on 7/12/2017 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first heard about this palette I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - until I bought one of my own..! The shadows in the palette are gorgeous, all buttery and totally blendable. The pigmentation is fantastic and there's absolutely no fall out. Used over an eye primer these babies last all day without any need for touch ups!

Would I buy this again if I lost it or ran out... a million times YES!!

on 3/28/2017 9:12:00 AM

I didnt like this at all though I wanted to because of all the hype. No. NYX palette Dream catcher in Golden horizon is better and cheaper.

on 11/24/2016 1:16:00 AM

This was my first urban decay palette that I purchased I have all 3+ many others that are made by UD this one's OK I used most of the lighter shades, but I prefer the second pallet this one has too many colors that are frosty and I prefer mattes to shimmers Love the packaging I'm a sucker for packaging it' has a beautiful velvet feel but to me this one is overpriced

on 10/17/2016 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have and love the UD Naked 3 palette and I got the original one as an early birthday present to myself.
Even though I said to re-purchasing this, it will take me some time to use up this palette and then I'd like to use up my other warm eyeshadow palettes after that.
But if I were starting from scratch, I would most definitely have this palette as an essential in my makeup stash.

I love Sidecar, Half Baked, Smog and Darkhorse for a subtle bronze/smokey eye look.
I'll use Creep as a liner or to intensity the look.

Pigment and staying power are superb as it is with UD eyeshadows in general.
I was going to get the MAC Warm Palette eyeshadow but I like the convenience of the Naked palette more, especially for travelling.

If you've been on the fence about getting this palette, I recommend it, especially if you love warm colours.

The colors are nice but a little too shimmery for my taste. Blendability and mixibility is bad. Not a terrible product but not great by any means!

on 5/4/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like the colours in the Naked palette, but oh my god the fallout is bad! I have to hold a tissue under my eye when I apply shadow from this palette to try to avoid powder falling all over my cheeks. I have a large collection of loose powder shadows from other brands that don't fallout anywhere near as much as these ones do. It's a total pain and means that I use other brands in preference to this palette more often than not.

If I'd known before I bought this that it would be such a chore to use, I would not have spent the $80AUD that it cost me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have all the UD Naked eyeshadow palettes. I am never disappointed with the colors and quality of the shadows. They go on smooth with the UD primer products and last all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i Love all the colors in this eye shadow pallet , it goes with every thing i wear , you can smokey eye and you can make it look natural , bought all 3 of them .

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hate to be the voice of dissent among this very popular, much-hyped product, but..some of us have to speak up...;)

I really wanted to love this palette. I held off forever and then finally said what the heck and treated myself. I tried, tried, tried to get this palette to work for me.

But it was just a crumbly mess with major fallout and never really even applied to the eyelids, and when did, often looked patchy, even with using their primer or the Nars primer or various other primers. This palette just did not work for me. Pity, because the shades look so pretty in the pan, and I do love me some neutrals!!

But I ended up returning this, and I really, really dislike doing that.
But I gave it every possible option to work, and it just did not. For the price tag, I better love the thing, and I did not even like this. I also found the packaging to be poor.
For the price tag, I just feel they could have done a better job.

I do not mind paying a higher price when something works well, but this just did not jive with me and was just a hot mess. That said, oddly enough there have been UD singles that I love. Mushroom and Diamond Dog off the top of my head are beaut's. But this palette just was a hot mess for me. Sad.